Monroe, WA 98272 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Lisa Marie Imagery

We take a limited number of weddings per year, to give our clients, and our family the attention they each deserve, and would love to hear more about your wedding!

My husband is my second shooter for weddings and events. Here is a little about us: we are high school sweethearts, in our 15th year of marriage, and have two sons. Because we know each other so well, 20 years as a couple, we work really well together with little communication necessary. We would love the opportunity to capture your special day in a way you and your loved ones will cherish forever!

Follow Lisa Marie Imagery on

det 20
det 12

35 Reviews for Lisa Marie Imagery

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

I can't rave enough about how amazing Lisa and Scott are!! Not only were these guys the nicest people ever and so easy to work with, they are true professionals and artists. My wedding photos are STUNNING and my wedding video is so beautiful and so romantic! Thank you again Lisa and Scott, you guys are phenomenal!!

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2017

From our first meeting through proofing our wedding album, Lisa has exceeded all expectations.
    My husband & I met Lisa & felt incredibly at ease conveying our vision to her. She was within budget, knowledgeable, talented - we just knew she had to be our photographer. She also informed us her husband provides videography & it’s included in any package we deemed within our budget. My husband & I were so excited; we felt like we were getting a bonus! We booked Lisa immediately.
    She captured our engagement session (so cute) & her talent didn’t cease on our wedding day (beautiful, timeless images). When Lisa shared with us her husband’s video of our day, both my husband & I had tears in our eyes – they captured some really tender moments & gave a unique life & perspective to that magical day. They even obliged my huge request for a captioned video!
    Our photo galleries were posted online a couple weeks post-wedding & we have spent hours clicking through the photos & re-living our day. Our album proofing is nearly complete & we cannot wait to receive it. We also love the fact we have all of our photos available digitally to print out whenever we wish.
    Throughout the process, Lisa has been incredibly accommodating, patient, & quick to respond to any & all questions, concerns, or idea I have.
    We cannot say enough great things about Lisa Marie Imagery. I have already passed along her information to others & am highly recommending her to you, dear Bride.

Antonio · Married on 09/08/2017

Lisa is a super awesome person who captured every detail of our wedding day perfectly!
    Lisa and her husband Scott helped in more ways than just capturing the moments. they also helped to keep us on track with our timeline and helping to keep the wedding flowing!
    I highly recommend them for anyone looking for an photographer!!!

Lisa Marie Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lisa Marie Imagery 1
    Complimentary Engagement Session
    Book your wedding with the us for the 2013-2014 season and receive your engagement session absolutely free!

• Green Gates at Flowing Lake
    Green Gates at Flowing Lake Barn & Farm Weddings

As a venue owner, I have seen a variety of photographers and videographers over the years, as well as their work. In my humble opinion, they fall into one of two categories: 1) dime a dozen; or 2) worth their weight in gold. Lisa Marie and her husband Scott are the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! My daughter recently entrusted them with her wedding photography and videography. Although I had seen and been impressed with their past work, they wowed us with what I believe is their best work to date. Notwithstanding that it was MY daughter's wedding, the composition, color, and emotion of every photo was breathtaking. The video made us cry and laugh! We are left awestruck and forever thankful to them!

• Monroe, 98272 See on map