138 Main Street, Pennsburg, PA 18073 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Littlewing Studio Photography

Hi, we're Kristi and Scott, a husband and wife team of contemporary wedding photographers. We love photographing real life and your celebration is all about that, the ones that you hold dear, the love, laughs and some crazy dancing. We want to be there as every wonderful moment unfolds. That's why our approach is simple, natural and real - your story told through our eyes. We are available for your wedding throughout the Lehigh Valley including Bethlehem, Allentown, Bucks County, Montgomery County, the Poconos, Chesapeake Bay, and Delaware shore.

Follow Littlewing Studio Photography on

Littlewing Studio Photography 5
  • Clara

Clara · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience

Kristi and Scott were a pleasure to work with and answered all of our questions along the way. Our pictures turned out great and we couldn't be happier to have them to look back on and remember our day. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Peter · Married on 08/04/2018

Kristi and Scott were AMAZING. We met them when they did my brother-in-law's wedding. I was in his wedding party, so we spent most of the day with Scott (he hangs out with the guys while they get ready). Scott is so nice, he makes everyone feel as though he's part of the family and he really helps to relax everyone on the day of. My wife says that Krisit is much the same. But let's not forget that they're also photographers and their photos are INCREDIBLE. They not only sent us a link to a web gallery, they not only sent us a USB drive with full resolution copies of the images but they also sent us a box of printed photos, which is way more handy than you'd think. These guys are the real deal, the service they provide is top notch and believe me when other members of my family get married, Scott and Kristi will be the first vendor that I'll recommend. They are just great. No complaints at all.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Emily · Married on 02/17/2018

Scott and kristi were awesome! So easy to work with and they handled any curveballs i threw their way. They let my day happen organically and they just did their amazing work around me. We also didnt have the bride and groom see each other, and they made sure we were totally shielded the entire day. They have an awesome husband and wife working relationship. They are fun and easy going. I cannot wait to see all my weddings pictures! Thanks scott and kristi!!

Sent on 02/25/2018

• 138 Main Street Pennsburg, PA, 18073 See on map
    (215) 679-0117 (Phone number)