Lakeland, FL 33807 Map · Phone number

About Linda Marie Weddings and Events, LLC

Linda Marie Weddings is a wedding coordination and Full Service Planning and Design Company.

We service the Central Florida region, including Lakeland, St. Petersburg, Winter Haven, Auburndale, Lake Wales, Brandon, Tampa, Orlando, as well as upstate New York.

We offer wedding consultation to full service planning. Our goal is to help each client make their vision come to life and enjoy the process.

Call us today for a one hour complimentary consultation to discuss your wedding needs!

Follow Linda Marie Weddings and Events, LLC on

SunglowPhotography121910SomersallParten805
246e066ca737ad61 1339525541892 DPP037

21 Reviews for Linda Marie Weddings and Events, LLC

Sandy · Married on 07/21/2018

As the mother of the bride, I really needed assistance in planning my daughter's wedding because she lives out of town, and I just could not do it by myself. Linda was absolutely amazing in making my daughter's wedding the best day of her life. From the very first time she met with me and my daughter, we clicked. She put me at ease and assured me she would be there every step of the way. My daughter presented her vision to Linda, I of course set the budget, and Linda she ran with it. Her eye for detail and design, and her organizational skills kept us on track every step of the way. I am totally pleased with the results and what a beautiful day it was. Guests are still commenting on how beautiful it was, and how well organized everything was from the beginning of the wedding, down to the ending of the reception. I recommend her very highly for full service wedding planning! We could not have done this without her!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Colin and Maria · Married on 08/02/2013

Linda and Danielle made our day truly magical. They were very attentive to our needs, concerns, and desires. We had no problem contacting them despite significant geographical distance between us and them (MA to FL) and experienced no issues planning a majority of our wedding through teleconferencing. Hiring them allowed us to relax and enjoy our wedding day without the stress of logistics weighing upon us. Everything went smoothly. It is a day that we will both remember forever. Thanks Linda and Danielle!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Lyndsay · Married on 09/14/2012

My husband and I are extremely busy with our jobs and we have no family in the area to help plan our wedding. From the momemnt I met Linda I knew she was the one to help us!
    I had a vision of what I wanted but I didn't know how to execute it. Linda listened to me and excuted perfectly! Linda took care of everything the day of the wedding and months leading up to the big day! She made my life so easy!
    We had last minute changes for the ceremony due to weather and Linda kept me at ease and haneled it with style and grace. She and her staff were amazing! Hiring Linda was the BEST decision we made...definitely worth it!! I could't imagine my wedding without her hard work the ENTIRE day! Thank you for all your hard work Linda and for making our wedding a day we will never forget!

Sent on 01/12/2013