Ace's High Productions Reviews

10 Reviews for Ace's High Productions

• Madisyn

Madisyn B. · Married on 02/27/2021

Wow wow wow!!

James and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding! We used them for DJ and photobooth and also for the LOVE letters and uplighting! He came highly recommended to us and by no means did he disappoint! We absolutely adored working with him. The online portal was easy to use and had everything laid out for us, he stayed in contact with us in regards to COVID restrictions, the timeline, and all of the colors for the lighting. If you are in the need of a DJ or a photobooth, we highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/28/2021

Ace's High Productions's reply:

Madisyn thank you so much! We had a great time with your family and friends. We're happy that we were able to be part of your celebration. Best wishes to you and Chris and thanks again for choosing Ace's High Productions.
  • Carissa

Carissa H. · Married on 12/12/2020

Flexible and easy to work with

James was awesome. He was extremely easy to work with and was able to go with the flow when we of course went off track for the plan as most weddings seem to do. My family loved him and thought he did really awesome and requested his information so they can refer him to others. I did not work on my music profile as much as I should have honestly because I was swamped sorting out some last-minute fixes for the wedding. However, he still was able to read the crowd and play what got them moving. He does have the little mic you pin to the officiant/minister and it hides really well so make sure to go for that! I could barely tell my officiant had one! I loved that he had a client portal where you can select songs, but also remember he has many more to choose from that you can request! Our first dance song was not a well-known one and we even offered to purchase the digital copy for it but he got ahold of it for us without us having to do that!

Sent on 12/18/2020

Ace's High Productions's reply:

Carissa thank you so much! It's easy when you have a great crowd and your family is awesome. Hopefully we'll see you at one of their weddings soon. Best wishes to you and Zach!
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 10/03/2020

The Best Day 10/3/2020

James was the absolute best! He has DJ'd my best friend's wedding, her MIL's and now mine, and if I ever had to do it again he would be my first call! Super easy to work with, I wasnt able to give the music my full attention through his client portal but he knocked it out of the park anyways! Even keeping his cool when the bride accidently sent the processional on their way too early, whoops.. James is so kind and easily my favorite vendor to work with, never once asked me anything I had already answered which I ran into a lot with my other vendors. We had a lot less people show up than expected and he still got the people dancing. Also loved that he was super willing to travel from Houston to Granbury for our wedding - just hire him already!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Ace's High Productions's reply:

Kendra thank you so much! This response is the reason we love what we do. I'm so happy everyone enjoyed themselves and it was my absolute pleasure being part of your celebration. Best wishes to you and Jake. I hope to see y'all again at a friend or family member's wedding soon.
  • Raina

Raina G. · Married on 11/09/2019

Flexible, Fun & Prompt Services

Ace's High Productions was a wonderful DJ for my wedding. The portal he provides offers an option for a wedding timeline that you can print off; as well as a song listing. If you are unable to meet up with this DJ video chat is an available option as well and helps a lot when schedules are hectic.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Jenny · Married on 03/31/2018

James was awesome at our wedding , I never even had time to go over what kind of music or anything we wanted but he made it all work and everyone loved the photo booth ! Reliable and affordable , highly recommend .

Sent on 09/14/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/31/2018

Wonderful experience, lights and music were awesome! Will use again !

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Fantastic!!! James was great, kept the energy up even with the small amount of people dancing. Definitely recommend.

Emily · Married on 03/04/2017

James was awesome at our wedding! He played great music that everyone enjoyed and did an amazing job at keeping up with our timeline and making sure our audience was involved in each event! All of our friends complimented how much fun they had at our wedding and it's all thanks to James!! He is the nicest person to work with and he will make sure everything runs smoothly! Highly recommend for wedding or any other special event!

Sent on 09/17/2018

I have no words for how AMAZING James Caston, Ace’s High Productions was for our wedding in Colorado Springs! Garden of the Gods Resort was a beautiful location but COULD NOT compete with the music and entertainment James provided-- He had us ALL on the dance floor all night long and it was the BEST!
    Not only was he EASY and FUN to work with, he was cool, calm, and collective at our reception and in working with our wedding planner, wedding band, and venue staff.
    Picking and choosing a music playlist for our event was a breeze, his online database is user friendly, and we loved choosing every song for the night!!! Communication with James up to the event was reliable and he is very dependable and professional. I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding, He has set the bar and we feel so lucky to know him and have him as part of our wedding!

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • Jazmin

Jazmin · Married on 01/06/2017

Words cannot describe how pleased Michael and I are with James' service. You did absolutely amazing! I was astonished with he fact that we didn't give you a list of songs to play at first and you just kept the crowd on the dance floor the whole night. Thank you so much for traveling the distance for our wedding, may god continue to bless you and your business.

Best wishes,

Jazmin & Michael.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Ace's High Productions's reply:

This warms my heart. I do this because I love music and making people happy. What better way then on one of the most important days of their lives. I had a great time with your family and may God bless you all. I wish you and Paul aka Michael nothing but the best wishes going forward. Hopefully we all get together again for another event in the future.
    Take care