94 LONESOME VALLEY RD, Sapphire, NC 28774 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Lonesome Valley

Choose a setting as timeless as your special occasion.

Share your special day looking out over the largest box canyon East of the Mississippi. Our acclaimed culinary staff led by Chef Adam Hayes will provide a custom culinary experience for you and your guests while the rustic elegance of the Jennings Barn provides the atmosphere.

For generations, Lonesome Valley has provided the ideal location to welcome family and friends. We invite you to create your own memories here.

Follow Lonesome Valley on

Lonesome Valley 6
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Amazing

When we first went to dinner at lonesome valley 4 years ago, I was immediately struck by it’s beauty and knew I wanted to get married there one day. Then I ate their amazing food, and it sealed the deal! I hadn’t felt that way anywhere else. We did a fall wedding to save a little money, as the venue was a majority of our budget. The Lonesome Valley team made us feel so loved and valued through planning. They didn’t nickel-and dime you like I hear many of my friends having done by other venues.
    We had a meeting with the manager, the head chef, the coordinator (Sarah), and and baker about 6 months before the wedding. They asked us to think of memories that we had with certain meals, so we could have them incorporated into the reception. It was nothing I’d thought of before-most weddings I’ve been to just have chicken or steak! They also made an ice cream bar with homemade churro bowls, as my husband loves both of those! They did our wedding cake, which tasted so so good. Sarah was AMAZING and helped coordinate with our planner and other vendors. She was so helpful and supportive. The staff were amazing to our guests, and I felt that they were happy to be there working. The day of went so perfectly, and I know it’s because of the hard work of the staff at Lonesome. Thank you all so so much for making our day perfect. Get married here, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Lonesome Valley 11
    Lonesome Valley 12
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful, personable, and foodie heaven

Lonesome and the staff pulled off the most incredibly beautiful wedding ceremony set up and provide an exquisite menu that was crafted just to our tastes and traditions and preferences. Every food item was incredible which was my biggest priority and they delivered on their promises plus some! The entire evening from ceremony to last dance was flawless with excellent service, friendly and upbeat staff persons busily making sure all the details were perfect. The setting and backdrop are just breathtaking and the staff had the setup down so smoothly it was seamless. Many guests have said “that was the best wedding I’ve ever been to”. As the bride I was able to relax and be with my new husband and all my loved ones without a single worry. Most highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2017

I grew up in Cashiers and it has always been my dream to get married at Lonesome Valley. Thankfully my fiancé and I were able to make that dream a reality! If you're looking for a gorgeous outdoor venue, you cannot go wrong with this place! The views are spectacular, the food is to die for, and Sarah, their event planner, is a dream to work with.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Lonesome Valley Pricing

Lonesome Valley Price Rates

Lonesome Valley FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 7,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? April, November

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lonesome Valley 1
    Shoulder Season Discount
    Book your event in March, April or November and receive a $3,500 reduction in the site fee.

• Mountain Party Tents & Events
    Mountain Party Tents & Events Wedding Rentals

Lonesome Valley is not only an amazing venue for your wedding or event, Sarah makes the whole experience a pleasure....then you taste Chef Fleer's wonderful fare...Southern hospitality at it's finest!

• WNC Weddings & Events
    WNC Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Lonesome Valley is a wonderful venue with breathtaking views and amazing food - I highly recommend them!

• 94 LONESOME VALLEY RD Sapphire, 28774 See on map