Love of Music

Clifton Park, NY View map Visit website

You came to party so you need a DJ who understands your vision & will keep your dance floor bumping all night! Packed dance floors loaded with guests of all ages from wall to wall is what it's all about for us! We're all about keeping a good flow throughout the night and letting the music speak for itself. Of course we MC your event, but we do it tastefully without stealing the spotlight from our rockstar couples, it's your day . . . not ours!!

At Love of Music, we understand the importance of your celebration, and will create a stress-free entertainment experience that you & your guests will never forget! We believe in total event personalization, and utilize a Modern Boutique Style approach to wedding entertainment. Knowing that your entertainment is what your guests will remember most, we hope to inspire you to think bigger & expect more for your big day!

If you're looking to have a wedding that you & your guests will never forget, one that leaves people screaming "One More Song" & "Best. Wedding. Ever.", then please head over to our website - http://loveofmusicdj.com and while you're there check out some of our mixes!!

Love of Music gets the party going for couples with the following wedding services and equipment:

• Professional Live Mixing
  • Indoor Firework Fountains
  • Custom LED Party Sticks
  • Selfie Station Photo Booth

Other Services
Music tastes vary from person to person. Love of Music incorporates couples’ personal preferences by offering these genres:

• Top 40
  • Pop
  • R&B/Soul
  • Rock
  • Jazz

Wedding entertainment presentations start at $1,750 & average $2,000-$4,000.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1850.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Sound/PA System
Uplighting

Tara Married on 09/25/2021

Tara & Sam 9/25/21

DJ Chris was absolutely amazing at our Hall of Springs wedding 9/25/21! We had postponed during the pandemic but he continued to keep in touch and ensure us our wedding would be awesome. The day of the wedding he was amazing at keeping the flow going throughout the night and blended all different genres of music together perfectly! I would say at least 95% of our wedding party danced the entire night! It was absolutely amazing and the entire night flew by. I would highly recommend DJ Chris for anyone’s wedding!! I wish I could relive the night over and over
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 09/18/2021

Thank you DJ Karl!

We worked with DJ Karl M and he was great!! We had a nice conversation over zoom before the wedding and discussed our song choices and "vibe" that we wanted with the type of music for the reception. Karl understood what we were going for and played exactly what we wanted. He was very responsive to email. The planning form online was user friendly. He helped us understand exactly what would happen starting with introductions until the end of the night! Highly recommend. Thanks Karl!
    Jessica & Dylan
    9/18/21
  • Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 09/11/2021

Incredible DJ Chris

I truly cannot say enough good things about DJ Chris! First, he is extremely responsive and made me very at ease during the planning process. We had many last minute changes because of covid, and DJ Chris was very adaptable and worked with us the entire way. The music was AMAZING… the dance floor was packed the entire night. I loved that transitions that Chris did to maximize the songs played. He was spot on with song selection! I had so many guests come up to me at the end saying that our DJ was great and kept the party going through the night! Chris also made the music personable and added a bonus slow song at the end that my fiancé and I wanted. A friend of mine in attendance, who is getting married soon, asked for his card because she loved the music so much. I could go on and on. Bottom line: if you are looking for a GREAT DJ to play songs to dance the night away to, Chris is your man!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

CAJ Photography CAJ Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure of working with Christopher Johnston from Love of Music. He is an awesome DJ. Thanks to Christopher's professionalism and ability to keep the guests dancing all night long we got a ton of great photos. I highly recommend Love of Music for your wedding or event. -Scott Rougia Owner/Photographer at CAJ Photography

NonStop Music NonStop Music Wedding DJs

DJ Chris Johnston is highly talented DJ with a Great personality and very good MC Skills! He has an extensive knowledge of music and is one of the area's best in Mixing the perfect mix of music at a wedding!

Clifton Park Clifton Park, NY, 12065
Location of (Love of Music)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding