Nearby Vendors to Consider

About JPL Entertainment

"We Bring The Fun To The Party"

Recipient of Bride’s Choice Award from 2009 to 2016.  Let JPL Entertainment orchestrate your wedding reception, and bring all your professional wedding staff together. We are your DJ Entertainer, your Master of Ceremonies, and your Schedule Coordinator.

We also, provide in addition to our Emcee entertainer DJ service you Portable Photo Booths, up lighting, custom logos, dance floor lighting, LCD rentals, custom slide shows, and DVD projector packages, and Fun foto Memory albums and guest books.

"We bring the fun to the PARTY!" we are a "Family Friendly" disc jockey service that offers experienced and entertaining DJs who adjust the party to your audience. Trust our professionals to ensure your Wedding Reception goes as planned. Call us so we can help you plan your perfect EVENT!

Feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail to discuss your specific needs and budget requirements. I'm sure you'll appreciate that we tailored our services to your individual needs and wishes!

(832)-237-5125

Photobooth (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

Wonderful experience at our 10/28/17 wedding! They kept the dance floor moving and were super professional. They were included in our venue package (House Estate) so I'm not sure of the specific cost.

Profile Picture Madison, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I really enjoyed this service! The questionnaires are very detailed so you are able to think about everything you might need music for at your wedding ceremony and reception. Their online tools make it easy to fill in your requests and add/remove music from your profile. The day-of music was excellent and my only complaint would be that the traditional dances weren't cut short like we had requested. I would highly recommended JPL entertainment if you are looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List

JPL Entertainment helped turn my wedding reception into a night to remember! The staff was timely, professional, and took care of everything they were supposed to. I would recommend them to anyone and will use them in the future.

Profile Picture Kaylynn, 6/3/17, 1 Review

36 Photos

1 VIDEO

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing Dj Services

Jordan Limousines has been providing transportation for weddings for nearly 30 years. WE LOVE to show up at an event with JPL as the DJ service. Jeff Landry is highly professional and has a great team. They know how to provide a very entertaining time for the guests and know how to keep the dance floor full. They are fun and we observe the guests always love them. The DJs are so professional and personable. Photo booth is always is big big hit with the guests. JPL Entertainment creates fun events that go so smoothly. Highly recommend and love working events where they are present !!!!

I have been using JPL for years now and wouldn't recommend any other service. Not only do they have top notch DJ's, they also provide one of the best photo booths in Houston. Who wouldn't like a vendor that provides more than one service?

Every staff member I have had the pleasure of working with at JPL Entertainment has been beyond friendly and professional. I planned a wedding recently where JPL supplied the DJ, uplighting, emcee, and photobooth, and every one of those details was flawless. I highly recommend them to any Bride looking for her guests to have an awesome time at her wedding, and I cannot wait to work with them again in the future!

JPL Entertainment is a fantastic DJ! They are very professional, timely, and really engage the crowd! We love to work with JPL for any event!!

71 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

16518 House & Hahl Road, Cypress, TX 77433   See On Map
832-237-5125 (phone) 832-838-4951 (fax)