Lily Belles Events, Inc Reviews

13 | Wilmington, NC

13 Reviews for Lily Belles Events, Inc

Christy · Married on 01/27/2018

Jennifer and her team are truly amazing! They handled so so many details and are so incredibly kind, friendly and fun. Jennifer has a very calming presence and is so gifted at her job. There was no stress for us ( the bride and groom) and we just were able to enjoy our day!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Matt · Married on 04/03/2015

Jennifer and her team were absolutely amazing. We opted to do full planning and day-of coordination given the short time frame (6 months) we had to plan our wedding. She was there with us every step of the way and was in constant contact to make sure any question, issues, needs or anxiety were dealt with. We arrived to the venue day-of and didn't worry about a thing...she told us what time to show up! The entire evening from start to finish was flawless with transitions and overall flow happening seamlessly. She made sure my wife and I had a glass of champagne in our hands and all times and even got plates of food together for us to ensure we'd get a bite to eat. I can't say enough about how wonderful Jennifer and Hannah were. Our crew was not the easiest to wrangle and direct, but they did it with poise and professionalism and made sure every 't' was crossed and every 'i' dotted. We had an absolutely wonderful day, and it is largely in part to Jennifer and Lily Belles Events.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/09/2014

Jennifer and her staff are awesome! My wedding was not in the state I lived which made me nervous. Jen was so much help! She's so organized, thinks of everything you could possibly need, and has complete control of everything. All of my other vendors complimented me on how incredible of a job she did and said they only want to work with her from now on! Not only did she cater to me and my husband but also to my 160 guests. The day was flawless because of Jen! 5/5 is not high enough! I highly recommend her! You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Kelsey · Married on 03/29/2014

Words do not even begin to describe how amazing Jennifer & her Lily Belles team was throughout the entire planning process. She was our day-of coordinator and did the floral arrangements for our wedding. The first time I met Jennifer I knew she was going to be my wedding planner. She has such a fun and loving personality which makes working with her so much fun! She listened to EVERYTHING I wanted for my wedding and turned my dream wedding into a reality. She went above and beyond our expectations. She was there for us every single step of the way. When I talked to my wedding/reception venue, I was speechless. You have an idea all along of how you want your wedding/reception to look like but sometimes it's hard to picture it in your head and like I said when I saw it in person, I was in tears. It was perfect. What Jennifer and her team did for our wedding was phenomenal. Jennifer is so organized and takes all the worry the last few months of planning off of your shoulders. She is such a hard worker and is willing to do anything for you to make your wedding day a dream come true. The flower arrangements she did for the wedding party, ceremony, and reception were picture perfect. Thank you Jennifer for making my dream wedding come true. We could not have done it without you and we are so appreciative of all the hard work, encouragement and ideas you did for us!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Jennifer saved me from bridal psychosis!! The flowers were amazing, she helped me stay in budget and I still got everything I wanted! She went above and beyond, helping with non-floral duties. She was just wonderful. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2013

Jennifer is fantastic! Not only were the flowers beautiful and the reception designs amazing, but she was so helpful and professional. I am truly grateful that she was part of our big day! I couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Brittany · Married on 05/18/2013

I cannot even put into words how fabulous Jennifer and her entire team are. They made planning our wedding from out of town so easy. Jennifer recommended great vendors and was willing to do any and everything I needed to minimize the stress. On top of that she takes the time to get to know you so she can help find little details to show off you and your fiance's personalities. On the day of our event the food we ordered while getting ready did not make it on time, but her team had pizza waiting for us the moment the ceremony was over. The caterer also did not follow through, all of which I did not even know about until after the honeymoon, but she made sure the cake was cut and the champagne handed out. Jennifer also did the flowers for the wedding which were spectacular. I do not know anything about flowers and could barely describe my vision but somehow she made all the bouquets and centerpieces perfect. I am so thankful for everything she did to help my husband and I have our dream day!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Jen · Married on 09/29/2012

Jennifer did an awesome job for us and was extremely professional! She did the flowers, design, and direction. Our wedding was picture perfect and exactly as I envisioned (probably better). We loved working with her!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Jerica · Married on 06/16/2012

If only I could give Lily Belles 100 stars! Jennifer helped with the event planning/directing and she made all of my arrangements for my wedding day. I received countless compliments on her from both my wedding party and guests. She is so organized, detail-oriented and just as sweet as she can be.

I like to think that Jennifer was the reason I never had one of those crazy bridezilla moments. She was so easy to work with and she really relates to her brides- ensuring that their wedding is everything they dreamed of. When I first met with Jennifer to discuss floral arrangements, I showed her all the pictures of what I wanted. She went above and beyond all of my expectations, making my arrangements/bouquets/centerpieces/etc. even more beautiful than I imagined. I absolutely adore Jennifer and I recommend her to every bride I know!

Sent on 07/31/2012

McKinnley · Married on 05/19/2012

I met Jennifer Wilson through a mutual friend. In the first meeting I had with her, I knew that she was going to be my wedding planner. She had the most amazing personality and she saw my vision for my royal wedding. I was starting a new job ( commercial banker) which left me very little time to dedicate to my dream wedding. Jen stepped in and recommend some of the best venders in the industry, which saved me valuable time. She also scheduled all of my appointments with these venders. Jen stepped up completely and helped me from start to finish with every aspect of my wedding. She went above and beyond on every detail and my wedding was so over the top. If I wanted or needed anything, it was done without question. I can't even begin to describe how truly wonderful Jen Wilson is as a person and a professional. She made my wedding planning process so smooth and easy. I would highly recommend her to everyone. Hands down worth every penny......honestly I would have paid triple what she was asking and it still would have been an incredible value.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2012

I used Lily Belles Floral Design for all of my bouquets, boutennieres & corsages. Jennifer is very talented and did exactly what I wanted her to do. I showed her many images of flowers and arrangements I liked and she helped me pick the best flowers for the best price. I had a budget and she made sure to keep that in mind, steering me in the right direction!

I was very happy with the flowers on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Victoria · Married on 05/24/2015

Jennifer and Hannah were terrific from start to finish and we couldn't be happier we discovered their company. Jennifer was outstanding, working with us early on and providing the right balance between sharing her advice on what had worked well in the past and listening to what we wanted and catering to our unique preferences and vision for the wedding. Hannah was a consummate pro, responding very quickly to every email or phone call and always keeping us up to speed on the latest developments as the day approached. And then, on the actual day, they came through big time, whether it was being there to calm nerves, round up aunts and uncles for photos, deliver some last minute flowers, and then always making sure the groom had a full drink in hand at the reception. We can't say enough good things about these two ladies - thanks to you both!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Catherine · Married on 04/25/2015

Worth every penny. They did it all- from organizing vendors to setting up to cleaning up. They are extremely friendly and welcoming and truly want to make your wedding day perfect and stress free. My family and I were able to relax more on the day of because we knew Lily Belles would make sure every detail was perfect. And it was.

Sent on 05/21/2015