Houston, Texas, Houston, TX 77084 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Ace's High Productions

Ace’s High Productions, based in Houston, Texas, is passionate about providing superlative DJ entertainment for weddings in Space City and beyond. This business boasts a team of seasoned disc jockeys, all of whom are adept at keeping a crowd on their feet. From your ceremony to your reception, these professionals can complement every stage of your big day with perfect musical accompaniments.

Whether you would prefer to hear classic country, smooth jazz, or upbeat dance tracks, Ace’s High Productions specializes in all manner of popular genres. They can bring along a variety of top-quality event items, such as microphones, a projector, and a sound system. Aspiring to be a one-stop-shop for all of your entertainment needs, the company also offers photography, lighting, and photo booth services. Their specific DJ and MC services include:

• Consultations
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • Video projection
  • The creation of custom playlists and do-not-play lists
Follow Ace's High Productions on

Videos 1 Video

10 Reviews for Ace's High Productions

• Carissa

Carissa H. · Married on 12/12/2020

Flexible and easy to work with

James was awesome. He was extremely easy to work with and was able to go with the flow when we of course went off track for the plan as most weddings seem to do. My family loved him and thought he did really awesome and requested his information so they can refer him to others. I did not work on my music profile as much as I should have honestly because I was swamped sorting out some last-minute fixes for the wedding. However, he still was able to read the crowd and play what got them moving. He does have the little mic you pin to the officiant/minister and it hides really well so make sure to go for that! I could barely tell my officiant had one! I loved that he had a client portal where you can select songs, but also remember he has many more to choose from that you can request! Our first dance song was not a well-known one and we even offered to purchase the digital copy for it but he got ahold of it for us without us having to do that!

Sent on 12/18/2020

Ace's High Productions's reply:

Carissa thank you so much! It's easy when you have a great crowd and your family is awesome. Hopefully we'll see you at one of their weddings soon. Best wishes to you and Zach!
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 10/03/2020

The Best Day 10/3/2020

James was the absolute best! He has DJ'd my best friend's wedding, her MIL's and now mine, and if I ever had to do it again he would be my first call! Super easy to work with, I wasnt able to give the music my full attention through his client portal but he knocked it out of the park anyways! Even keeping his cool when the bride accidently sent the processional on their way too early, whoops.. James is so kind and easily my favorite vendor to work with, never once asked me anything I had already answered which I ran into a lot with my other vendors. We had a lot less people show up than expected and he still got the people dancing. Also loved that he was super willing to travel from Houston to Granbury for our wedding - just hire him already!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Ace's High Productions's reply:

Kendra thank you so much! This response is the reason we love what we do. I'm so happy everyone enjoyed themselves and it was my absolute pleasure being part of your celebration. Best wishes to you and Jake. I hope to see y'all again at a friend or family member's wedding soon.

Ace's High Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 699
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1249
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 399
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ace's High Productions 1
    FREE Uplighting with All-inclusive DJ package

Get eight venue uplights FREE along with our all-inclusive DJ package. Not to be combined with other offers and for new clients only.

• Houston, Texas Houston, TX, 77084 See on map
    832-551-1129 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ace's High Productions)