Lightning Sound Mobile DJ, Reviews

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ,  1
Lightning Sound Mobile DJ,  2
Lightning Sound Mobile DJ,  3

Laurie · Married on 06/23/2018

Paul and Debbie were so nice from the beginning! They met with us twice to go over plans and to make sure we really got the wedding that we wanted. He set up both indoor and outdoor equipment, provided dry ice fog to bring a romantic magic for our first dance to and special lighting throughout the ceremony to create a perfect ambience for the evening. He handled all the announcements, guest movement (from ceremony to reception, to the buffet, etc) with professionalism and humor, even handling a few minor hiccups that could have become bigger issues. He may not be the youngest, hippest DJ around, but guests from young to old really enjoyed the entire party!

Lightning Sound Mobile DJ,  4
    Lightning Sound Mobile DJ,  5
    Lightning Sound Mobile DJ,  6

Josh · Married on 11/11/2017

Paul was very professional during both of our planning meetings, as well as the ceremony. He went above and beyond by helping us plan out our timeline beforehand and by keeping us on track time-wise during the ceremony. He was true to his word on getting full participation in our important dances. He showed up early to get his equipment set up. The uplighting he used really transformed the venue and gave it a romantic glow. We also got to custom design our monogram. The fog on the first dance really wowed our guests and brought the first dance to a whole new level. The photo booth was a big hit with our guests, everyone had a great time taking silly photos.

Matthew · Married on 09/27/2015

Paul and his wife were amazing. We had them DJ our wedding at La Bella Vista and they did a great job of getting people out on the dance floor. Their website allows you to customize individual songs for each event which made the planning process extremely easy. We also had the photo booth and our guests loved it. Overall they did an amazing job at our wedding.

Lorie · Married on 10/11/2014

I did not use the DJ service only the photo booth. The photo booth was set up on time and there were no issues with the equipment. There was always a staff member on scene. The kids had a great time taking pictures and it was big enough to have a group of people take a photo together. Every body in the party loved the photo booth and had a great time.

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Everything about Paul was fantastic. Our guests loved everything about him. He was more helpful then the dining room manager at the venue. He basically walked us through everything, and offered advice to help make our wedding run smoothly. He was very knowledgeable about music, and knew what music to play for the type of guests we had.

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2014

Paul actually provided our photo booth and I don't see it listed here...anyway, he was WONDERFUL! My bridesmaids purchased this as a gift for me but, forgot the props. He came in a few minutes before the wedding and told me all the props were set up because he wanted me to have a wonderful wedding! Then, he was there to tell me when it was time to walk down the isle. When it was time for dinner, he took my plate to the table for me. At the end of the night, he came over to tell me which guests/family members to have come into the booth to get our pictures with so that we wouldn't be disappointed later on. Everyone raved weeks later about how terrific he was both professionally and personality wise! I would recommend this company to EVERYONE!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 12/29/2013

I cannot recommend Lightning Sound enough. Prior to our wedding we met with Paul twice--once as a consult and once more to finalize details. We were given the chance to make our own playlist, which was very important to us as we are Christians and only wanted clean music (no cursing or sex/drugs/rock&roll references). Paul was extremely accommodating, and he definitely upheld his promise to us. Throughout the entire process it was very apparent that he wanted to make our reception into everything we dreamed it to be. He also took great care to learn how to pronounce all the names of our family/wedding party, and this was no small task as I am Samoan and my husband is Sicilian--needless to say, we have very difficult names in our families. He did great--said them all perfectly. We also had a "dry" reception (no alcohol), so there were concerns that people might not be as uninhibited on the dance floor. However, this simply was not the case. Paul was highly entertaining, kept everyone engaged, picked great songs, made everything flow smoothly and there was a huge crowd on the dance floor the whole night. Now, we may be a little biased, but we've never had more fun at a wedding reception. Period. We will always remember how much fun we had with our family & friends during our reception. Thank you Paul & Debbie for everything!!!

Kerri · Married on 09/13/2013

Hiring Paul to be our DJ was one of the best decisions that we made for our 9/13/13 wedding. He was organized, professional, fun and easy to work with. He responded to emails and requests right away and made suggestions for things that we were unsure of. During the ceremony he played all of the songs we wanted, none of the ones we didn't and kept people on the dance floor all night. He also took the time to make sure that my husband and I sat and ate our dinner while keeping us on schedule for the whole night. The photo booth he recommended was a HUGE hit. I can't recommend this vendor enough. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat.

Melissa · Married on 08/03/2013

Paul was absolutely fantastic. From the moment we met with him, we felt comfortable and confident that he was the DJ for us. He wanted to make sure that things went the way we wanted them to be. His website was extremely helpful and very easy to use to help us plan. He had excellent song selection. He was a great MC. On top of all that, he checked on little details throughout the day so that we didn't have to think about them. He even came over to us when our food was being served and told us to sit down and eat. He helped the day run so smoothly! We could not be happier with Paul's service and would recommend him to anyone!

I used the DJ & Photo Booth services. They were great, friendly and easy to work with. I especially want to note how great they were to deal with after my venue suddenly went out of business and I had to switch venues! I was freaking out but they were very nice, and worked with me on my venue switch. On my wedding day, they were phenomenal and really made the day go great! The photo booth is fully wheelchair accessible- an important detail for my family! (And the guestbook turned out SO great!)

Mary Ann · Married on 03/24/2013

You were the best part of our wedding! Our guests loves the dj and how he was so involved in our wedding. I think everyone's favorite part was also playing in the photobooth! I would reccomendend you to anyone having an event! I know whenever we need a dj we will always choose you! Thank you again for everything and how organized you were I could not have done it without you!!!!

Megan · Married on 05/27/2012

We decided on a photobooth last minute and I am do glad we did! They were flexible and accommodating. The guests loved it!

Megan · Married on 05/27/2012

We are so glad we decided to go with a photobooth last minute, it was a huge hit at our wedding! They were flexible and so great to work with- highly recommended!

Excellent DJ- customized everything for us and very pleasant to work with. I do and will continue to recommend to family/friends!

Cristina · Married on 12/29/2011

Paul was an unbelievable quality of DJ for the value of his service. Highly recommended! He even noticed when I tried to make my way toward the ladies' room at one point during my evening and got swamped by guests wanting to chat -- he very politely interrupted with a 'question for me' so that I could run to the ladies' for 2 mins.! How thoughtful!

Chris · Married on 10/30/2011

Paul was great! He had high quality sound equipment, not just the basic DJ system. He was able to play the music at a lower level and have it still be heard clearly. We provided him a list of songs we would like him to play and he was able to accommodate most of them.

We also rented the photo booth which was a great hit with the guests and almost everyone used it. They got to keep one copy and we received a photo album with a second copy of all the photos.

He was very professional and made sure everything went smoothly. It was a great night!

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2011

Highly recommend Lightning Sound, played a great selection of songs and engaging, had everyone dancing all night. Thank you for making our special day that much more special!

barbara · Married on 07/02/2011

Him and his wife are awesome :)

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2011

Lightning sound was great!!! Everything was perfect.

• Johanna

Johanna · Married on 05/07/2011

Paul did a great job. Everyone had a good time. Thank you so much!

litchfield county fire chiefs emergency plan · event on: 10/19/2012

very happy with the service. great feedback from party attendees. everyone had a great time!! thank you ! I highly recommend them!!

Allison · event on: 05/03/2013

Everything was wonderful. I will keep lightning sound in mind for future events.

Brittany · Married on 08/16/2015

The best DJ to get the crowd moving!! I was nervous when choosing vendors, being this my first wedding and all, I wanted everything to be perfect. My mother had Paul as her DJ for her wedding, and he was great. So naturally I needed him for mine. He did a wonderful job. The entire wedding flowed very nicely thanks to him. He is very organized, thorough, professional, and very pleasant to work with. We would recommend him to anyone!!

Shawn · Married on 12/29/2012

Excellent attention to detail!