Love Actually Weddings & Events Reviews

Love Actually Weddings & Events 5
  • Megan

Megan Clubine · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Love Actually is the BEST

My husband and I planned our Savannah wedding all the way from Seattle, WA. We never could have had our perfect day happen without the help from Jen and her Love Actually team. We were lucky enough to start working with her about 9 months out from the wedding. The monthly phone calls, detailed agendas, quick email responses, and weekly calls the month leading up to the big day made for a smooth and easy planning process. I literally had nothing to stress about the whole time, and if there were any snags Jen was quick to step in and take care of business. Her service was the best investment we made to ensure that our big day ran smoothly and PERFECTLY. Everything was planned out by Jen by the minute the day of, all we had to do was be where we were supposed to be and she took care of the rest. We highly recommend her service, and truly feel like we gained a lovely friend in the process.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • · Married on 10/05/2019

Loved Jennifer with Love Actually!

Jennifer Hinton was so helpful during our daughter’s wedding planning. She asked questions about and handled things that never even occurred to me. Best money I spend on the wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Michael

Michael Warren · Married on 05/10/2019

Love Actually is the best!

I just can’t say enough good things about Jennifer Hinton and the people at Love Actually. This was the best decision we made when planning my daughter’s wedding and Love Actually was worth every penny. They are extremely familiar with all the venues, caterers, deejays, transportation companies, etc. in the Savannah area that are vital to planning a successful wedding, and they reviewed every contract we signed to make sure we were getting the most for our money and that every detail had been properly addressed. We scheduled an outdoor wedding, and, of course, it rained! They switched to Plan B so seamlessly that none of the wedding party or the wedding guests were inconvenienced by the bad weather. I highly recommend Love Actually for anyone planning a wedding or big event in Savannah.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Christina

Christina Griffin · Married on 04/11/2019

A Perfectly Executed Elopement

We didn't want all of the fuss of a wedding ceremony - guest lists, decor, music choices, food selection, color pallet, seating charts, yadda yadda yadda but this was still our big day and the most important day of our lives. We had no clue how to execute a simple elopement and still maintain all of those special big day feelings. This is where Love Actually Weddings & Events steps in, cue Jen! She listened to our desires, laid out our options and swiftly executed to pull it all together. She showed us locations, introduced us to officiants and photographers and added in special touches to make it a day we will never forget. Entering marriage deserved more than just a quick trip to the court house and we are so grateful to have found Jen to make our day so spectacular.

Love Actually Weddings & Events 6
    Sent on 05/29/2019

Kaitlyn Hadley · Married on 10/12/2018

I LOVE Love Actually

I honestly don't know where to begin. Jennifer and her team at Love Actually are absolutely amazing!! I knew from my first conversation with Jennifer that I wanted to work with her. My husband and I were planning a destination wedding and I was nervous/anxious about the whole process. Jen immediately made me feel at ease and was so helpful and supportive from the very beginning. She is definitely knowledgeable and has a true gift to transform bride/groom ideas into the most perfect wedding day. Jen kept my husband and I on track (and sane!) throughout the whole planning process. From food to music to lighting, Jen helped us make decisions and provided names of wonderful vendors who could bring our vision to life. Jen kept track of everything and took notes on every idea and thought we had. She was so thoughtful and so organized it really made the whole wedding planning easy and enjoyable. The week of the wedding was a breeze and Jen was there to keep us calm and relaxed. The wedding day was absolutely perfect. Jen and her team were AMAZING. They made sure everything went smoothly and according to plan. Having Jen there allowed my husband and I (and our family) to enjoy the entire day. We now miss our monthly chats because Jen was so fun and friendly, you really do build a great friendship!
    We are truly so grateful to have worked with such a phenomenal company. The quality, support, and friendship you get with Love Actually is so special and they really do care about making your wedding full of love, happiness, and everything you dream! We couldn't have done it without Jen and her team.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Kimberly · Married on 04/20/2018

Wow, where do I even begin?! I was the MOH in a wedding on 4/20. The bride talked about how amazing Jen was and each week she bragged about her and how Jen made her less stressed. I knew exactly what she meant as soon as I met Jen. Jen was very patient with us at the rehearsal and made sure we knew exactly where to go and what to do. Jen checked on us and the boys the morning of the wedding to make sure we were all okay. I had never been a MOH before and she told me exactly what to do and when to do it. The day of the wedding went smoothly because of her. She seriously makes you not have a worry in the world and will handle everything for you. If something happens or if someone is concerned about something, she will tell you, “Don’t worry about it. I’ll go take care of it. Go have fun!” She made me realize how important it is to have someone like her. Katie was also amazing! My fiancé was a groomsman and he said that Katie did an amazing job of keeping them organized and making sure they knew what to do without being too strict, she went out of her way to make them all feel relaxed and confident in what they had to do. I was very impressed with both of them and so were many others! Jen and Katie, thank you for everything! -Kimberly

Sent on 04/23/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2018

I don’t even know where to begin! Jen and her team are rock stars to say the least. Planning my wedding from out of town was intimidating but Jen literally went above and beyond to make me feel ZERO stress and made it smooth sailing. I could write a book on everything Jen did to make my wedding an absolute dream! She is the sweetest human being I have ever met and she genuinely cares about you and your fiancés wants/needs. She took care of everything so neither families had to worry about lifting a finger and were able to focus on the wedding. Hiring Jen and her team at Love Actualy Events was the BEST decision I made the entire wedding process! I would choose her over and over again!!!

