359 Ganson St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Grand Lady Cruises, Inc.

The Grand Lady is the perfect venue for a unique and intimate ceremony or reception for up to 80 guests. The vessel's sleek lines and beautifully appointed amenities rival any shore-side facility. Give your guests an experience they will long remember as they help celebrate your big day while taking in a stunning sunset along the Buffalo waterfront.

The Grand Lady is also the perfect setting for your bridal shower or rehearsal dinner as well! Give your guests an experience they will long remember.

Follow Grand Lady Cruises, Inc. on

Wedding guest list
6743ad74af6c0fa4 1506103463181 18839579101547023524914618315076908806371449o
18839579101547023524914618315076908806371449o
Grand Lady Cruises, Inc.

3 Reviews for Grand Lady Cruises, Inc.

• jcdb

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2018

Rehearsal Dinner

Great rehearsal dinner venue to show Buffalo off to out of town guests. Captain and crew were professional and friendly. Food was great.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/20/2018

I had my wedding on the Grand Lady on July 20, 2018. It was nothing short of spectacular. My husband and I had never seen the boat, but we decided to go for it based on all of the positive reviews we had read. They exceeded our expectations. We had a party of 50 and I thought that was the perfect size. They can accommodate more, but I thought we were all very comfortable with that many people. I was pretty organized and had a lot of details planned out, but Jenna and her team took over where I left off. The day went off without a hitch. The crew was very accommodating and organized. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Captain Sean was also great, he kept my now- husband company while he was waiting for and greeting the guests and he kept checking in with me during the time leading up to the ceremony. After the cruise was over, the crew helped my parents load up and haul all of our stuff to the vehicle and even helped them load it into the car.
    The boat itself was clean and well kept. And the bathrooms are actually pretty roomy! I was concerned that I was going to have a hard time with a wedding dress, but I had no issues, it was clean and there was plenty of room.
    The cruise itself was also comfortable, no one had any issues with sea sickness. Captain Sean kept us in calm waters and it barely even felt like we were on a boat, it was a totally smooth ride.
    I can’t say enough about this experience with the Grand Lady. My husband and I are still patting ourselves on the back for throwing such an awesome wedding and for our decision to have it on the Grand Lady. We wouldn’t have changed a thing!

Sent on 08/08/2018
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 07/02/2017

We rented the boat for an after party / birthday party. Our guests had a blast. The planning with Jenna was amazing. The crew was so friendly and accommodating for all ages

Sent on 07/10/2017

Grand Lady Cruises, Inc. Pricing

Grand Lady Cruises, Inc. Price Rates

Grand Lady Cruises, Inc. FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 80
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Boat/Yacht
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking