515 East 49th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11203 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,003
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 5

About LJR Films

Lesean Rowe films specializes in event videography, working to give each video a special look that you will love and cherish.

Other couples have also viewed

• Gergeres Productions

Videos 3 Videos

23 Reviews for LJR Films

• Kristin

Kristin F. · Married on 08/16/2019

Professional & simply amazing!

Lasean & team thank you! I wished we worked with you guys more!

We did a meet & greet with Lasean before the wedding. We probably spent an hr+ chatting about random topics, and of course the wedding. He was super sweet, funny, helpful, and understanding!

The day of the wedding they came ready! Positive attitude, and dressed like they were guests at the wedding( a plus)! Future brides You don’t want a videographer at your wedding wearing T-shirts and jeans, with a camera on their shoulder like they’re filming a reality show!

They even hooked us up with some music since we left our Bluetooth speaker at home! Thank you!!!!

He kept a stressful bride(me) laughing & smiling the entire day! Sometimes I didn’t realize he was filming until he started cracking jokes. One thing I’ll remember, “Dear Chris” lol!

Our wedding venue was huge! But that wasn’t a problem for this team! They covered everything, and worked well with other vendors!

A couple days after the wedding He sent a teaser video. We’re still in awe of the shots he got. Some of my guest even said “ i didn’t even realize you had a videographer at the reception! How did he get these shots!” My husband said “art at its best”. He even created a highlight video on Instagram to save it. He’s not into social media, so that says a lot! They’re amazing, soo creative, and worth every dollar!

Thank you guys soo much for being positive, amazing, and funny! We will always support, and recommend! We’re dying to see the final product!!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Lesean is AMAZING! He was a pleasure to work with the day of our wedding. I just received our complete video and I am blown away. It exceeded all of our expectations. I was nervous to watch it at first because who likes to watch themselves on video? But omg everything looked amazing! The way he tied everything together and captured such special moments, I am forever grateful that we have this priceless video forever! Thank you again Lesean!!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/07/2016

Lesean was amazing to work with. I know a lot of people have issues getting in contact with him, but I really didn't have issues save for the beginning (before we had a contract) and even that wasn't so bad, maybe a day or two; any time I emailed him he responded within a few hours. Day of, he arrived on time and ready to go. He had great rapport with my photographer and it was truly a pleasure to work with all three of them (I didn't even notice them after the official portraits). I didn't give him any direction, but I did catch him a few times taking film of the little details, which I appreciate. I received my trailer a few weeks ago and it is absolutely amazing. Absolutely would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 07/20/2016