Lonesome Valley

Sapphire, NC View map

Choose a setting as timeless as your special occasion.

Share your special day looking out over the largest box canyon East of the Mississippi. Our acclaimed culinary staff will provide a custom culinary experience for you and your guests while the rustic elegance of the Jennings Barn provides the atmosphere.

For generations, Lonesome Valley has provided the ideal location to welcome family and friends. We invite you to create your own memories here.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$7500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$5000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
China
Clean Up
Flatware
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Farm/Ranch
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

April
November

• Lindsey
    Lindsey T. Married on 10/27/2019

Unforgettable

We thoroughly enjoyed our October wedding in Lonesome Valley, a dream come true. When I first started looking at wedding venues, I fell in love with Lonesome Valley. Planning a wedding in NC from Florida had some unique challenges, and Sarah and her team were instrumental to making it happen. The views at the venue can't be beat, and neither can the food! The Chef did an incredible job taking some of our favorites and elevating them beyond our expectations. I'm still drooling over the truffle mashed potatoes! If you're looking for a romantic, elegant, intimate space, this is the one for you.
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Amazing

When we first went to dinner at lonesome valley 4 years ago, I was immediately struck by it’s beauty and knew I wanted to get married there one day. Then I ate their amazing food, and it sealed the deal! I hadn’t felt that way anywhere else. We did a fall wedding to save a little money, as the venue was a majority of our budget. The Lonesome Valley team made us feel so loved and valued through planning. They didn’t nickel-and dime you like I hear many of my friends having done by other venues.
    We had a meeting with the manager, the head chef, the coordinator (Sarah), and and baker about 6 months before the wedding. They asked us to think of memories that we had with certain meals, so we could have them incorporated into the reception. It was nothing I’d thought of before-most weddings I’ve been to just have chicken or steak! They also made an ice cream bar with homemade churro bowls, as my husband loves both of those! They did our wedding cake, which tasted so so good. Sarah was AMAZING and helped coordinate with our planner and other vendors. She was so helpful and supportive. The staff were amazing to our guests, and I felt that they were happy to be there working. The day of went so perfectly, and I know it’s because of the hard work of the staff at Lonesome. Thank you all so so much for making our day perfect. Get married here, you won’t regret it.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful, personable, and foodie heaven

Lonesome and the staff pulled off the most incredibly beautiful wedding ceremony set up and provide an exquisite menu that was crafted just to our tastes and traditions and preferences. Every food item was incredible which was my biggest priority and they delivered on their promises plus some! The entire evening from ceremony to last dance was flawless with excellent service, friendly and upbeat staff persons busily making sure all the details were perfect. The setting and backdrop are just breathtaking and the staff had the setup down so smoothly it was seamless. Many guests have said “that was the best wedding I’ve ever been to”. As the bride I was able to relax and be with my new husband and all my loved ones without a single worry. Most highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Lonesome Valley 1
Offer
Book your event in March, April or November and receive a $3,500 reduction in the site fee.

Pricing

Lonesome Valley Price Rates

Mountain Party Tents & Events Mountain Party Tents & Events Wedding Rentals

Lonesome Valley is not only an amazing venue for your wedding or event, Sarah makes the whole experience a pleasure....then you taste Chef Fleer's wonderful fare...Southern hospitality at it's finest!

WNC Weddings & Events WNC Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Lonesome Valley is a wonderful venue with breathtaking views and amazing food - I highly recommend them!

94 Lonesome Valley Road Sapphire, NC, 28774
Location of (Lonesome Valley)

Lonesome Valley frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Lonesome Valley?

Lonesome Valley includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • China
  • Clean Up
  • Flatware
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Lonesome Valley, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Lonesome Valley includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)

At Lonesome Valley, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Lonesome Valley includes:
  • Champagne Toast
  • Open Bar
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink
  • Specialty Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Lonesome Valley in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Lonesome Valley for wedding events is known for:
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Restaurant

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Lonesome Valley for wedding events?

Lonesome Valley offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Lonesome Valley offer?

Lonesome Valley offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Lonesome Valley offer for wedding events?

Lonesome Valley offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Cake
  • Clean Up
  • Event Rentals
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Lonesome Valley have available for wedding events?

Lonesome Valley offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Furniture
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Lonesome Valley and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lonesome Valley is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Lonesome Valley offer?

Lonesome Valley currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding

Wedding Venues