Love Actually Weddings & Events 7
    Love Actually Weddings & Events 8
    Love Actually Weddings & Events 9
    Love Actually Weddings & Events 10
    Sent on 04/24/2018

Chloe · Married on 04/14/2018

Jen was excellent!! I got married on 4-14-18, and she made it such an enjoyable experience and helped me achieve my dream wedding! It really was worth every penny. She is really good at being stern, but not rude, when called for to make sure things go seamlessly- which was a HUGE help to me since I struggle when it comes to being confrontational. She also helped me stay calm throughout the whole experience, especially when my debit card didn't go through at the end of the night even though I called the bank ahead of time! Even during the whole planning process, which was over a year and a half, she always made me feel so much better after talking to her! She has great relationships with the local vendors and I really appreciated her ideas, creativity, organization, and flexibility throughout this process!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Patty · Married on 10/22/2016

We were so happy with the service that Love Actually provided. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2016

Jennifer was amazing to work with to plan and coordinate your wedding day. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was exactly what we wanted. She was wonderful to work with a always had a smile on her face. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Christine · Married on 03/24/2016

I cannot express how fortunate we were to have Jennifer as our planner. She took care of all of the details for our destination wedding so all we had to do was sit back, relax, and enjoy. Jennifer contracted with amazing vendors for us including ceremony, reception, floral, etc. We met with her in person over the Thanksgiving holiday and she managed to schedule a tasting with our reception venue. Three weeks before our event we asked if we could get a carriage for arrival - not only did she not blink an eye, but she handled all of the arrangements. She also put together gift bags and delivered them to the hotels for our guests. Ms. Jennifer was prompt in e-mail, text, and phone responses and she kept us on schedule and UNDER budget!!!!!

You will not regret using Jennifer! She is a dream to work with!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Jennifer is THE BEST! No matter what came her way, she handled it. I do event planning in another state, so I had high expectations... from our first meeting, I knew I could trust Jennifer to get everything done. I was able to be relaxed, and not think about anything on the wedding day. It all flowed perfectly, and seamlessly. She and her team covered it all! On Friday night, the caterer didn't show up for the wedding eve bash/rehearsal dinner (I had scheduled this; Jennifer hadn't been a part of this planning as I only hired her for the day of the wedding). I called Jennifer, as I had no idea what to do. Within 10 minutes, Jennifer had reservations at a restaurant for 130 people. She was able to quickly problem-solve better than I had ever seen, which is so critical in a wedding- something WILL go wrong, and Jennifer WILL make sure it's minor, quickly fixed, and something to laugh about the next day (because it had already been fixed). THANK YOU JENNIFER!!!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2016
  • F

Fern · Married on 06/27/2015

Excellent experience....Jennifer was always available with many choices, reassurance, and friendship. Professional and creative with the unique ability to expedite with confidence.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Kirstin · Married on 05/31/2014

I cannot begin to say enough! She spent so much time with my family to make sure my wedding was perfect.
    She was always available and helped with anything I needed.
    My wedding reception was beautiful and completely stress free because she took care of everything. Her attention to detail and willingness to work with you is what makes her special.
    Just being around Jennifer puts you in a great mood because of her warmth and care.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Staisha · Married on 05/11/2013

I cannot sing her praises enough!! Jennifer is an exceptional wedding planner!! She crossed every “t” and dotted every “i” to details I would have never even thought of. I felt completely at ease and taken care of from the very first moment Geoff and I met her, as it is so obvious that your big day is just as important to her as it is to you. And on our wedding day, I felt like I could sit back and soak in every moment, as I knew she had everything taken care of. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jennifer, for making my and Geoff's wedding day the best day of our lives. :)

Sent on 10/03/2015
  • Manikhone

Manikhone Landstrom · Married on 10/25/2018

Hands down she made it the perfect experience for us.

We loved Jen! Her energy and enthusiasm made it more special for us. She was flexible and went above and beyond to make everything perfect. We never even considered being able to afford a wedding planner but prices were amazing and we are so glad she was there every step of the way. We highly recommend her!

Love Actually Weddings & Events 11