282 North St., Palm Harbor, FL 34683 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,511
Availability Check your date

About Livingston Galleries, Inc.

Hi and thanks for checking me out. Let me start off by saying that I have the greatest job in the entire world!!! I love what I do and can't imagine doing anything else for a living. Photographing weddings, babies and families is my passion and every year I'm lucky enough to be in business I consider it an honor and a continuous learning experience.
My background is in the fine arts. After graduating from Florida State University in 1993 with a degree in visual arts and art education, I taught at a school for the arts in Pinellas County for nearly 10 years and was named 'teacher of the year' in 2002. While teaching art I was building my photography business which officially started in 1999 after freelancing weddings for 3 years. Since the birth of my daughter in 2004 I have resigned from teaching but still actively volunteer at the Suncoast Waldorf School. Visit them at www.suncoastwaldorf.org for a glimpse at a truly beautiful approach to education.

As you view the photos on my site, I'd like you to know that most of these families are repeat customers. From their engagement sessions, wedding to maternity and family portraits, I've come to know and make friends with many of these wonderful families and consider it a true honor to capture the most precious moments in their lives.

• Visual Muse Studio
DSC9161
989a5cc70870d4c6 1255999946693 DSC6950
DSC6950
Livingston Galleries, Inc.

60 Reviews for Livingston Galleries, Inc.

• Andrear2010

Andrea · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Shannon was fantastic. Not only are her photos amazing but she has such a calming personality. She managed the photo time perfectly and always made sure I was where I needed to be. My guests commented on how nice it was to have a photographer that organized everyone for photos in such a calm and professional manner. She ensured that all the photos that we wanted were taken.
    Shannon also did our engagement photos and they were beautiful. I'm so excited to see our wedding day photos.
    I would highly recommend her for you wedding photos

Sent on 03/30/2010
  • Joshua

Joshua Ryan Horn · Married on 04/09/2019

Honeymoon Island Inclusive Elopement

We picked Shannon from a long list of inclusive vendors that were included in our Honeymoon Island elopement package. My wife and I are both wedding vendors in the midwest so we were pretty picky on who we decided to work with. Our wedding was scheduled for 9/4 on the gulf side of Florida which also happened to be landfall day for hurricane Dorian. She was the only vendor not calling me to urge a reschedule. Well turns out that we got great weather, she was early, and stayed later than expected. Not only did she get every picture I wanted but she got some I never even thought about. in the 90 minute window we had her she took over 450 pictures that she edited and sent to us. 10 out of 10 I would hire her again. Thanks Shannon.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Livingston Galleries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words Josh. It was a beautiful day and I had so much fun with your crew. So very happy the hurricane supplied us with nothing more than a gorgeous sunset!!!
  • Nina

Nina Davis Bode · Married on 03/22/2019

As always....perfect!

I met Shannon about 20 years ago when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. Since that event, she is the only photographer we will use. We have used her for weddings, pregnancy pictures, family photos, holiday get togethers plus we have had multiple friends use her for their events. She even flew across the country to shoot our snowy, white wedding in Oregon. Shannon is creative, kind, a perfectionist, prompt, has a great eye, and has the ability capture those perfect moments that mean the most. Shannon started out as "the photographer" of a friend's wedding and now is someone who is a dear friend. Thank you, Shannon, for the BEAUTIFUL work you have done over all these years with capturing my life's most precious moments and treasured memories. I am forever grateful for all you have done and the person you are.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Livingston Galleries, Inc.'s reply:

You are a dream client and friend Nina. Thank you for entrusting me all these years to capture your most precious days.

Livingston Galleries, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,505.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4511
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• DD's Florals Wedding Florists

So talented, amazing work . Very bride and vendor friendly.

• Promises Events Wedding Officiants

Shannon Livingston is AMAZING! I recommend her 100%! Not only is she professional and experienced, she is artistic, fun and her photos catch those "special" moments that make all the difference!! No posing here!! Her photos take your breath away.I can't tell you how many times I have shed a tear looking through her pics because I could feel the captured emotion!! <3

• Bon Appetit Weddings Restaurant Weddings

I always get so excited when a bride tells me that she has chosen Shannon as her photographer! Every Image is a true piece of art! Amazing!

• 282 North St. Palm Harbor, 34683 See on map
    Location of (Livingston Galleries, Inc.)