Love, Jessica Handmade Invitations

York, PA View map

A CUSTOM STATIONERY STUDIO, BORN FROM A LOVE OF THOUGHTFUL DESIGN, BEAUTIFUL TYPOGRAPHY AND FINE PAPER. I SPECIALIZE IN CREATING DISTINCTIVE STATIONERY FOR WEDDINGS AND EVENTS. I INVITE YOU TO LOOK AROUND. HOPEFULLY, YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE TOO.

• User2185007 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely loved our wedding invitations done by Jessica. They were beautiful and reasonably priced. Jessica is very professional, prompt, and friendly and we would highly recommend her for wedding invitations!
  • User1797722 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jessica is awesome! She is extremely creative and talented with her work. I explained our wedding theme and little bit about my fiance and I and the results were better than I imagined! She created an invitation that was elegant, a little fancy and beautifully simple all at the same time. I loved that she was available and very quick to respond with every question I had whether it was a phone call or email. Thank you Jessica!
    Kelley Married on 10/11/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We knew we wanted a unique design for our wedding invitations. Jessica made that design come to life! She was a pleasure to work with, efficient, and very talented. We also utilized her creativity for our table numbers, ceremony programs, and place cards. We couldn’t have been happier with her work, everything turned out beautifully!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Party Belles Party Belles Wedding Planners

Jessica is a very talented stationer with an eye for detail and dedicated to customer service. She creates one of a kind, EXCELLENT, quality products!

Linda Poff Bridal Services Linda Poff Bridal Services Wedding Dresses

I have seen the invitations that Jessica has to offer & they are definitely one of a kind designs. She's also very easy to work with.I did the alterations on her wedding gown & several other things in the past.

Heritage Hills Resort Heritage Hills Resort Hotel Weddings

Love, Jessica is one of the sweetest and professional people we know. We have recommended her services for the past year. Her work is innovative and creative. Her designs are as endless as her client’s imagination. And we LOVE her company name!!

Carmina Cristina
5.0 out of 5 rating , 99 Reviews
· Wedding Hair & Makeup
Planned Perfection
5.0 out of 5 rating , 203 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

4 Valley Road York, 17407

Studio Hours By Appointment Only
Location of (Love, Jessica Handmade Invitations)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding