Lord Easy

6 Emerald Drive, Morganville, NJ 07751 Map · Phone number

10 Reviews for Lord Easy

Diana · Married on 07/01/2017

We loved working with DJ Lord Easy! So many people have told us how great the music and dance party was. He was really helpful through the planning and came to meet us at the venue since he hadn't seen it before. We really appreciated how thoughtful and responsive he was. Our ceremony and reception had some challenges -- it rained (a lot) and our rain backup plan made things tricky, with multiple setups and a really tight space and the schedule we made for the evening went totally off the rails. Easy took it in stride and really made it look easy to cover when things didn't go as planned. We are so appreciative of that! The music was perfect, just what we wanted. He was able to transition from some off-beat songs we wanted to play really smoothly into songs everyone knows and loves to dance to. So happy to have worked with him.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Jen · Married on 10/04/2016

There are not enough amazing things that I could say about Lord Easy, the wedding DJ! In the middle of all the planning that came along with our wedding, he took a huge weight off my shoulders. He gave me a super easy Google sheet to fill out with some songs that me and hubs like, and he knew from that small list exactly what we wanted the party to be like. We got married 3 years ago, and people STILL tell us that it was the funnest wedding they've ever been to. Our party did not stop dancing all night and we even had a giant line going around the entire hall to "Jump in the Line." He's the biggest reason that my wedding was the greatest of all time!! Xo

Sent on 09/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2016

Lord easy is one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! We were married on 9/22/16. He took the time to meet with us and go over every detail of how our wedding day would go. He even visited the venue to make sure everything was set up with what he needed. He even took the burden of our ceremony music off our hands because we didn't realize we needed to take care of that ourselves until a few weeks before the wedding and he didn't mind at all. ??. The reception went great he played the perfect variety of songs and my guests loved it. He really knows how to read the room and play exactly the right songs. My husband and I are big karaoke fans which is how we know of lord easy so we added karaoke about half way through the wedding and it went amazingly ! Lord easy and his partner Chris even performed! My guests thought it was so much fun. I had my guests asking me how much did they have to pay to get them to stay longer! I can't thank him enough!

Sent on 10/04/2016