Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number

About LoRusso Studios

We provide stunning, elegant, artful images creatively telling the story of one of the most important days of your lives. Please contact us at www.lorussostudios.com for more detailed information.

Robert & Lola LoRusso

Skylands Manor in Ringwood, New Jersey
dd61096a8689bb5c 1213907844933 2

15 Reviews for LoRusso Studios

lauren · Married on 10/19/2013

I carried the contact information for LoRusso Studios in my wallet for years, knowing that when I got married, I only wanted them to capture my special day. When planning our wedding, they were the first phone call I made. Before having the pleasure of meeting Bob and Lola, I fell in love with their artistry. My husband and I love photographs that show texture and play with lighting in such a way that truly elevates the scene. LoRusso Studios presents this in spades; their photographs look like exquisite paintings. They really take the time to get to know the couple beforehand. When our wedding day came around, we were completely comfortable! I had many conversations with Lola as we got to know each other and our mutual wishes for the session. She kindly provided us with a detailed outline of the wedding day, complete with times and locations. Communication is so important when dealing with a group of people, and they handled everything with ease. On our wedding day, they were very punctual, organized and extremely professional in every aspect, but we all felt like old friends! Bob and Lola played to our strengths, while emphasizing our best features and making us feel like a million bucks. I went for a more vintage bridal look, and they played to that perfectly. They are so creative, and the way that they envision a shot is absolutely unparalleled. I am very grateful to LoRusso Studios. Every couple works so hard to prepare for their wedding, from the favors to the cake to the escort cards—every detail is so meaningful. But, the day moves so fast, and the couple can get swept up in all the excitement and splendor, I know we sure did! Bob and Lola made sure we would never forget those details, because they beautifully photographed all of them. Now I know, for years and years to come, we will never forget the parts of our wedding that made it so special. With all my heart, I highly recommend LoRusso Studios for any special event.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2013

I really cannot even begin to thank Bob and Lola LoRusso enough for the spectacular job that they did on our wedding photography. My husband and I have been talking about them and how happy we are about our decision to hire them almost nonstop since our wedding on May 11, 2013 at the Florentine Gardens. Bob and Lola are more than wedding photographers -- they are wedding planners, day-of coordinators, and true artists. Bob and Lola are a married couple who own their own photography studio. They work wonderfully together, and truly are the best photography team you could ask for. Lola helped me come up with a timeline for the day of the wedding, that we ended up sharing with all of our other vendors so that we could get ready stress-free, and get most of our pictures done before the wedding reception. Then, a week before our wedding, the weather forecast started to look grim for our wedding day. We contacted Bob and Lola to talk about how that would impact our wedding photographs, which we had initially scheduled to be taken in a nearby park. Bob and Lola revamped the schedule, and since they were in the area, went to each of our possible indoor locations so that they could scope out good potential shots (and most likely just to ease our minds). On the day of, Bob and Lola were a wonderful mix of timely, organized, in control, soothing, and fun. They literally enhanced our day -- we loved spending time with them. In fact, our parents and entire bridal party felt the same way. Most importantly, their work is spectacular. Bob won an award for one of the engagement shots they took of us. We LOVED our engagement shoot, and of the few preview photos we have seen from our wedding, we are in love with those too! They made rain and clouds look gorgeous! They were truly the single best decision we made about our wedding. You will not be sorry!!!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Stefanie · Married on 11/10/2012

They made us feel so comfortable from the moment we met them, we just knew that they had to be our photographers. They captured the most tender and intimate moments and had a beautiful eye for detail. All our guests couldn't believe how amazing our pictures were when they saw the slideshow during the reception! They had the top equipment and knew the city, hotel and venue well. They managed to wrangle our party of 22 during the day to keep them moving and on-time, which is quite the task! The end results were fantastic, I would recommend over and over again.

Sent on 04/12/2013

LoRusso Studios's reply:

Thank you Stefanie! It means the world to us work with such great couples as you and Mike on your wedding day. Your wedding was amazing and we were honored to be part of it! Best Wishes and hope to see you and Mike again soon!

Award

LoRusso Studios FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Just Be The Bride
    Just Be The Bride Wedding Planners

Not only do Bob and Lola taken stunning pictures but they are by far the most organized photographers they I have ever worked with. That professionalism sets them apart.

• Betina's at Parkview
    Betina's at Parkview Wedding Florists

Hands down, one of the best!!!

• Be Films
    Be Films Wedding Videographers

Very talented wedding pros!

• Philadelphia-South Jersey, 19107 See on map