Lightning Sound Mobile DJ

Alvin, TX View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ is an experienced transient entertainment service based out of Alvin, Texas. Since 1989, this company has created wonderful memories for couples by providing professional DJ and MC services. Paul, the owner, does more than simply supply musical selections. He also manages the flow of events and brings elegance and excitement to any reception. Using web-based planning forms and his specialty online music database, clients are able to create a customized music playlist, including a do-not-play list. Paul has had the pleasure of assisting over 1,000 weddings, giving him ample experience that enables him to make your wedding day unforgettable.

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ offers many different options to make a wedding day perfect and memorable. These options include things such as a great DJ and Bose sound system, a photo booth, uplighting, monogram print, and Dancing-on-a-Cloud setups. A separate sound system may be for the ceremony, including an HD video screen and projector. Additional embellishments are available on request.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$975

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$450

Elaina S. Married on 06/12/2021

Friendly, upbeat, and experienced DJ!

Easy to work with, very accommodating and flexible to last minute changes, kept guests highly entertained with humorous banter.

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ's reply:

Thank you for your review. We strive to be interactive and make your wedding reception a fun atmosphere for you and your guests. We are always flexible to accommodate changes the day of your reception.
  • Jordan
    Jordan H. Married on 03/04/2021

Our wedding would not have been as wonderful without them!

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ (AKA Paul) was incredible!! From our first meeting, we could tell that Paul had our best interest in mind. He is extremely thorough and organized. His planning software was so easy to use and very helpful to get an overall sense of planning our wedding. We really appreciated how easy it was to communicate with Paul. All of his add-ons were so unique and everyone who uses him can find something special they like. All equipment was top of the line and he even has an entire backup! I can't recommend Lightning Sound Mobile DJ enough!
    Sydney Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing Wedding!

Lightning Sound was the perfect vendor to handle our special day, the level of professionalism from Debbie and Paul was truly amazing. There was not a single detail overlooked or unaccounted for by either of them during our entire process. All of the BTS planning for uplighting, music choices, our timeline, etc was effortless all because of how amazingly organized they are!

We were due to be married in the fall of 2021 but I had contacted Paul and Debbie regarding available 2020 dates and they were available on my dream date/holiday, Halloween! Needless to say we moved our wedding up an entire year and we had 2.5 months to plan everything.

During our process I decided to add in a few extras including a monogram, flash mob, surprise costume change/blindfold dance, a guest performer, and a few dedication songs.. Needless to say all of my expectations were surpassed and everything turned out PERFECTLY, even better than I imagined. My husband and I were able to handle all of our music choices through their online portal which made it easy to handle if we were on-the-go! Three weeks before our big day, Paul and I had a meeting over the phone to discuss the timeline, his insight and recommendations were very helpful. Unless I asked for his input, he never pushed his opinions on me without hearing what my vision was first. This was definitely a majorly highlight of the entire planning process!

We used their “Dancing on a Cloud” and “Cold Spark” features in addition to their monogram service, uplighting, and ceremony and reception music! The DOAC was a night touch for our first dance, flash mob, blindfold dance and garter removal. The Cold Spark was great for our entrance, first dance, flash mob, blindfold dance and garter removal also!

By the end of the night almost every guest was complimenting how beautiful the night was from beginning to end, but our biggest compliment was on our DJ and all of the amazing features they offered. When I tell you their extra features make a difference, I mean it. It takes the entire guest experience to the next level and you definitely will not regret your decision!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ 1
Discount

For any Monday thru Thursday event, receive a 20% discount off standard and package pricing.

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ 2
Discount

For any Friday or Sunday event, receive a 10% discount off standard and package pricing.

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ 3
Offer

Our ULTIMATE WEDDING PACKAGE includes all of our most popular services and add-ons:

• DJ / MC - 4 hours of DJ/MC service with Bose sound system.
  • Photobooth - 4 hours of unlimited pictures with props and photo book.
  • Uplighting - Up to 24 wireless battery powered multicolored lights.
  • Dancing on a Cloud - Dance your first dance on a cloud.
  • Monogram - Customized monogram projected on the wall, floor or ceiling.
  • Dance Floor Lighting - Lights that will set the mood for every song.

Pricing

Jewel Photography Jewel Photography Wedding Photographers

I used Lightning sound for my own wedding. They did an amazing job listening to me and my hubby. They played all our music and had all the guests dancing.

999 Main St Alvin, TX, 77511
2819689767
Location of (Lightning Sound Mobile DJ)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding