Belle Ame Events

Wilmington, NC View map

From the planning stages of your event our goal is to make every moment memorable for you and your guests by translating your vision into reality!!

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Centerpieces

Christy Married on 01/27/2018
    Jennifer and her team are truly amazing! They handled so so many details and are so incredibly kind, friendly and fun. Jennifer has a very calming presence and is so gifted at her job. There was no stress for us ( the bride and groom) and we just were able to enjoy our day!
    Matt Married on 04/03/2015
    Jennifer and her team were absolutely amazing. We opted to do full planning and day-of coordination given the short time frame (6 months) we had to plan our wedding. She was there with us every step of the way and was in constant contact to make sure any question, issues, needs or anxiety were dealt with. We arrived to the venue day-of and didn't worry about a thing...she told us what time to show up! The entire evening from start to finish was flawless with transitions and overall flow happening seamlessly. She made sure my wife and I had a glass of champagne in our hands and all times and even got plates of food together for us to ensure we'd get a bite to eat. I can't say enough about how wonderful Jennifer and Hannah were. Our crew was not the easiest to wrangle and direct, but they did it with poise and professionalism and made sure every 't' was crossed and every 'i' dotted. We had an absolutely wonderful day, and it is largely in part to Jennifer and Lily Belles Events.
    Kelly Married on 08/09/2014
    Jennifer and her staff are awesome! My wedding was not in the state I lived which made me nervous. Jen was so much help! She's so organized, thinks of everything you could possibly need, and has complete control of everything. All of my other vendors complimented me on how incredible of a job she did and said they only want to work with her from now on! Not only did she cater to me and my husband but also to my 160 guests. The day was flawless because of Jen! 5/5 is not high enough! I highly recommend her! You won't regret it!

Weddings of Topsail Weddings of Topsail Wedding Officiants

Lily Belles Events is a wonderful event planner company. We've done weddings planned by them and they are professional and right on target! Check them out!

indigosilver studio indigosilver studio Wedding Photographers

Jennifer is wonderful to work with! When helping us with our holiday party, she listened to our vision and expanded it beyond anything we were imagining! She went the extra mile for us. :-)

Unveiled Design & Events Unveiled Design & Events Wedding Planners

Jennifer Wilson & her team at Lily Belles are amazing!!!!! They have such talent and creativity! They are intelligent, motivated, hard working, SWEET, professional women. Thank you for going the extra mile (literally) to deliver the most gorgeous flowers for my brides. You all are the best! Warmly, Mary Jane Jones with Unveiled Design & Events

Wilmington, NC, 28403
9106202140
Location of (Belle Ame Events)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding