282 North St., Palm Harbor, FL 34683 Map · Phone number

About Livingston Galleries, Inc.

Hi and thanks for checking me out. Let me start off by saying that I have the greatest job in the entire world!!! I love what I do and can't imagine doing anything else for a living. Photographing weddings, babies and families is my passion and every year I'm lucky enough to be in business I consider it an honor and a continuous learning experience.
My background is in the fine arts. After graduating from Florida State University in 1993 with a degree in visual arts and art education, I taught at a school for the arts in Pinellas County for nearly 10 years and was named 'teacher of the year' in 2002. While teaching art I was building my photography business which officially started in 1999 after freelancing weddings for 3 years. Since the birth of my daughter in 2004 I have resigned from teaching but still actively volunteer at the Suncoast Waldorf School. Visit them at www.suncoastwaldorf.org for a glimpse at a truly beautiful approach to education.

As you view the photos on my site, I'd like you to know that most of these families are repeat customers. From their engagement sessions, wedding to maternity and family portraits, I've come to know and make friends with many of these wonderful families and consider it a true honor to capture the most precious moments in their lives.

DSC9161
DSC9161
989a5cc70870d4c6 1255999946693 DSC6950
DSC6950
Livingston Galleries, Inc.

59 Reviews for Livingston Galleries, Inc.

Livingston Galleries, Inc. 1
Livingston Galleries, Inc. 7
  • Nina

Nina Davis Bode · Married on 03/22/2019

As always....perfect!

I met Shannon about 20 years ago when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. Since that event, she is the only photographer we will use. We have used her for weddings, pregnancy pictures, family photos, holiday get togethers plus we have had multiple friends use her for their events. She even flew across the country to shoot our snowy, white wedding in Oregon. Shannon is creative, kind, a perfectionist, prompt, has a great eye, and has the ability capture those perfect moments that mean the most. Shannon started out as "the photographer" of a friend's wedding and now is someone who is a dear friend. Thank you, Shannon, for the BEAUTIFUL work you have done over all these years with capturing my life's most precious moments and treasured memories. I am forever grateful for all you have done and the person you are.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 13
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 14
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 15

Livingston Galleries, Inc.'s reply:

You are a dream client and friend Nina. Thank you for entrusting me all these years to capture your most precious days.

Jillian · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful vendor!

Shannon was great, did exactly what we'd requested of her, and even sent us a preview photo the next morning that knocked our socks off! I can't begin to say how happy I am that we booked her.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 16

Livingston Galleries, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much Jillian!! I can't wait to share the rest of your amazing day with you. Such a fun wedding start to finish!!!

Jackie · Married on 02/17/2018

Shannon was amazing to work with! Our pictures turned out amazing. She captured moments when we didn't even know she was there, and details which we absolutely love. She was professional and laughed along with us, through some of our more...unique...moments. :) We appreciated everything she did and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 23
    Livingston Galleries, Inc. 24

Livingston Galleries, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,505.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,511.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• DD's Florals
    DD's Florals Wedding Florists

So talented, amazing work . Very bride and vendor friendly.

• Promises Events
    Promises Events Wedding Officiants

Shannon Livingston is AMAZING! I recommend her 100%! Not only is she professional and experienced, she is artistic, fun and her photos catch those "special" moments that make all the difference!! No posing here!! Her photos take your breath away.I can't tell you how many times I have shed a tear looking through her pics because I could feel the captured emotion!! <3

• Bon Appetit Weddings
    Bon Appetit Weddings Restaurant Weddings

I always get so excited when a bride tells me that she has chosen Shannon as her photographer! Every Image is a true piece of art! Amazing!

• 282 North St. Palm Harbor, 34683 See on map