7024 Melody Lane, Jacksonville, FL 32219 Map · Phone number

About Emily G Artistry

Emily G Artistry is an on-site bridal makeup service based out of Jacksonville, Florida. Emily, founder and lead artist of Emily G Artistry, is a passionate makeup artist with six years of experience in not just bridal makeup, but in providing editorial and film makeup as well. Since she was young she has had a love for beauty, and hardly anything has changed since then. Emily is constantly revamping her skills and staying up-to-date on the latest in makeup trends.

Emily has a passion for two things: makeup, and helping brides look their absolute best for their wedding day. Emily uses high-quality, long-wearing products to ensure that you not only look amazing but feel that way, too. Some of the services that Emily G Artistry offers clients and their wedding parties include:

• Consultations

Sweet smile
8e7d8341c8c690a5 1535760825 66ec8a7ad8aa569d 1535760799932 4 AptBPhotography Er

12 Reviews for Emily G Artistry

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

Emily came through for me at my last minute decision to get my makeup done for engagement pictures. I have never had my makeup done professionally and was totally impressed. She did exactly what I had envisioned and more. She made me feel beautiful and I cannot wait to see how our engagement pictures turned out. She was super sweet and very quick to respond to inquiry. I would definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2017

After an extremely difficult time trying to find a hair and makeup artist, I finally found Emily G. From the first phone conversation I had with her, I was sold. She was friendly, funny, professional, and immediately put me at ease. When Emily arrived at our hotel to do my hair and makeup trial, she was very well prepared, and very easy to talk to about different options. I loved that she sent me confirmation texts and emails before appointments with her, so I did not have to contact her first to make sure we were still on schedule, as I had to do with every other vendor I had. I liked knowing she was up to date, and keeping up with the wedding just as I was. The day of our wedding was a near disaster because of a terrible stay at The Gastonian. Emily arrived with her hair artist soon after things were quickly rolling downhill, and quickly turned my tears into laughter. Emily and Shea arriving to do hair and makeup for my mom and I, was literally the only bright part of the entire morning because of our horrendous experience at our ceremony location. If not for Emily G and Shea, I truly don't know how I would have gotten through it all. I don't think I could ever thank them enough for the kind way they treated me that day. I would highly recommend their services, because of the quality of their work and their professionalism. I loved the hair and makeup I was given, I felt absolutely beautiful, and I loved that I looked natural and not too done-up. I received many compliments, and the makeup and hair lasted all through the night- no touch ups required!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Kathryn · Married on 04/29/2017

Emily was referred to me when my original vendor double booked (yikes!). Looking back, I think it's the best thing that could have happened. She was so easy to work with and spent time to make sure I was getting a look that not only suited me but that I was comfortable with. I was the only one meant to get my makeup done for the big day - but after her arrival my mom, mother-in-law, and sister decided to have her do theirs as well. Emily had arrived early enough to do a wonderful job on each of us. She even went over to the groom's suite to help hide a pimple that sprang up just before the ceremony.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Emily G Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting

• Cool Savannah Photography
    Cool Savannah Photography Wedding Photographers

I love Emily! She always knows what to say to her clients and keeps them SO at ease. Not only that, she is well versed in how different styles look on different faces as well as different styles of make up in general. She is truly a pro at what she does.

• 7024 Melody Lane Jacksonville, FL, 32219 See on map