Wilmington Island Road, Savannah, GA 31410 Map · Phone number

About Love Actually Weddings & Events

Love Actually is Dedicated to Crafting Unique, Elegant, and Truly Memorable Events Inspired by Genuine Care and Exceptional Service. We Specialize in Destination Weddings, Private Events, and Non-Profit Fundraisers for Both Domestic and International Clientele.

Follow Love Actually Weddings & Events on

Love Actually Weddings & Events 6
  • Megan

Megan Clubine · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Love Actually is the BEST

My husband and I planned our Savannah wedding all the way from Seattle, WA. We never could have had our perfect day happen without the help from Jen and her Love Actually team. We were lucky enough to start working with her about 9 months out from the wedding. The monthly phone calls, detailed agendas, quick email responses, and weekly calls the month leading up to the big day made for a smooth and easy planning process. I literally had nothing to stress about the whole time, and if there were any snags Jen was quick to step in and take care of business. Her service was the best investment we made to ensure that our big day ran smoothly and PERFECTLY. Everything was planned out by Jen by the minute the day of, all we had to do was be where we were supposed to be and she took care of the rest. We highly recommend her service, and truly feel like we gained a lovely friend in the process.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Christina

Christina Griffin · Married on 04/11/2019

A Perfectly Executed Elopement

We didn't want all of the fuss of a wedding ceremony - guest lists, decor, music choices, food selection, color pallet, seating charts, yadda yadda yadda but this was still our big day and the most important day of our lives. We had no clue how to execute a simple elopement and still maintain all of those special big day feelings. This is where Love Actually Weddings & Events steps in, cue Jen! She listened to our desires, laid out our options and swiftly executed to pull it all together. She showed us locations, introduced us to officiants and photographers and added in special touches to make it a day we will never forget. Entering marriage deserved more than just a quick trip to the court house and we are so grateful to have found Jen to make our day so spectacular.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Love Actually Weddings & Events 7

Kaitlyn Hadley · Married on 10/12/2018

I LOVE Love Actually

I honestly don't know where to begin. Jennifer and her team at Love Actually are absolutely amazing!! I knew from my first conversation with Jennifer that I wanted to work with her. My husband and I were planning a destination wedding and I was nervous/anxious about the whole process. Jen immediately made me feel at ease and was so helpful and supportive from the very beginning. She is definitely knowledgeable and has a true gift to transform bride/groom ideas into the most perfect wedding day. Jen kept my husband and I on track (and sane!) throughout the whole planning process. From food to music to lighting, Jen helped us make decisions and provided names of wonderful vendors who could bring our vision to life. Jen kept track of everything and took notes on every idea and thought we had. She was so thoughtful and so organized it really made the whole wedding planning easy and enjoyable. The week of the wedding was a breeze and Jen was there to keep us calm and relaxed. The wedding day was absolutely perfect. Jen and her team were AMAZING. They made sure everything went smoothly and according to plan. Having Jen there allowed my husband and I (and our family) to enjoy the entire day. We now miss our monthly chats because Jen was so fun and friendly, you really do build a great friendship!
    We are truly so grateful to have worked with such a phenomenal company. The quality, support, and friendship you get with Love Actually is so special and they really do care about making your wedding full of love, happiness, and everything you dream! We couldn't have done it without Jen and her team.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Award

Love Actually Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 7

• Cool Savannah Photography
    Cool Savannah Photography Wedding Photographers

Love Actually Events is phenomenal to work with. They always have everything just right and if something goes awry, they are fast to get things fixed without stress to the client!

• Savannah, 31410 See on map