Livin' To Play Entertainment

Livin' To Play Entertainment

About Livin' To Play Entertainment

"...Your Party is Our Passion!!"

...that's because we'll create a party atmosphere for you that will have your guests remembering it long after the party has finished. We specialize in customizing the music to suit your tastes and those of your guests.
Knowing how to read your crowd and keep the dance floor moving throughout your event is why our customers have chosen us. As professional DJ's/Emcee's we have an extensive knowledge of how to manage the flow of events during your reception so you don't have to!

Our music library contains many styles ranging from the big band era up through today's biggest hits! We'll customize any mix of music to make your party YOU!

***Products and Services***

- Professional DJ's/Emcee's - Dance Floor Lighting - Wall Uplighting - On-Site Photo Booth

Additional Information:
- We are Wedding Specialists - Fully Insured - Over 20 years of satisfied clientele...Brides, Grooms! - Always continuous music throughout your event!

Serving Northern and Central NJ as well as NY Metro.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)

Joe was great. He took the time to call me and my wife about what we wanted to hear at our wedding and what songs we wanted for specific parts of the wedding. Joe went out of his way and travelled 4 hours to be the DJ at my wedding. He really brought the wedding reception to a whole different level. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Alex, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The say people remeber 3 things about a wedding... the bride the food and the music... well LTP made it a night to remeber. Friends and family still regard our special night as the wedding of the century and how they danced the night away!!
Joe was excellent blending mine and my wifes taste in music. He helped us through all aspects of our wedding... from the ceremony music to speaches and the best dance party ive ever been too. Funny talented and understanding... worth every cent I'd recommend Joe and Livin to play 1000 times!!!!

Profile Picture Joseph, 7/4/15, 1 Review