Ace's High Productions

Houston, TX View map Visit website
$1,249 Most Popular Price

$1,249 Most Popular Price

Ace’s High Productions, based in Houston, Texas, is passionate about providing superlative DJ entertainment for weddings in Space City and beyond. This business boasts a team of seasoned disc jockeys, all of whom are adept at keeping a crowd on their feet. From your ceremony to your reception, these professionals can complement every stage of your big day with perfect musical accompaniments.

Whether you would prefer to hear classic country, smooth jazz, or upbeat dance tracks, Ace’s High Productions specializes in all manner of popular genres. They can bring along a variety of top-quality event items, such as microphones, a projector, and a sound system. Aspiring to be a one-stop-shop for all of your entertainment needs, the company also offers photography, lighting, and photo booth services. Their specific DJ and MC services include:

• Consultations
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • Video projection
  • The creation of custom playlists and do-not-play lists

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$699

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,249

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$399

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Taylor B. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazing!!!

James is absolutely amazing!! He DJed and MCed my wedding, helped me pick my songs and set my day of timeline. He kept me calm and got everything PERFECT the day of!! 100% recommended to anyone looking for a fun DJ that truly cares.

Ace's High Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time out for this review. It was a pleasure working with you and I wish nothing but the best to you and Shawn!
  • Madisyn
    Madisyn B. Married on 02/27/2021

Wow wow wow!!

James and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! We used them for DJ and photobooth and also for the LOVE letters and uplighting! He came highly recommended to us and by no means did he disappoint! We absolutely adored working with him. The online portal was easy to use and had everything laid out for us, he stayed in contact with us in regards to COVID restrictions, the timeline, and all of the colors for the lighting. If you are in the need of a DJ or a photobooth, we highly recommend him!

Ace's High Productions's reply:

Madisyn thank you so much! We had a great time with your family and friends. We're happy that we were able to be part of your celebration. Best wishes to you and Chris and thanks again for choosing Ace's High Productions.
  • Carissa
    Carissa H. Married on 12/12/2020

Flexible and easy to work with

James was awesome. He was extremely easy to work with and was able to go with the flow when we of course went off track for the plan as most weddings seem to do. My family loved him and thought he did really awesome and requested his information so they can refer him to others. I did not work on my music profile as much as I should have honestly because I was swamped sorting out some last-minute fixes for the wedding. However, he still was able to read the crowd and play what got them moving. He does have the little mic you pin to the officiant/minister and it hides really well so make sure to go for that! I could barely tell my officiant had one! I loved that he had a client portal where you can select songs, but also remember he has many more to choose from that you can request! Our first dance song was not a well-known one and we even offered to purchase the digital copy for it but he got ahold of it for us without us having to do that!

Ace's High Productions's reply:

Carissa thank you so much! It's easy when you have a great crowd and your family is awesome. Hopefully we'll see you at one of their weddings soon. Best wishes to you and Zach!

Real Weddings

• Peter & Courtney
    34 photos · 02/22/2020

Deals

Ace's High Productions 1
Offer

Get eight venue uplights FREE along with our all-inclusive DJ package. Not to be combined with other offers and for new clients only.

Houston, Texas Houston, TX, 77084
Location of (Ace's High Productions)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding