Love, Jessica Handmade Invitations Reviews

42 | York, PA

42 Reviews for Love, Jessica Handmade Invitations

We absolutely loved our wedding invitations done by Jessica. They were beautiful and reasonably priced. Jessica is very professional, prompt, and friendly and we would highly recommend her for wedding invitations!

Jessica is awesome! She is extremely creative and talented with her work. I explained our wedding theme and little bit about my fiance and I and the results were better than I imagined! She created an invitation that was elegant, a little fancy and beautifully simple all at the same time. I loved that she was available and very quick to respond with every question I had whether it was a phone call or email. Thank you Jessica!

Kelley · Married on 10/11/2014

We knew we wanted a unique design for our wedding invitations. Jessica made that design come to life! She was a pleasure to work with, efficient, and very talented. We also utilized her creativity for our table numbers, ceremony programs, and place cards. We couldn’t have been happier with her work, everything turned out beautifully!

Lindsay · Married on 07/12/2014

Jessica was an absolute delight to work with. So sweet, professional and speedy! I had put off invitations because I never found anything I was in LOVE with until I came across one of Jessica's designs! She put together 200 custom 4-page invitations in a snap. She was so wonderful to work with (and we worked 100% via e-mail) and they are the most beautiful invitations I've ever seen. (Biased-ness aside, they're amazing!) I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for something truly amazing!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Love, Jessica Handmade Invitations's reply:

Wow, thank you for the wonderful review Lindsay! I hope that you are enjoying married life!

Laura · Married on 12/14/2013

Both my fiance and I were incredibly impressed with Jessica's work. We could not have chosen a better option than having handmade wedding invitations which she designed for us based on our requests. The pricing was very reasonable, and the invitations were absolutely money well spent. Our guests have provided some wonderful feedback saying that our invitations are beautiful and impressive. My fiance and I were also very pleased with the way in which Jessica was able to incorporate a little bit of both of us into the design. Her professionalism is immaculate, and her personality simply adds to all reasons for working with her. We would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2013

Jessica Meadowcroft is one of the best, if not the best, stationer in the business. Whether it's something as important as a save-the-date or wedding invitation to escort cards, ceremony programs or menus, Jessica goes above and beyond in creating the perfect design for your event based upon your personal wants, needs, and visions. Her attention to detail sets her apart from others and especially those run-of-the-mill or cookie-cutter stationary kits you find in stores. The sky is truly the limit in the design process and beauty of Jessica's work. The personal touch and accommodating character you will receive using Love, Jessica will make planning for any event one to remember. We plan to use Love, Jessica in all of our upcoming celebrations! Overwhelmed with gratitude to have worked with her for all of our wedding stationary!

Emily · Married on 09/07/2013

Jessica is wonderful to work with for a wedding! We found out about her through a friend that also had a good experience. She is very creative and professional. Her designs are all so pretty and we received so many compliments from friends and family on our invitations. I would definitely recommend working with her and she makes working from long-distance so easy by sending the color samples ahead of time so you know exactly what everything will look like!

If you are looking for wedding stationery, we would highly recommend Jessica to make them for you. After looking at many sample invitations, my daughter and I despaired of ever finding a special yet affordable invitation for her wedding until we happened to find Jessica’s website, Love, Jessica. Jessica Meadowcroft is a charming and extremely talented young woman who makes custom designed invitations. It was a delight to work with her. She was willing to make changes until we were absolutely satisfied with our invitations. She is not only talented but also very professional in her business. She provided us with a time line of the process and kept us informed by email of the progress of our invitations. We felt that the service that we received from Jessica was very courteous and attentive. And the details are important to Jessica. When I picked up my daughter’s beautiful wedding invitations and ceremony programs, they were bundled up and tied with ribbon and nestled in white tissue paper inside a white gift box tied with Jessica’s signature blue ribbon. What a lovely presentation for Sarah’s beautiful and one-of-a-kind invitations! Many of our guests commented on the loveliness of the invitations. What awesome keepsakes that we have to remind us of a very special day in our daughter’s life! Thank you, Jessica!
    With our best wishes!
    Dennise and Sarah

Valerie · Married on 06/15/2013

Jessica really pulled in our theme with all of the pieces she made for our wedding. Our guests were in amazement with our invitations! She was very flexible with meetings and we received everything in a timely manner.

Jeanne · Married on 04/13/2013

Jessica was AMAZING. My cousin recommended me to her, and my Maid of Honor is now using her for her wedding. I live in the Philadelphia area but gladly made the drive out to York to meet with her (she was willing to meet halfway as well, which I thought was very nice!)It was extremely worth it! She has a true creative gift, and makes the most beautiful, unique invitations and stationary. I got SOOO many compliments on our invitations as well as all of the stationary for the wedding ceremony and reception. She was extremely patient with my indecision and was able to create exactly what we were looking for to fit with our theme. I highly recommend Jessica to anyone who wants their invitations to be one of a kind! Thank you for everything Jessica, we were so pleased with your service!

Marilyn · Married on 03/10/2013

THANK YOU JESSICA! Just wanted to let you know how amazing all your contributions were to making my wedding very elegant. Many guests complimented your work. The menu and guest cards adorned our tables and added a level of sophistication. The napkins looked dramatic and reflected the level of drama to the bar and cocktail hour. There were little accents of Jessica all over the place - I am sooooo very thrilled that I got to work with you. You were a wonderful communicator and guide throughout this process. Your professionalism is very much appreciated and I would highly recommend you to anyone on any level. From a simple and fun design to bold and daring to sophisticated and elegant - you do it all and make it look so easy. Thank you for making my wedding day so amazing both from a visual standpoint by adding to the decor and from a sentimental perspective as I will place all your work in my scrapbook as a keepsake. This will be shared for many years to come.

