1121 Railroad Ave, Chesapeake, VA 23324 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Meet the Team

About Lloyd & Laura Photo and Video

Lloyd & Laura Weddings, a husband and wife couple and a team of filmmakers/photographers. We add a personal touch that goes beyond generic wedding videography. Our clients are treated like family.

Filming your wedding is one of the most important services to have in a wedding. Work with us and you will have your memories preserved to watch over and over again for years to come.

After you have invested so much time and resource in planning the perfect day, it is paramount that you have professionals in place to capture all those special moments.

We know because we've been there! We have been married for almost 10 years and we take pride in being there for couples during this special time.

We use a style that is cinematic and storytelling. We document each moment of a couple’s wedding, from the rehearsal dinner to the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception.

Our team only books one event per day, allowing us to get the high-definition footage we need for a full highlight video and raw footage.

Our team is willing to work additional hours, shoot with multiple cameras, work in multiple locations, and even capture drone footage of the wedding party or venue.

The company gives them the option of client revisions, as well as providing them with the raw footage of the wedding day. Lloyd & Laura Videography team can also make save the dates out of the video. Couples can receive their footage in the form of:

• Digital Download

Videos 3 Videos

4 Reviews for Lloyd & Laura Photo and Video

Chelsea B. · Married on 01/25/2020

So professional and amazing

They were absolutely amazing to work with and so nice throughout the entire process! We are so excited to see the completed video! They absolutely amazed us with all the ideas they came up with that day and we didn’t have to think about any of it. We are so grateful they came and got our special day on video for us. We will be able to relive that special day and share it with those who couldn’t make it due to storms back in the midwest. 10000% recommend them to everybody

Sent on 01/30/2020

Lloyd & Laura Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you so much!!! WE HAD A BALL with you guys. You have a beautiful family, you guys were extremely easy to work with.
    -Lloyd
  • Denise

Denise B. · Married on 12/31/2019

Great Duo!

Lloyd and Laura are a great team to work with. Awesome professionalism and true passion for what they do. Genuine and warm hearted, feel like I have known them for years! Whatever my video needs they are my go to. Just makes you want to capture every special moment on camera!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Lloyd & Laura Photo and Video's reply:

Awesome Couple! I cant wait to see what God has in store for this POWER COUPLE. Thank you so much for welcoming us to your special day.

Lloyd & Laura Photo and Video Pricing

Lloyd & Laura Photo and Video Price Rates

Lloyd & Laura Photo and Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Save the Date

3 Real Weddings

Team of Lloyd & Laura Photo and Video

Lloyd

Lloyd

Photographer/Videographer

I remember the moment I fell in love with photography and film making. It was something I stumbled on after voluenteering to film a church event. The creativity and purpose that the camera gave me was amazing.

Since then, I havent been able to put the cameras down. I've learned and mastered the craft and now I am able to share my gift with everyone.

I love being able to capture, and put in a time capsle, all the moments that fly by. Those moments that when we look back, we realize we will never be able to capture again.

My passion is to make sure that every couple can look at our work years later, and feel what they felt on that special day over and over again.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Laura

Laura

Photographer/Videographer

I absolutly love being able to serve our clients!

I like to add a personal touch that goes beyond generic wedding videography. We strive to make sure that you are treated like family.

Always kind and curtious on your special day realizing that this day is all about you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1121 Railroad Ave Chesapeake, VA, 23324 See on map
    Location of (Lloyd & Laura Photo and Video)