New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number

About LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON

LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP, at AEREA SALON New York, NY 10010, Ph. (347) 932-5895

Never settle for anything that is less than perfection. You have already selected the perfect partner, the perfect dress, the perfect venue, and the perfect date so why settle for anything less then a perfect face? We believe that all brides are beautiful but your wedding is not an everyday occasion so it doesn’t deserve just everyday makeup. At LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP, we have helped hundreds of brides look and feel their best. Our top wedding makeup artists help create a look and a style that complements so that you can look polished and perfect both in person and in your wedding day portraits.

We have the best makeup artists in NYC and the Tri State area that can help bring out everything that is unique about your beauty. The portraits that are taken on your special day will be cherished forever so let our makeup artists create a look that will be remembered. Being camera ready is a key part of making sure that wedding day is perfect and we will work with you to make your beauty stand out and complement every aspect of your wedding. Our team is committed to making you look your best so that when you walk into the room all eyes will be on you. Every bridal makeup artist is specially trained to enhance the individuality and beauty that makes you who you are and to bring out your personality so that you are the focus of the day.

For any special occasion, the right makeup artist can make all the difference. No one gets portraits or goes to special events wanting their makeup and hair to be the focus. They want that special ‘wow’ factor to be about them and celebrating who they are. Our team gives you that professional attention so that you can concentrate on the more important aspects of your day.

We offer wedding hair and makeup in all of NYC and the surrounding areas. Our makeup artists work throughout NYC including Long Island and Brooklyn along with doing destination weddings. While bridal makeup is our specialty, we can create the perfect look no matter what your occasion.

Follow LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON on

wedding makeup ny
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
Wedding makeup and bridal hair for Kleinfeld Bridal in New York. UNRIVALLED BEAUTY NY Top Wedding...
Wedding Makeup Artists
best bridal makeup artists ny
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
best wedding makeup artists ny
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
best nyc bridal makeup artis
wedding makeup artists n
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
bridal makeup artist new york cit
Before and After
Before and After
wedding makeup artist new yor
wedding makeup artists manhatta
new york wedding makeu
makeup artists new york 1000
wedding makeup artists new york 1000
wedding makeup artist n
nyc bridal makeu
best ny makeup artist
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
best bridal makeup artist ny
bridal makeup artist ny
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
bridal makeup artists long islan
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
bridal makeup artists new york cit
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
bridal makeup artist new yor
bridal makeup artists manhatta
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
bridal makeup artists new yor
bridal makeup artist n
bridal makeup artis
bridal makeup artists n
bridal makeup artists ny
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
nyc best bridal makeup artist
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
nyc best wedding makeup artist
nyc wedding makeup artist
nyc bridal makeup artis
wedding makeup artist manhatta
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
wedding makeup artists long islan
bridal makeup ny
bridal makeup n
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
wedding makeup artist long islan
LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON
nyc best bridal makeup artis
bridal makeup long islan
wedding makeup n
wedding makeup ny

16 Reviews for LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON

Dayna · Married on 10/20/2017

Liz did an incredible job doing both my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I would highly recommend her. A couple of my friends had previously used Liz for their weddings, including one where she'd done my makeup when I was in the bridal party, so when it came time for my own wedding, it was an easy choice to book Liz. She really listens to what you want and makes sure you're happy with your look each step of the way, and I was thrilled with the final results both in person and in photos. Her prices are very reasonable as well for both trial and event day, so if you're looking for a hair and/or makeup artist for a special event, Liz is a pleasure to work with.

Liz was also extremely accommodating when doing my mom's hair and makeup as well. As my mom is highly allergic to many cosmetic ingredients, Liz really went out of her way to make sure she had products and tools that would not cause any allergic reactions, and this even included the extra steps of a consultation meeting, buying some special products just to use for my mom, and booking a patch test appointment for her, which really impressed my mom, and she was thrilled with the service.

Karen · Married on 07/18/2014

Liz was amazing. We didn't have a trial as I was coming in from out of town. I showed her pictures of what I was looking for and we chatted on the phone. She nailed it! I loved my hair. The style worked with my hair texture perfectly. It lasted all night and there was a lot of dancing and hugging to contend with (keep that in mind ladies, when people hug you they almost always bump your hair).
    Liz came to my hotel room, she was so professional and easy going. She made me feel at ease through the entire process. I would highly recommend her.
    Karen Mather

Diane · Married on 07/05/2014

Liz is not just a great NYC wedding makeup artist but she is also very personable and down to earth. She was calm and listened to everything I had to say, an absolute pleasure to rely on,on your wedding day. My very big family (Indian) instantly loved her the very same way that I did the first time I met her at my trial. Liz did my cousins bridal makeup and hair for her wedding, I was so impressed with her makeup that I had to book her for my own wedding in New York. She had already proved to me that she was incredibly skilled and talented with makeup on different skin types, that I didn’t need to look any further. She was so sincere and honest which might not always be the case when dealing with other professional makeup artists. She asked all of the right questions but most importantly she listened, and then she created a look according to what we agreed upon to ensure that my wedding day makeup was natural and flawless and coincided perfectly with my overall wedding theme.

Award

LIZ CHRISTENSEN MAKEUP at AEREA SALON FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20