Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

About Love & Elegance

Love & Elegance is an event planning company based in LA. We understand that every wedding is unique and we will see to it that your style and personality shine through. Whether you need us to design every detail or just manage your day, we will be there so you can relax and enjoy every moment.

Angela Mitchell is the owner and lead planner of Love & Elegance. Before starting her own company, Angela worked in the legal industry for over 20 years. Angela specializes in organization and is obsessed with the little details of every event. When she’s not planning weddings, you will most likely find her at the movies to see a scary movie or chick flick, walking the stairs in Echo Park or at a food and wine event. Oh, and you will most definitely find her at every local Candlebox concert from San Diego to Las Vegas… and, yes, we mean that band from the 90’s!

Follow Love & Elegance on

olmonwed3886
chanwedding04868x12

17 Reviews for Love & Elegance

Amy · Married on 08/05/2017

Angela did an absolutely fantastic job coordinating my wedding. Angela was extremely helpful and competent every step of the way-- from recommending excellent vendors, to discussing details such as the processional order, to working with vendors to get exactly the wedding we dreamed of. She responded to my (many) emails very promptly and was always extremely communicative and professional. My husband and I got married at the Adamson House in Malibu, which meant we had to provide everything including tables, linens, flowers, and decorations. Angela had a lot on her plate working with so many vendors and dealing with so many moving parts but she managed it all perfectly. On the day of the wedding, Angela not only made sure all of our vendors showed up on time and set everything up the way we wanted, she also assembled all of our decorations (which was no small task!). My husband and I were also very grateful that Angela went out of her way to make sure we were happy, hydrated, and well-fed throughout the night. Unlike many couples, we had plenty of time to eat and relax and didn't feel overworked by all of the photos and festivities.

Angela is a fantastic wedding coordinator and I can't recommend her enough. Thank you, Angela, for giving us the perfect wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/22/2016

If you do not hire Angela as your Day-of-Coordinator, you are crazy. She’s so incredibly personable and laid back. Don’t let this mislead you though - she gets it DONE! For the price we paid, it was a steal based on all the hard work she puts in. Our guests have given us so many compliments about how wonderful all of our vendors were and I know that Angela was the glue to this. Her communication and organization helped keep us worry-free and our day was seamless. Angela answered all of my crazy emails and texts and was always willing to give me feedback. One of the best things about Angela is that she really respects your boundaries. She doesn’t force her opinion on you, completely respects your choices and really helps make sure you have all of the information you need to make your decisions. I absolutely adored her and her team. They stayed professional, courteous and just straight-up amazing our entire wedding day – from beginning to end. Even under pressure, they kept a smile on their faces and none of our guests noticed if anything went wrong. I didn’t hear about anything either! They were patient at the end of the night and graciously waited until all of our guests left, even though I’m sure it was an incredibly exhausting day. If she had any drama leading up to our day, she kept that to herself, which is what I appreciated the most. I just can’t sing their praises enough and will continue to all of my bride friends. Thank you, Angela – you were an absolute gem to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2016

J. · Married on 06/18/2016

DO IT!! You will have an awesomely planned and executed wedding and reception; you will totally enjoy your wedding day because Angela will take care of EVERYTHING from initial planning to the moment you ride away in your limousine! Angela is expert, knowledgeable, thorough, professional, organized, creative. She will provide the best wedding you could ever hope for. I recommend her from the rooftops!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Award

Love & Elegance FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • How many planners are on your team? 2