Nomade Weddings

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website
$2,800 Package Price

$2,800 Package Price

Nomade Weddings is a wedding planning company located in Brooklyn, New York. Owner and wedding planner Laurie is dedicated to creating an amazing and organized wedding day for you and your guests. Past clients have praised this coordinator for her ability to bring a vision to life, excellent taste and helpfulness.

Experience

Laurie Dominguez has been planning social events for over eight years. She has been servicing clients in the New York City area since 2013.

Nomade Weddins offers the ability to provide referrals and timelines for your special day. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • To-do lists

Other Services

This company can plan both religious and non-religious ceremonies. A list of the wedding plan include:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Destination
  • Elopement
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• A.
    Alyssa Married on 06/01/2019

The Best Wedding Planner in NYC

Lina is by far the greatest wedding planner. She is easy to talk to, accommodating, communication is great and wants to take your overall vision and bring it to life. Lina excels at all expectations and always makes sure that the job is done correctly. Lina has a great attitude and keeps in contact with all wedding vendors to make sure that everything is confirmed and taken care of. She keeps in contact throughout the whole wedding process and will meet up with you when you ask her to, which is a great quality to have because it shows her reliability as well as her dedication. Prior to the wedding, Lina makes sure that you know exactly what to expect and makes you feel reassured, knowing that your wedding is in her hands is the greatest! Lina always has things handled and is extremely responsible. Lina works with vendors to make sure that the decorations, florals, caterer etc are all in order for the big day. During the wedding, Lina is extremely attentive and makes sure that not only the bride and groom are taken care of, but that the wedding guests are taken care of as well. She assisted some guests (guests with newborns, guests in wheelchairs) and I cannot begin to thank her enough for all of her assistance. Lina makes sure that the gifts are taken care of and makes sure that all vendors follow the wedding timeline smoothly. At the end of the wedding, Lina makes sure that you have all of your belongings, gifts, decorations etc and cleans up the space. Lina also had her assistants, who were just as amazing as Lina! They were extremely accommodating and again, just wanted everyone to be comfortable and was making sure that everyone was having a great time. I cannot explain how grateful I am! Our guests kept raving about Lina/her assistants and they made sure that we had the greatest wedding!
    Meg Married on 07/14/2018
    Lina was, without a doubt, the best money we spent on our entire wedding. My husband and I didn’t have to lift a finger the whole day. If I wanted something, she was there and got it immediately. If something was out of place, she fixed it to how I wanted it. If we needed supplies for the day, she lent them to us. I could go on and on and on about what she did to assist us, but WeddingWire doesn’t allow for enough characters! Seriously, she's that good... Lina is truly a lifesaver on your wedding day. We were actually able to enjoy our wedding rather than worry about tipping vendors, organizing people, checking our timeline, or god forbid if something went wrong! And I’ll also say I have no idea if something went wrong because she’s that great at her job! We received so many compliments on our wedding and how efficient and perfect and fun everything was – no doubt thanks to Lina! The day was exactly how I wanted it and I can’t thank her enough! Thank you Lina!!!
    Christy Married on 04/27/2018
    Lina is an amazing wedding coordinator! The day before our wedding, she came to the hotel we were staying at and ran through the timeline with our bridal party and had us practice the professional/recessional until we had it perfect. The morning of the wedding, she came to check on me while I was getting ready at the hotel to see if I needed anything. Lina and I had talked about my vision for all of the reception decorations and she made sure it came to life percectly. Throughout the ceremony and reception Lina was unbelievably helpful, doing everything from watching my dog (who was in the ceremony) to literally getting under my dress to readjust all the layers after I had gone to the bathroom! Lina is sweet and bubbly and made everyone comfortable; but have no doubt if any of the vendors or guests had been out of line she is tough and would make sure it got handled! I booked Lina along with her sister Lili (who is a makeup artist) and Lili was waiting for me several times throughout the day to retouch my makeup after being out in the rain or a lot of dancing (I didn’t even have to think about it!) I found out the day after the wedding that Lili even ran out to cvs to get double sided tape to help Lina readjust my mother in law’s dress. My wedding venue came with a very organized coordinator, and even still I am so happy I had Lina there as well! I would recommend her (and her sister!) to any couple getting married!

Deals

Nomade Weddings 1
Exclusive

1504 Ocean Avenue Brooklyn, NY, 11230
Location of (Nomade Weddings)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding