253 Forrest Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19066 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $6,000
Availability Check your date

About Lindsay Docherty Photography

Lindsay Docherty Photography is a wedding photography business that operates out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Lindsay thoroughly enjoys producing images of weddings that authentically represent the happy couple and their guests. Through her heartfelt, personable, and amiable personality she is able to connect with her clients and produce photos that matter.

Central to the philosophy of Lindsay Docherty Photography is an approach that allows her subjects to be themselves as she documents the occasion. The choreographed portrait, the candid smile, the genuine laugh, and a plethora of in-between moments - Lindsay tries to capture as many of these as possible. She likes to be there for her clients, helping them to look and feel their best when she can with kind suggestions. Comfortable taking high-resolution photos inspired by contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic styles, Lindsay is able to adapt her approach with ease. Not content to simply focus on the scripted photoshoots, she puts a great deal of energy into preserving the candid and real moments. As she adheres to a one-event-per-day policy, she ensures that she is dedicated to couples’ once-in-a-lifetime festivities when they book her services. Other services available include:

• Multiple-location sessions
LGBT lesbian couple at the Kimmel Center
jihyematt ld
Engagement session on Broad Street in Philadelphia during the naked bike ride
Engagement session on Broad Street in Philadelphia during the naked bike ride
little girl at wedding ceremony ld
Lindsay Docherty Photography
goofing off at engagement sessionld
Wedding party at the New Jersey shore
beverlycharles b
moirabrett

24 Reviews for Lindsay Docherty Photography

Lily · Married on 10/15/2016

Choosing Lindsay to be our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding, and that feeling never wavered from the moment I sat down with her to talk engagement photos to the very last photo she took at our wedding reception. She is professional, fun, detail-oriented and has a great eye for capturing genuinely beautiful photos. Your photos are really all you take from your wedding day and I am so happy we trusted Lindsay with the task of ensuring we had pictures of all the details and special moments of our day. Not only is her work really the absolute best, but her joyful presence made our wedding that much better. My husband and I would highly recommend Lindsay, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/20/2016

vanessa · Married on 06/14/2015

Lindsay is one of those vendors where I would take phone calls, leave messages and reviews in every possible manner. We actually found Lindsay at our friends wedding where she made my husband (fiance at the time) and I feel incredibly comfortable and fabulous as guests while she was photographing us. Our friends were married outside in a tent (which from an event planners prospective is a nightmare for photographs) and she blew us away. She was able to capture the sprawling landscape and also the intimate moments. I certainly think of myself as a very awkward picture taker and from our engagement shoot through the wedding I felt like my best friend was working with us. She put us at ease and as they say the proof is in the pudding. My friends and family have been gushing over my husband and I and most importantly themselves in every photograph Lindsay took from the wedding. My father in law was unable to attend our wedding due to a last minute issue which was horrible, but he cannot stop looking and crying over the photographs Lindsay has shared. She truly captured the feel and emotions of the wedding (which was insanity). She sent us teaser very quickly and even the full package well before some of my friends who were married before us. I was more concerned with my band during our planning and I am so grateful that we took the time to notice Lindsay because now I will remember my wedding just the way it was, every crazy wonderful moment. Thank you Lindsay!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Award

Lindsay Docherty Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Heart & Dash
    Heart & Dash Wedding Decor & Lighting

Love working with Lindsay!! She is so fun to have as part of your big day, she gets you to open up and simply be yourself, which is exactly how you want to be captured!

• Gillian Marie Event Design
    Gillian Marie Event Design Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough about this talented photographer. Her photos capture her client's true essence, and make for lasting memories. If you are looking for someone that you can relate to; a photographer with energy and excitement... Lindsay is your girl! Lindsay loves her job, and it is obvious when looking at her work. It is no suprise that I have contracted Lindsay Docherty for my own wedding photos next year.I cannot wait to see the photos!! Check out Lindsay's Blog to find out what's hot in weddings!!!

• 253 Forrest Rd Philadelphia, PA, 19066 See on map
    215.703.7717 (Phone number)
    415.515.3575 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment