Nashua, NH 03060 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Lindsey Ocker Photography

My approach to photographing your wedding is to unobtrusively capture the series of moments that will tell the story of your wedding day. A blend of details, real moments and emotions, and fun portraits. My style is more documentary and photojournalistic rather than posed and traditional, and other than the reception, I will be using natural light and natural settings for the portraits. I really aim to keep the images authentic and natural.

Wedding day coverage starts at $2,450 and includes an engagement session and DVD of your images. Other options, such as a 2nd photographer, albums, etc, are available as well. Send me a note and I’ll be happy to send along more details. (Or, even better, we can plan to chat over a coffee or a beer!)

Destination wedding inquiries are welcome, and I do not charge travel fees for travel within the U.S.

You can view my recent weddings here. Can’t wait to hear from you!

Follow Lindsey Ocker Photography on

Lindsey Ocker Photography 5
Lindsey Ocker Photography 6
Lindsey Ocker Photography 7

Lynn · Married on 09/01/2018

Lindsey is a professional, and a very sweet person! She did a wonderful job at my daughter's wedding, coming to the hotel first and then to the venue for first look, ceremony and reception. One hardly knew she was there yet she got such lovely and personal shots. Thank you Lindsey!

Breana · Married on 06/09/2018

Lindsey exceeded our expectations. She is kind, easy-going and professional. She did such an amazing job with our engagement photos and captured our wedding day beautifully. The morning of our wedding she arrived early and was a calming, relaxing presence for us, making everyone feel totally comfortable. Lindsey really loves New England and that comes across in her photos as well. She captured so many beautiful details at our Cape Cod Venue. Best of all she is reasonably priced!!

Lindsey Ocker Photography 8
    Lindsey Ocker Photography 16
    Lindsey Ocker Photography 17
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 12/03/2016

We feel SO lucky to have had Lindsey and her second shooter, Ashley, as our wedding photographers. Aside from choosing to marry my husband, hiring Lindsey Ocker was the best decision I made for my wedding day. From the moment she stepped foot in the hotel room where the bridal party was getting ready, I was at ease with her. Lindsey is just so sweet and low key - exactly what a bride needs and wants on her wedding day. She is not only incredibly talented and creative but also puts so much love and care into every shot and editing detail. Lindsey truly has a gift for finding unique shots while still masterfully telling the story of a wedding day, from the candids to the portraits, black and white and in color. Additionally, because she is so easy-going, it comes through very clearly how relaxed and giddily happy we were on our day. She was also great about capturing my husband's whole side of the family, which is no easy feat, as there are 30+ cousins! Lindsey was exactly where she needed to be to capture each precious moment and seemed to disappear into the background when appropriate so as not to take any attention from event at hand. Innumerable friends and family members have made a point to tell me that our photos are some of the most beautiful, breathtaking ones they have ever seen. I never imagined that I would have such remarkable photos to cherish! Needless to say, we HIGHLY recommend Lindsey Ocker--hire her ASAP if she is still available :)

• Nashua, 03060 See on map