Hyattsville, MD 20785 Map · Phone number

About LoveBuggs Weddings & Events

LoveBuggs Weddings & Events is a boutique wedding planning company servicing the DC, MD, & VA area. Our focus is to provide a blend of your individual style with organic modern trends to express you and your partner’s unique personalities.

Follow LoveBuggs Weddings & Events on

7389e8b98e616653 1521747049 8029b4810838cacf 1521747047308 9 10455245 737205456
all 0204

4 Reviews for LoveBuggs Weddings & Events

Aly · Married on 09/09/2017

Divinity is amazing! If you've made it to this page, stop searching now. We booked the month-of package and it was a great decision for my sanity. Divinity helped us finalize all of our plans and timelines leading up to the wedding and was there for our rehearsal and day-of. If anything went wrong, we had no idea. Divinity is organized and extremely calm, which might be the most important trait of a wedding coordinator. My family and friends all commented on how great she was. You won't regret working with her!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

Divinity's name is so fitting. She is a godsend! We booked her for month-of coordinating services, and she vastly exceeded our expectations. Even though we took pains to make sure we had everything in order (my now-husband and I are both attorneys, so we trend toward type-A personalities), Divinity gently reminded us of things we hadn't considered and made sure we thought through all of the little details of our wedding day.

Divinity helped us execute our vision for a perfect wedding day. If anything went wrong on the day of, we sure didn't notice it. In fact, Divinity and her assistant helped arrange the seating and decorations for our outdoor ceremony, and it ended up looking even better than I had imagined. She has a really great eye in addition to her many other talents.

And I have to note that she pulled off all of this just weeks after giving birth! Divinity made sure we had everything we needed before her due date, and, just weeks after delivering her beautiful child, was at our wedding making sure the trains ran on time.

Divinity's personality is one of her greatest assets. She is organized, even-keeled, and down-right lovely. Nothing seems to shake her. When so many parts of wedding planning can be stress-inducing, she was a breath of fresh air.

If you're on the fence about a wedding planner, look no further than Divinity. You can thank me later.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Janelle · Married on 09/19/2015

I cannot recommend Love Buggs and Divinity enough!!! She helped to make our day truly magical and really put us all at ease. From start to finish she was very professional and had such a calming affect on everyone. Even our photographer commented that she was definitely one of the best coordinators she had ever worked with and really continued to make sure everything went smooth even after the reception started. I had a lot of ideas about what I wanted everything to look like and Divinity and her team pulled it off flawlessly! They definitely went above and beyond what I would have expected when she stayed at the venue late into the evening waiting for our rental company to arrive and pick up the rental items even though they were almost two hours late!!! It took me a while to convince my then fiancé, now husband, that we needed a day of coordinator and now he keeps saying he doesn't know what we would have done without her. She is a true gem and I can't wait to refer her to everyone I know.

Sent on 09/21/2015