35 Reviews for Lisa Marie Imagery

Prints (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Slideshow (2)
35 Lisa Marie Imagery Reviews

I can't rave enough about how amazing Lisa and Scott are!! Not only were these guys the nicest people ever and so easy to work with, they are true professionals and artists. My wedding photos are STUNNING and my wedding video is so beautiful and so romantic! Thank you again Lisa and Scott, you guys are phenomenal!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

From our first meeting through proofing our wedding album, Lisa has exceeded all expectations.
My husband & I met Lisa & felt incredibly at ease conveying our vision to her. She was within budget, knowledgeable, talented - we just knew she had to be our photographer. She also informed us her husband provides videography & it’s included in any package we deemed within our budget. My husband & I were so excited; we felt like we were getting a bonus! We booked Lisa immediately.
She captured our engagement session (so cute) & her talent didn’t cease on our wedding day (beautiful, timeless images). When Lisa shared with us her husband’s video of our day, both my husband & I had tears in our eyes – they captured some really tender moments & gave a unique life & perspective to that magical day. They even obliged my huge request for a captioned video!
Our photo galleries were posted online a couple weeks post-wedding & we have spent hours clicking through the photos & re-living our day. Our album proofing is nearly complete & we cannot wait to receive it. We also love the fact we have all of our photos available digitally to print out whenever we wish.
Throughout the process, Lisa has been incredibly accommodating, patient, & quick to respond to any & all questions, concerns, or idea I have.
We cannot say enough great things about Lisa Marie Imagery. I have already passed along her information to others & am highly recommending her to you, dear Bride.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lisa was so wonderful, supportive and like a ninja! There were shots that she captured that I had no idea she was there! She was always so patient with me and my husband (we are the epitome of procrastinators). Even after everything has been done, she is incredibly responsive and thoughtful in regards to getting us our photo album just the way we want it. Thank you Lisa for capturing all our wonderful and crazy moments...I will always be grateful!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa is a super awesome person who captured every detail of our wedding day perfectly!
Lisa and her husband Scott helped in more ways than just capturing the moments. they also helped to keep us on track with our timeline and helping to keep the wedding flowing!
I highly recommend them for anyone looking for an photographer!!!

Profile Picture Antonio, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Couldn’t be happier with the choice to go with Lisa!

Profile Picture Rich, 7/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so glad that we decided to go with Lisa Marie Imagery for our wedding, they were great to work with throughout the entire process. Prior to our big day, Lisa met with us to talk about our expectations and explain how she and her husband Scott usually cover a wedding. Throughout our planning process she was very accommodating, for instance when it was just not working out to do our engagement photos in the mountains like we had wanted, she agreed to postpone them and do another photo shoot after the wedding instead! When it came to the day-of, Lisa and Scott worked tirelessly to get every shot that we wanted, and went above and beyond to capture the events not only in photographs but also an amazing video. Overall we could not recommend Lisa Marie Imagery enough, they made us feel comfortable, were professional, and above all, delivered a great product in a very timely manner!

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best decision about our wedding vendors was photography & videography by Lisa Marie Imagery. We were planning from Virginia for our Lake Chelan, WA wedding. Needless to say, that was difficult. Lisa made it so easy. We was able/ willing to videochat with us and was extremely quick to answer any emails. She also didn't make me feel like an idiot for my lack of wedding knowledge & photography. On the day of, she & Scott were punctual and knew exactly what they were doing, when and where. We even had to fight a quickly setting sun and we were presented with amazing photos.
Lisa is very passionate about her work and you can tell through every step of the process. I rarely ever do reviews but I will certainly recommend Lisa Marie Imagery to absolutely everyone! We will have these photos and video for a lifetime and we couldn't be more pleased :)

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Lisa and her husband were easy to work with. My husband and I are kind of reluctant models but I'm glad we tried a few extra portrait locations at the ceremony and reception site as recommended by Lisa. It was great to get pictures back from different angles having two photographers. They managed to capture special moments at the ceremony and reception even without advance warning. They also started getting pictures back to us very quickly, within a few weeks!

Profile Picture Amber, 8/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Lisa is awesome! We only had three months to plan our wedding and Lisa was super flexible with getting our engagement photos done before the wedding. My husband and I aren't picture people but Lisa made us feel comfortable and took amazing shots! We loved our wedding photos as well, especially the video (highly recommend doing the video with your package, we almost didn't and we would have regretted it!). She had very reasonable prices and helped make the wedding day smooth and less stressful. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa and Scott were our absolute favorite vendors from our wedding and we'll tell anyone we know to book them. From the beginning, Lisa was easy to work with and always prompt to respond to emails. Neither of us had worked with a photographer before, but during our engagement shoot Lisa helped us feel entirely at ease . During the entire process Lisa was attentive to what kind of pictures we did or did not want. Our engagement and wedding photos were absolutely perfect and what we had hoped for. Beyond our stunning photos, Lisa and her husband's professionalism and knowledge were critical to helping our wedding day run smoothly. They balanced getting us what we wanted while providing helpful insight into what would work well and what wouldn't given the conditions of the day/timing/etc. We could not have been happier with our entire experience. :)

Profile Picture Brandi, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

Five Stars all the way. Lisa and her husband were amazing to work with. If your in search of an amazing experience, I recommend that you book Lisa Marie Imagery ASAP. They were beyond amazing for our Wedding.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so glad we had Lisa Marie Imagery photograph and take video for our engagement shoot and wedding. We love our pictures, the value was unbeatable, and they were so fun and easy to work with! Totally recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Lisa and Scott. They made use feel so comfortable and we had so much fun. I have always hated having photos taken of me be she made me feel at ease and I feel I've never looked as beautiful as I did in our wedding photos. They blended in to well with our party. During the wedding ceremony and reception we barely noticed them but we turned out with so many amazing photos. Love, love these guys.