• Angela

Angela · Married on 03/09/2013

Would highly recommend Jessica for all your stationary needs for a wedding! I was able to use her services for our invitations and our ceremony programs and both were just phenomenal! People told me that we had the most beautiful wedding invitation they had ever seen and I feel that Jessica is very good at taking a theme and running it through different stationary pieces. Very personable and fun, but professional and appropriate as well.

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2012

Jessica's art style has a unique elegance. She worked very closely with us, personalizing all aspects creating original artwork that flowed throughout our New Year's Eve wedding. Everything we requested was done beyond our expectations and she is punctual. She was very communicative despite being our out-of-state vendor and we highly recommend her.

Heidi · Married on 10/20/2012

Love, Jessica is a very talented design Company that can provide you custom invitations, programs, seating chart, stickers and so much more. I was able to give my color, general idea, style of the wedding and the design creations Love, Jessica created were beautiful and fit perfectly to our wedding design and all of our products flowed together as she can create that for you and have everything match or use a design element that ties everything together. I used Love, Jessica for our wedding invitations, thank you notes, programs, seating chart, custom stickers, dinner and drink menus, custom menu bands to fit around napkins, special cards for guest sign in and a few other custom details. You will not be disappointed if you use Love, Jessica. My husband and I absolutely loved all the custom paper products she did for our wedding. Super talented!

Working with Jessica on our wedding invitations was a fantastic experience. Her work is beautiful, and the quality of her handmade invitations is extremely high - especially for the prices for custom work! We got so many compliments on the invitations, and I loved how they came out. The hardest part was choosing which of her great designs to go with! I also really liked that the invitations came fully assembled rather than in indivual pieces; that was a huge help. I am not located in her area, but we were able to do all our consultations and communications by phone, email, and mailing of paper & ribbon swatches. I would definitely recommend her for any quality stationary needs.

Megan · Married on 07/28/2012

Jessica provided all of my wedding stationery, from invitations to placecards to welcome bag stickers. She was incredibly accommodating as I added more and more items and delivered everything on time. I received many compliments on her beautiful designs and excellent craftsmanship. One friend tells me she refuses to take my invitation down off her fridge because "it's just too pretty".

Thank you Jessica for absolutely beautiful wedding stationery and wonderful customer service!!

Stephen · Married on 06/30/2012

Jessica made truly unbelievable invitations for us. She catered everything we wanted to put into our invitations and made it all happen, no questions asked. She is extremely easy to work with and really enjoys getting different ideas from the couple she is working with. We could not have asked for better service or a better product. We cant wait to hear the response from our guests.

Alison · Married on 12/03/2011

I was so happy to have come across Jessica's excellent work because it turned out to be that extra something special and put the finishing touches on our reception. It all started with our gorgeous, custom-made invitations with a wintery feel (and bling!) and grew into table name signs, menu cards, and even a name tag for a floral replica of our dog, Lucy, that we had greeting guests on our escort card table. The design of the invitations carried through with the rest of the suite for a cohesive look throughout tying everything together. Always eager to hear new ideas or re-work a concept, Jessica was so much fun and a real pleasure to work with. I love Love, Jessica...and so will you!!

Jen · Married on 11/12/2011

Jessica is amazing!! She is so creative and helpful when planning a theme for the invitations. I wanted everything to match from the invitations to the programs to the favors and table numbers. She did everything for me and it all looked so beautiful. She is easy to work with and very flexible. I had so many compliments on my invitations! Thank you Jessica for making my wedding day beautiful by tying everything together! :)

Christine · Married on 09/30/2011

Jessica is the best! I will continue to use her services, I have recieved many compliments on our invitations!

Love her!

Kari · Married on 09/24/2011

We absolutely loved everything Jessica made for our September 2011 wedding: invitations, ceremony programs, a large seating board, table cards and menu cards. Her prices are more than reasonable for the level of personal attention she gives and individual designs she creates. She captured our vision and the feel of our wedding perfectly first in the invitations and then carried our theme through every other piece. Jessica was responsive, professional and very understanding when I had a last-minute freak out. We got many compliments on the creativity of our stationery items both before and at our wedding--all thanks to Jessica! I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Anastasia · Married on 09/10/2011

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with! She provided excellent service and beautiful, unique products catered exactly how we wanted them! From the invitations to place cards to menu cards, everything was perfect and she added such a special touch to our day! I cannot wait to recommend her to others!

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2011

Jessica did a wonderful job for me! She did all my invitaions along with my programs in a fan form. I have had so many people come to me and tell me how beautiful they are. Thanks again Jess! I would recommend her to any bride!

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2011

Jessica was so easy to work with and her work is beautiful! We ordered our invitations, programs, place cards and table numbers from her, and everything coordinated perfectly! I received so many compliments on the invitations, and I have yet to receive another invite that comes anywhere near the quality that Jessica provided! She was a breeze to work with, and provides you with design options and works with you until your design is perfect! I would definitely use her services for future invites for friends showers, parties, etc!

Bethanie · Married on 06/17/2011

Love, Jessica is AMAZING!!! She is so professional and delivers such a beautiful product. I was so pleased with the designs that were presented. There was little or no revisions needed to be made to any of my product categories. I was so in love with the outcome that I even tweaked my colors to match what Jessica recommended and basically built my wedding around her work. She interpreted my vision perfectly and executed each offering flawlessly. She is extremely organized, easy to work with and very affordable - especially for the high end product she delivers. She is truly awesome and should be your only option for save the dates, invitations, table settings, thank you's, etc.