Miami, FL 33185 Map · Phone number

About Lola Events

Lola Events, Inc. is a full-service, concierge-style event planning company based in South Florida.

Our goal is to assist you in every step of the planning process. Day-to-day Life is hectic enough, let us help you with the details of your event.

We offer the following services:

Wedding Officiants
Have your wedding the way you want it, where you want it. We have Ordained Ministers on Staff to officiate your ceremony the way you've always dreamt. We personalize each ceremony so no two are alike.

Wedding Planners
Lola Events, Inc can help you plan the wedding of your dreams. We work with you every step of the way to achieve your vision. We believe a wedding should be magical and exciting without stress. Let us help you with the details and make the planning fun.

Day of Coordinators
As Day of Coordinators, Lola Events, Inc is there to assure your day goes by smoothly. We take care of the background items so all you have to do is enjoy your day. We are experts in taking care of your guests and their needs, in assuring your vendors arrive on time and deliver the correct items, in placing your favors the way you want them.

Event Planners
Lola Events, Inc does not only concentrate on weddings, we do all types of events; from birthdays to graduations, from four-day carnivals to sports tournaments. Whatever your event, Lola Events, Inc is here to help you make it a successful one.

"We relieve your stress and guarantee success."

532e124409f1c8cc 1232321705734 Veronica7 12 08d
RosyAlfredocenterpiececopy
532e124409f1c8cc 1232321705734 Veronica7 12 08d

4 Reviews for Lola Events

Roger · Married on 06/06/2009

I do not know what our event day would have been like without the ladies of Lola Events, and I'm glad I never have to find out. My wife and I did the majority of the pre-wedding planning ourselves, but really didn't want to have any worries during the final days approaching the ceremony, and the day-of. We hired Lola Events as our "Day of Coordinators", but in reality they did much more. Armed with all of our vendors contact information, they took over to help make our event a total success, and one we could enjoy with very little day-of stress. My wife and I worried about nothing, everything seemingly went perfectly, and every guest had an amazing time. Thank you Lola Events!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2009

Carla · Married on 06/06/2009

I had so much fun at our wedding. Lola Events played a major role...Terry and her team did an amazing job in making sure that I knew nothing of problems or complications that came up. They took care of everything. The day was flawless...she paid attention to details and made sure that all vendors delivered as agreed upon by contract. I highly recommend Lola Events without hesitation as a wedding day coordinator--or coordinator of any event. Terry and her team are professional, friendly, reliable and committed to great service.

Sent on 08/05/2009

Maria · Married on 11/08/2008

Terry, Luli and Lourdes (Lola Events) were excellent!! I could not have done it with out them. They took great care of our wedding and were very professional and friendly. They did a fantastic job, thanks so much!!

Sent on 01/28/2009