515 East 49th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About LJR Films

Lesean Rowe films specializes in event videography, working to give each video a special look that you will love and cherish.

dae3c86ea2508c66 Mario Darilee
dae3c86ea2508c66 Mario Darilee

• Videos 3

22 Reviews for LJR Films

Lesean is AMAZING! He was a pleasure to work with the day of our wedding. I just received our complete video and I am blown away. It exceeded all of our expectations. I was nervous to watch it at first because who likes to watch themselves on video? But omg everything looked amazing! The way he tied everything together and captured such special moments, I am forever grateful that we have this priceless video forever! Thank you again Lesean!!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/07/2016

Lesean was amazing to work with. I know a lot of people have issues getting in contact with him, but I really didn't have issues save for the beginning (before we had a contract) and even that wasn't so bad, maybe a day or two; any time I emailed him he responded within a few hours. Day of, he arrived on time and ready to go. He had great rapport with my photographer and it was truly a pleasure to work with all three of them (I didn't even notice them after the official portraits). I didn't give him any direction, but I did catch him a few times taking film of the little details, which I appreciate. I received my trailer a few weeks ago and it is absolutely amazing. Absolutely would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/11/2015

I booked LJR films based on the great reviews from past brides and I am sooo happy I did. He was by far one of my favorite vendors! Before the wedding Lesean was very responsive and patient with to my million emails of questions. The day of the wedding, Lesean and his assistant Matt were wonderful! They were both so down to earth and funny. I also never felt like the camera was in the way or noticable. I just got my trailer back (great turn around time too!) and it is AMAZING! Lesean picked all the right moments to bring me right back to the day. I have every faith the full video will be great as well! I highly recommend booking with LJR films, you will NOT be disappointed!! - Nicole & Matthew, Wedding date: 7/11/15

Sent on 09/04/2015