42 E Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cool Savannah Photography

Hello all! My name is Tracy Scarpati and photography has been my passion since I was four years old. It all started on a family vacation when my parents bought me my first camera... and started letting me take all sorts of photographs of them! My mother's favorite story is when I asked to take a picture of her hair bow... while we were canoeing!

Over the years I eventually got myself into a high school photography class and fell deeply in love with the darkroom and film. Not only was taking the photographs a wonderful, artistic outlet, but the process of developing both film and prints proved cathartic to me. This love took me to Appalachian State University where I graduated with a BS in Technical Photography and a minor in Psychology.

I love people, and most importantly, I love LOVE! On your big day, there is so much love flowing that for me it is intoxicating. Through my lens I strive to show you all of that love after the festivities have died down so that you can save and savor it forever. Capturing my client's true personality, beauty, and the essence of who they are is what I strive to do in all of my images.

Besides photography, I love baking, color guard (go Mountaineers!), all forms of chocolate, my yorkiepoo Winston, and exploring the world. I have an international background and can't wait to get back overseas!

I would be happy to help you commemorate any projects you may have with beautiful photographs. Feel free to contact me for prices and availability!

Follow Cool Savannah Photography on

1823752c26b9fbf4 TES 6863
sb00694

3 Reviews for Cool Savannah Photography

Jeanette · Married on 04/22/2017

By far the best photographer in Savannah! The pictures Tracy took were just unbelievable and so many to choose from! Very professional as we didn't even know they were there! Definitely will be using them again in the future. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Tracy!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2016

Tracy is AMAZING! I met her in college doing color guard and by some stroke of luck, she is now a photographer in Savannah! Her pricing was some of the best pricing that we found in Savannah for our budget. She was quick to respond to email and Facebook message and extremely helpful through the entire process. We took our engagement pictures with her in downtown Savannah and the weather was not looking good. Tracy was super flexible and moved up our schedule just so that we could get our pictures done! (We literally finished the last photo and it started pouring!) When it came time for preparations for the wedding, she gave me helpful hints on things to do, sometimes not related to photography, she scoped out the venue for good photo spots, and was just overall one of our best assets for the day. We already seen a teaser of our wedding photos and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of them! If you are looking for lower priced, great quality pictures, Tracy is the girl for you!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Teresa · Married on 05/18/2013

Tracy captured my husband coming home from Afghanistan in early 2013 and then our wedding in May 2013. The candid pictures from both days as well as the formal ones were ones I will cherish for the rest of my life. I wish she still lived in Michigan to capture the photos of our children too. I would highly recommend her services for any occasion!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Cool Savannah Photography Pricing

Cool Savannah Photography Price Rates

Cool Savannah Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,948.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Emily G Artistry
    Emily G Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Tracy is amazing! We have worked together on several projects/weddings and her professionalism and personability is always something to look forward to. She truly takes her time to ensure the client's vision is brought to life and she goes above and beyond to ensure everyone feels comfortable in front of the camera. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding or special event!

• Wicked Cakes of Savannah
    Wicked Cakes of Savannah Wedding Cakes

It is always a pleasure working with James and staff. James always goes above and beyond for his clients and vendors alike.

• All About You Entertainment
    All About You Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can I say about Tracy, she is an awesome photographer that will capture your special moments like no other. Tracy is very easy & fun to work with, loves her job & her clients. She has natural talent & flows effortlessly through the day, documenting details you didn't even know about at your wedding. You will be so happy about choosing Tracy!

• 42 E Bay St Savannah, 31401 See on map