Lloyd & Laura Photo and Video is a wedding videography specialist team based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Couples can bring this dynamic duo along for the day, capturing the beauty and joy of special moments throughout. A married couple of a decade, Lloyd and Laura know all of the emotions the big day can hold, and take pride in being there for couples to help guide them through it all. The newlyweds will be treated like family by these experts. This helps lead to a wedding video filled with love, ready to take them back to the special day whenever they press play.

From the rehearsal dinner and morning preparations to the ceremony and reception, the excitement of the occasion can be captured from start to finish. Additional hours are also available for longer days. Working together, the pair have multiple cameras, including a drone, for cinematic footage like no other. After the day has ended, the happy couple will have access to the raw footage that their one-of-a-kind video will be crafted from.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files

76% Recommended by couples
Kimberley
Kimberley G. Sent on 07/05/2021
5 out of 5 rating

Lloyd and Laura are AMAZING!

Very prompt and professional! We are very pleased with our wedding video. AWESOME WORK! We.look forward to doing business with their company again.
Kimberley
Kimberley G. Sent on 10/15/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Great! We were very pleased and will use this vendor again

We were very pleased with this vendor. He was prompt and very patient. The video was beautiful.
R
Reagan E. Sent on 07/05/2021
5 out of 5 rating

A wonderful experience with a beautiful product

Lloyd & Laura were a great couple to have document our wedding day! They were very responsive, and easy to contact in the planning stages. My husband and I aren’t the most comfortable in front of a camera, but these two made it so easy and comfortable for us. The final product is absolutely breath taking. We love the videos they put together, and will cherish them for years and years. They captured the day, special moments, and fun so beautifully!
illustration stars

Team

Lloyd
Lloyd
Photographer/Videographer

I remember the moment I fell in love with photography and film making. It was something I stumbled on after voluenteering to film a church event. The creativity and purpose that the camera gave me was amazing.

Since then, I havent been able to put the cameras down. I've learned and mastered the craft and now I am able to share my gift with everyone.

I love being able to capture, and put in a time capsle, all the moments that fly by. Those moments that when we look back, we realize we will never be able to capture again.

My passion is to make sure that every couple can look at our work years later, and feel what they felt on that special day over and over again.

Laura
Laura
Photographer/Videographer

I absolutly love being able to serve our clients!

I like to add a personal touch that goes beyond generic wedding videography. We strive to make sure that you are treated like family.

Always kind and curtious on your special day realizing that this day is all about you!

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding