Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Love of Music

Modern Boutique-Influenced Wedding Entertainment & Event Design

As the Founder of Love of Music DJ, Chris Johnston has been shattering the standard mold of what couples have come to expect from the stereotypical Wedding DJ! At Love of Music, we understand the importance of your celebration, and will create a stress-free entertainment experience that you & your guests will never forget! We believe in total event personalization, and utilize a Modern Boutique Style approach to wedding entertainment. Knowing that your entertainment is what your guests will remember most, we hope to inspire you to think bigger & expect more for your big day!

Selecting the right entertainment is an investment into your celebration’s success, and one of the most important factors you will consider for your special day. Love of Music DJ's have a solid history in nightlife & private events who have built a reputation of packing dance floors with guests of all ages! Often at a wedding reception, a lot of musical ground needs to be covered during a short period of time . . . transcending both cultural & generational boundaries. This is accomplished by the artistry of 'Live Mixing'.

Check out our mixes:

Love of Music gets the party going for couples with the following wedding services and equipment:

• Consultation
  • One event per day
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
Music tastes vary from person to person. Love of Music incorporates couples’ personal preferences by offering these genres:

• Country

Sound/PA System (16)
One Event Per Day (13)
Uplighting (13)
Liability Insurance (3)

Our daughters wedding Sat. July 21, 2018 at Glen Sanders Mansion could not have been complete without good music. From the dinner music to the end Chris had everyone dancing the night away. Thank you again for an awesome time. Anna & Fred, Rome, NY

Profile Picture Anna, 7/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was recommended to us by one of our bridesmaids (when we first got engaged) and boy am I so glad she introduced us! I knew he would be the PERFECT dj for our wedding from the moment we first spoke on the phone, about a year ago. My husband and I were married this past weekend, on 7/14/18, and our legs are STILL sore from all of the dancing (4 days later)! Throughout the entire planning process Chris was friendly, attentive, knowledgeable, honest and readily available. I often would e-mail Chris after work and only minutes later he was calling me… if that isn’t stellar communication then I don’t know what is!
Chris not only met our expectations, he EXCEEDED them and helped us to throw an epic party!! Throughout the planning process Chris was upfront and helped guide us through every decision to make sure our day would be perfect! On the day of our wedding Chris’s attention to detail was superlative, he stuck to the schedule and was flexible by allowing the guests to also guide the evening. This was apparent when the dinner music was so good that our guests filled up the dance floor before their plates could be cleared, which led to us moving back our cake cutting. The cake cutting, which was supposed to be in front of everyone, ended up being done in private because our guests were too busy dancing THE WHOLE NIGHT to be interrupted (this was suggested by Chris and our coordinator but ultimately left up to us). Chris was able to get our least expected guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor! We had the dancefloor packed for 4 straight hours, which is exactly what my husband and I asked for! I cannot say enough amazing things about Chris and his services! Chris and his team are not your average wedding entertainment… they are so much more!! We look forward to recommending Love of Music to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Breanna, 7/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Blown away! DJ Chris is the absolute best at what he does. His personality, commitment to the event, attention to detail and patience with us, far exceeded our expectations. DJ Chris made sure that we had the best night with timely check-ins to be sure we were on schedule and kept the party rocking. Guests of ours complimented us in the following weeks that the music at our event was the best they have ever experienced. I would absolutely recommend DJ Chris for anyone booking an event in the upstate NY area. Thank you DJ Chris!

Profile Picture Karl, 6/23/18, 1 Review

Photobooth
Projector
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the pleasure of working with Christopher Johnston from Love of Music. He is an awesome DJ. Thanks to Christopher's professionalism and ability to keep the guests dancing all night long we got a ton of great photos. I highly recommend Love of Music for your wedding or event. -Scott Rougia Owner/Photographer at CAJ Photography

DJ Chris Johnston is highly talented DJ with a Great personality and very good MC Skills! He has an extensive knowledge of music and is one of the area's best in Mixing the perfect mix of music at a wedding!

Clifton Park, NY 12065   See On Map