999 Main St, Alvin, TX 77511 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About Lightning Sound Mobile DJ

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ is an experienced transient entertainment service based out of Alvin, Texas. Since 1989, this company has created wonderful memories for couples by providing professional DJ and MC services. Paul, the owner, does more than simply supply musical selections. He also manages the flow of events and brings elegance and excitement to any reception. Using web-based planning forms and his specialty online music database, clients are able to create a customized music playlist, including a do-not-play list. Paul has had the pleasure of assisting over 1,000 weddings, giving him ample experience that enables him to make your wedding day unforgettable.

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ offers many different options to make a wedding day perfect and memorable. These options include things such as a great DJ and Bose sound system, a photo booth, uplighting, monogram print, and Dancing-on-a-Cloud setups. A separate sound system may be for the ceremony, including an HD video screen and projector. Additional embellishments are available on request.

Follow Lightning Sound Mobile DJ on

Videos 7 Videos

39 Reviews for Lightning Sound Mobile DJ

Sydney · Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing Wedding!

Lightning Sound was the perfect vendor to handle our special day, the level of professionalism from Debbie and Paul was truly amazing. There was not a single detail overlooked or unaccounted for by either of them during our entire process. All of the BTS planning for uplighting, music choices, our timeline, etc was effortless all because of how amazingly organized they are!

We were due to be married in the fall of 2021 but I had contacted Paul and Debbie regarding available 2020 dates and they were available on my dream date/holiday, Halloween! Needless to say we moved our wedding up an entire year and we had 2.5 months to plan everything.

During our process I decided to add in a few extras including a monogram, flash mob, surprise costume change/blindfold dance, a guest performer, and a few dedication songs.. Needless to say all of my expectations were surpassed and everything turned out PERFECTLY, even better than I imagined. My husband and I were able to handle all of our music choices through their online portal which made it easy to handle if we were on-the-go! Three weeks before our big day, Paul and I had a meeting over the phone to discuss the timeline, his insight and recommendations were very helpful. Unless I asked for his input, he never pushed his opinions on me without hearing what my vision was first. This was definitely a majorly highlight of the entire planning process!

We used their “Dancing on a Cloud” and “Cold Spark” features in addition to their monogram service, uplighting, and ceremony and reception music! The DOAC was a night touch for our first dance, flash mob, blindfold dance and garter removal. The Cold Spark was great for our entrance, first dance, flash mob, blindfold dance and garter removal also!

By the end of the night almost every guest was complimenting how beautiful the night was from beginning to end, but our biggest compliment was on our DJ and all of the amazing features they offered. When I tell you their extra features make a difference, I mean it. It takes the entire guest experience to the next level and you definitely will not regret your decision!

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah L. · Married on 08/04/2020

Fantastic DJ!

Paul and Debbie did an amazing job! They had great suggestions for music selections, were fun to work with and are extremely professional. Paul was also a great help with wedding coordinating stuff as well. Debbie did a great job on the Photo Booth and our guests had a great time with it. We had a couple guests ask for their info at the reception! 100% recommend them to anyone and would love to work with them again!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review and for letting us share in your special day. We are so glad you and your guests had a great time with the photo booth and enjoyed the music. Again, thank you.
  • O

Olivia S. · Married on 04/11/2019

lightning sound

Paul and Debby are the best. From the beginning until the wedding day they were tentative, answered all emails / questions, and even met not once but 2 times per their recommendation to get everything as set and organized as we could. His website set up allows for hour by hour planning, song setting, and so much more. I didn’t have to worry about the music or timeline ever. The night of he was awesome, interacted with the guests and made sure everything was so smooth! I highly recommend Paul for your big day!

Sent on 05/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ Pricing

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ Price Rates

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 975.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 450.00

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Lightning Sound Mobile DJ 1
    Monday thru Thursday 20% Discount

For any Monday thru Thursday event, receive a 20% discount off standard and package pricing.

• Lightning Sound Mobile DJ 2
    FRIDAY AND SUNDAY 10% DISCOUNT

For any Friday or Sunday event, receive a 10% discount off standard and package pricing.

• Lightning Sound Mobile DJ 3
    ULTIMATE WEDDING PACKAGE - $2,500

Our ULTIMATE WEDDING PACKAGE includes all of our most popular services and add-ons:

• DJ / MC - 4 hours of DJ/MC service with Bose sound system.
    • Photobooth - 4 hours of unlimited pictures with props and photo book.
    • Uplighting - Up to 24 wireless battery powered multicolored lights.
    • Dancing on a Cloud - Dance your first dance on a cloud.
    • Monogram - Customized monogram projected on the wall, floor or ceiling.
    • Dance Floor Lighting - Lights that will set the mood for every song.

• Jewel Photography Wedding Photographers

I used Lightning sound for my own wedding. They did an amazing job listening to me and my hubby. They played all our music and had all the guests dancing.

• 999 Main St Alvin, TX, 77511 See on map
    2819689767 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lightning Sound Mobile DJ)