210 Market Street, Lockport, NY 14094 Map · Phone number

About Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc.

Canal Side at Lockport is a wedding Wedding Venue from Western New York State. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Erie County, Niagara County, and Genesee County. Canal Side at Lockport is a professional wedding Wedding Venue that has been part of the Western New York wedding industry for 14, cruises for 27 years. We specialize in on-site Catering, Canal Cruises, Banquets, Indoor and Outdoor ceremony sites, in-door sites, Covered Patio outdoor site, Cocktail Cruises, Showers, Family Parties, Corporate Parties.

• Freedom Run Winery
Table with flower centerpiece
Table with flower centerpiece
8990dfec288dab5e group cruise2
Wedding reception

17 Reviews for Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc.

Karly · Married on 09/13/2019

I loved every minute

Mary Beth at the venue helps you with so much. We got married outdoors. Took the boat ride which everyone loved. The food was so good, everyone complimented all night. The venue listened and used my decorations exactly as I asked. Everything was put together and so timely. I loved it!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing wedding location and service

We wanted something different for our wedding and Captain Mike and Marybeth at Lockport Locks delivered. Our guests described the wedding and cruise as "top notch" and "very classy".

Mike is great and Marybeth kept everything rolling, tended to the guests like they were her own, helped bustle my dress (my teenage daughter\bridesmaid was struggling), and had everything all packed up and ready for us at the end of the night. I gave Marybeth pictures of how I wanted the tables to look and she got it perfect. I brought in my own linens as I did not want white or black. They were laid out exactly as I pictured and packed right back up for us to take home.

Mike worked with us on our guest count and was more than flexible and helpful during the planning. There are time constraints with doing a cruise after the wedding so Marybeth kept everything flowing. I would suggest doing pictures before the ceremony due to the time constraints if you are doing the ceremony onsite or you may be rushed. This is not a fault of the location by any means as you are trying to fit in a ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing in 5.5 hours.

We had such a great time!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Theresa · Married on 07/27/2013

We absolutely LOVED our wedding at Canal Side! Sharon was so helpful and kept everything running smoothly. Other reviewers have mentioned that they felt the scheduling was too rigid, but believe me, without a third party there to run a tight ship, your day will slip away from you! I really appreciated her keeping everything on track. We loved every minute of our day, and we have also heard from many of our guests who have raved about the food (mouthwatering!!) and the cruise on the canal. Many people had never locked through, and said this will be a wedding they will never forget! I especially appreciated how attentive the staff was. As I was going through the buffet line, I was also helping my daughter plate up. One of the staff members came and offered to carry my plate and help me navigate the line. Everyone was just so kind! I highly recommend Canal Side. It was a wonderful experience, and the price was on par with what you'd pay for your typical hotel/banquet hall wedding. If you're looking for something unique...this is the place!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Boat/Yacht
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Outside Cake
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens

• 210 Market Street Lockport, NY, 14094 See on map
    Location of (Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc.)

Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc.?

Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Chairs
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc., what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:

• Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. for wedding events is known for:

• Banquet Hall
  • Boat/Yacht
  • Historic Building

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. for wedding events?

Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. offer?

Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower

What services does Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. offer for wedding events?

Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. offers the following services for wedding events:

• Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruises Inc. is recommended by 71% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.2 in quality of service, 4.2 in value, 3.9 in average response time, 3.7 in flexibility and 3.7 in professionalism.