Emily G Artistry

Jacksonville, FL View map

Emily G Artistry is an on-site bridal makeup service based out of Jacksonville, Florida. Emily, founder and lead artist of Emily G Artistry, is a passionate makeup artist with six years of experience in not just bridal makeup, but in providing editorial and film makeup as well. Since she was young she has had a love for beauty, and hardly anything has changed since then. Emily is constantly revamping her skills and staying up-to-date on the latest in makeup trends.

Emily has a passion for two things: makeup, and helping brides look their absolute best for their wedding day. Emily uses high-quality, long-wearing products to ensure that you not only look amazing but feel that way, too. Some of the services that Emily G Artistry offers clients and their wedding parties include:

• Consultations
  • Makeup trial
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$115.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$115.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

Brooke Married on 10/07/2017
    Emily came through for me at my last minute decision to get my makeup done for engagement pictures. I have never had my makeup done professionally and was totally impressed. She did exactly what I had envisioned and more. She made me feel beautiful and I cannot wait to see how our engagement pictures turned out. She was super sweet and very quick to respond to inquiry. I would definitely recommend her to others!
    Rebecca Married on 09/19/2017
    After an extremely difficult time trying to find a hair and makeup artist, I finally found Emily G. From the first phone conversation I had with her, I was sold. She was friendly, funny, professional, and immediately put me at ease. When Emily arrived at our hotel to do my hair and makeup trial, she was very well prepared, and very easy to talk to about different options. I loved that she sent me confirmation texts and emails before appointments with her, so I did not have to contact her first to make sure we were still on schedule, as I had to do with every other vendor I had. I liked knowing she was up to date, and keeping up with the wedding just as I was. The day of our wedding was a near disaster because of a terrible stay at The Gastonian. Emily arrived with her hair artist soon after things were quickly rolling downhill, and quickly turned my tears into laughter. Emily and Shea arriving to do hair and makeup for my mom and I, was literally the only bright part of the entire morning because of our horrendous experience at our ceremony location. If not for Emily G and Shea, I truly don't know how I would have gotten through it all. I don't think I could ever thank them enough for the kind way they treated me that day. I would highly recommend their services, because of the quality of their work and their professionalism. I loved the hair and makeup I was given, I felt absolutely beautiful, and I loved that I looked natural and not too done-up. I received many compliments, and the makeup and hair lasted all through the night- no touch ups required!
    Kathryn Married on 04/29/2017
    Emily was referred to me when my original vendor double booked (yikes!). Looking back, I think it's the best thing that could have happened. She was so easy to work with and spent time to make sure I was getting a look that not only suited me but that I was comfortable with. I was the only one meant to get my makeup done for the big day - but after her arrival my mom, mother-in-law, and sister decided to have her do theirs as well. Emily had arrived early enough to do a wonderful job on each of us. She even went over to the groom's suite to help hide a pimple that sprang up just before the ceremony.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Cool Savannah Photography Cool Savannah Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Emily! She always knows what to say to her clients and keeps them SO at ease. Not only that, she is well versed in how different styles look on different faces as well as different styles of make up in general. She is truly a pro at what she does.

7024 Melody Lane Jacksonville, FL, 32219
9123131945
Location of (Emily G Artistry)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding