Wilmington Island Road, Savannah, GA 31410 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date

About Love Actually Weddings & Events

Love Actually is Dedicated to Crafting Unique, Elegant, and Truly Memorable Events Inspired by Genuine Care and Exceptional Service. We Specialize in Destination Weddings, Private Events, and Non-Profit Fundraisers for Both Domestic and International Clientele.

Follow Love Actually Weddings & Events on

Love Actually Weddings & Events 4
Love Actually Weddings & Events 5

Kaitlyn Hadley · Married on 10/12/2018

I LOVE Love Actually

I honestly don't know where to begin. Jennifer and her team at Love Actually are absolutely amazing!! I knew from my first conversation with Jennifer that I wanted to work with her. My husband and I were planning a destination wedding and I was nervous/anxious about the whole process. Jen immediately made me feel at ease and was so helpful and supportive from the very beginning. She is definitely knowledgeable and has a true gift to transform bride/groom ideas into the most perfect wedding day. Jen kept my husband and I on track (and sane!) throughout the whole planning process. From food to music to lighting, Jen helped us make decisions and provided names of wonderful vendors who could bring our vision to life. Jen kept track of everything and took notes on every idea and thought we had. She was so thoughtful and so organized it really made the whole wedding planning easy and enjoyable. The week of the wedding was a breeze and Jen was there to keep us calm and relaxed. The wedding day was absolutely perfect. Jen and her team were AMAZING. They made sure everything went smoothly and according to plan. Having Jen there allowed my husband and I (and our family) to enjoy the entire day. We now miss our monthly chats because Jen was so fun and friendly, you really do build a great friendship!
    We are truly so grateful to have worked with such a phenomenal company. The quality, support, and friendship you get with Love Actually is so special and they really do care about making your wedding full of love, happiness, and everything you dream! We couldn't have done it without Jen and her team.

Kimberly · Married on 04/20/2018

Wow, where do I even begin?! I was the MOH in a wedding on 4/20. The bride talked about how amazing Jen was and each week she bragged about her and how Jen made her less stressed. I knew exactly what she meant as soon as I met Jen. Jen was very patient with us at the rehearsal and made sure we knew exactly where to go and what to do. Jen checked on us and the boys the morning of the wedding to make sure we were all okay. I had never been a MOH before and she told me exactly what to do and when to do it. The day of the wedding went smoothly because of her. She seriously makes you not have a worry in the world and will handle everything for you. If something happens or if someone is concerned about something, she will tell you, “Don’t worry about it. I’ll go take care of it. Go have fun!” She made me realize how important it is to have someone like her. Katie was also amazing! My fiancé was a groomsman and he said that Katie did an amazing job of keeping them organized and making sure they knew what to do without being too strict, she went out of her way to make them all feel relaxed and confident in what they had to do. I was very impressed with both of them and so were many others! Jen and Katie, thank you for everything! -Kimberly

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2018

I don’t even know where to begin! Jen and her team are rock stars to say the least. Planning my wedding from out of town was intimidating but Jen literally went above and beyond to make me feel ZERO stress and made it smooth sailing. I could write a book on everything Jen did to make my wedding an absolute dream! She is the sweetest human being I have ever met and she genuinely cares about you and your fiancés wants/needs. She took care of everything so neither families had to worry about lifting a finger and were able to focus on the wedding. Hiring Jen and her team at Love Actualy Events was the BEST decision I made the entire wedding process! I would choose her over and over again!!!

Love Actually Weddings & Events 6

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

• Cool Savannah Photography
    Cool Savannah Photography Wedding Photographers

Love Actually Events is phenomenal to work with. They always have everything just right and if something goes awry, they are fast to get things fixed without stress to the client!

• Savannah, GA 31410 See on map