Profile Picture Athena, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We feel like we won the lottery with our photographer (especially since we didn't meet them till the wedding day since it was a destination wedding) . They were so fun and our photos came out amazing.

Profile Picture User6099758, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have ask for better photographer to capture our special day. This husband and wife team were very professional and arrived early to know the venue better. At no time did we feel rushed and they obliged to all our request. The pictures and video they took were beyond what we expected and we are happy with the final prints. We are so glad we chose Lisa Marie imagery!

Profile Picture angela/Eric, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter

My wife and I had the pleasure of having Lisa and team for our wedding over this summer. Speaking for my wife and I, we were very happy and overjoyed of what we saw for the final outcome. Almost all the pictures they took captured what we wanted and more and the video took us to tears. We were lucky to find them and so glad we have these memories to share over our lifetime!

Profile Picture Eric, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Lisa was by far more then what my husband and I expected for a photographer. She always got back to us in a timely manner and was flexible with our schedule. She was very organized and attentive throughout the entire process and really focused on what we as a couple were looking for in terms of our photos. What is offered in Lisa's packages are well priced and the product is above and beyond what one cold imagine. I would recommend her to anyone. Her kindness, flexibility, communication, and product make working with her so much fun. We really lucked out with finding her.

Profile Picture User5583313, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Lisa and her husband were our wedding photo/video team and they were absolutely wonderful! Not only do you get high quality pictures, but you also get a beautifully edited video with all of the highlights of your special day. If you are still looking for a wedding photographer, do not pass them up! From the very beginning Lisa was fast to respond to emails and answered all of my questions. We were able to take engagement pictures in the fall and get used to working with her and being in front of the camera. When she arrived on my wedding day we picked up where we left off and the day was seamless. I had ambitious plans to get all of the portraits (bride and groom, bridal party, and family) done before the ceremony and they kept us on schedule and made that happen. Her and her husband have great personalities and make taking pictures fun! We had sneak peaks on facebook the next day, and a short video just days later. I've heard stories of people waiting months for their pictures and we had ours so fast! I am so thankful that I chose this team for one of the most important jobs of my wedding day. They captured every detail so perfectly and the final products were better than I ever could have imagined.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
4.7

Lisa and her Husband were a lot of fun to work with and their services were well worth our money. Our wedding was on one of the hottest days of the year. Despite the overwhelming heat and glaring sunshine, Lisa and Scott were tolerant and flexible with our photo timeline and managed to get some really great shots despite the elements working against them.

The photographers take a more natural approach to photographing the day. This certainly has it's own merits. However, I would have enjoyed getting some more traditional, fun, or creative posed shots as well. They are not super commanding when it comes to getting a photo checklist done and it can be difficult as the bride to make sure those shots get done when yo

Profile Picture User2750043, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

We loved working with Lisa and her husband! They were super easy-going and we enjoyed taking pictures with them. Lisa was extremely accommodating to my family as well, meeting their picture requests throughout the night. We received the proofs and video while our honeymoon less than a week following our wedding! Our photo book arrived promptly as well along with a large canvas print. We ended up purchasing all of the prints and have our wedding pictures displayed throughout our home!

Profile Picture User6097693, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Lisa and her husband were amazing to work with! She not only photographed our wedding but also did our engagement photos on a freezing Seattle day in January. Due to the cold weather and weird lighting she wasn't able to get as many photos as she wanted. She rescheduled with us and did an entire other shoot to make sure we got the photos we wanted! She really went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We love both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Her husband also did great video and they created a video of the highlights of the night! She did a great job of organizing and getting our 12 person wedding party and families set up and looking good while keeping us all laughing and on schedule. I would highly recommend Lisa Marie Imagery for your wedding photos!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We are so happy that we hired Lisa Marie Imagery to photograph our wedding. Lisa and her husband did a lovely job capturing our special day! We are very pleased with our photos and we absolutely love our video!! Lisa was always quick to respond to every email we sent. Their customer service is top notch! If you are considering contacting and/or hiring them, do it!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/16/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lisa and her husband were wonderful and very personable. I would recommend her to anyone and we will definitely use her in the future. Very professional, always very prompt on response and we had a ton of compliments the day of the wedding. Once we saw the pictures and video we were blow away and could not be happier.

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I want to start off by saying.. Lisa is amazing, she is so good at what she does. She did our engagement/wedding photos and they all turned out amazing, I am in love with all my photos. Lisa did so awesome photographing my whole wedding, but most importantly photographing my little family:) I have three children the littlest is 2.. It is hard to make that little one smile, Lisa was super patient with my kids and we also got to captured beautiful smiles. She is very professional & super talented. I would recommend Lisa Marie Imagery to all my friends & family. Thank you so much again Lisa for capturing all those beautiful photos ... Memories I get to keep forever

Profile Picture Kiara, 8/16/14, 1 Review