Lindsay Docherty Photography

Philadelphia, PA View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

Lindsay Docherty Photography is a wedding photography business that operates out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Lindsay thoroughly enjoys producing images of weddings that authentically represent the happy couple and their guests. Through her heartfelt, personable, and amiable personality she is able to connect with her clients and produce photos that matter.

Central to the philosophy of Lindsay Docherty Photography is an approach that allows her subjects to be themselves as she documents the occasion. The choreographed portrait, the candid smile, the genuine laugh, and a plethora of in-between moments - Lindsay tries to capture as many of these as possible. She likes to be there for her clients, helping them to look and feel their best when she can with kind suggestions. Comfortable taking high-resolution photos inspired by contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic styles, Lindsay is able to adapt her approach with ease. Not content to simply focus on the scripted photoshoots, she puts a great deal of energy into preserving the candid and real moments. As she adheres to a one-event-per-day policy, she ensures that she is dedicated to couples’ once-in-a-lifetime festivities when they book her services. Other services available include:

• Multiple-location sessions
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Save-the-dates
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Z
    Zachary Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Photography

Lindsay is absolutely amazing.

Hiring Lindsay was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is extremely talented. Additionally, she is calming and funny; always knowing what to say to help us laugh and breathe. She is very well organized and her shot lists are made for efficient use of time.

Her photography is stunning. She beautifully captured our wedding, our friends and family, and all the details of our day.

Lindsay was a delight to work with and we highly recommend her!
    Lily Married on 10/15/2016
    Choosing Lindsay to be our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding, and that feeling never wavered from the moment I sat down with her to talk engagement photos to the very last photo she took at our wedding reception. She is professional, fun, detail-oriented and has a great eye for capturing genuinely beautiful photos. Your photos are really all you take from your wedding day and I am so happy we trusted Lindsay with the task of ensuring we had pictures of all the details and special moments of our day. Not only is her work really the absolute best, but her joyful presence made our wedding that much better. My husband and I would highly recommend Lindsay, you will not be disappointed!
    Vanessa Married on 06/14/2015
    Lindsay is one of those vendors where I would take phone calls, leave messages and reviews in every possible manner. We actually found Lindsay at our friends wedding where she made my husband (fiance at the time) and I feel incredibly comfortable and fabulous as guests while she was photographing us. Our friends were married outside in a tent (which from an event planners prospective is a nightmare for photographs) and she blew us away. She was able to capture the sprawling landscape and also the intimate moments. I certainly think of myself as a very awkward picture taker and from our engagement shoot through the wedding I felt like my best friend was working with us. She put us at ease and as they say the proof is in the pudding. My friends and family have been gushing over my husband and I and most importantly themselves in every photograph Lindsay took from the wedding. My father in law was unable to attend our wedding due to a last minute issue which was horrible, but he cannot stop looking and crying over the photographs Lindsay has shared. She truly captured the feel and emotions of the wedding (which was insanity). She sent us teaser very quickly and even the full package well before some of my friends who were married before us. I was more concerned with my band during our planning and I am so grateful that we took the time to notice Lindsay because now I will remember my wedding just the way it was, every crazy wonderful moment. Thank you Lindsay!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Heart & Dash Heart & Dash Wedding Decor & Lighting

Love working with Lindsay!! She is so fun to have as part of your big day, she gets you to open up and simply be yourself, which is exactly how you want to be captured!

Gillian Marie Event Design Gillian Marie Event Design Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough about this talented photographer. Her photos capture her client's true essence, and make for lasting memories. If you are looking for someone that you can relate to; a photographer with energy and excitement... Lindsay is your girl! Lindsay loves her job, and it is obvious when looking at her work. It is no suprise that I have contracted Lindsay Docherty for my own wedding photos next year.I cannot wait to see the photos!! Check out Lindsay's Blog to find out what's hot in weddings!!!

Philadelphia, PA, 19119
215.703.7717
415-515-3575

by appointment
Location of (Lindsay Docherty Photography)

Lindsay Docherty Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lindsay Docherty Photography include in the starting price?

Lindsay Docherty Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Lindsay Docherty Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lindsay Docherty Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Lindsay Docherty Photography offer?

Lindsay Docherty Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lindsay Docherty Photography offer?

Lindsay Docherty Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lindsay Docherty Photography offer for wedding events?

Lindsay Docherty Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Lindsay Docherty Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lindsay Docherty Photography is recommended by 91% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in average response time, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding