Dallas, TX 75244 Map · Phone number

About Lightbox Photography

Hi, I am Teresa Gardner and I am the photographer/owner of Lightbox Photography! Lightbox is dedicated to providing couples with beautiful, timeless photos of their wedding day, documenting the beginning of your life as a married couple. You wedding day is a day where you celebrate your love for one another and it is my job to leave you with the memories that can be enjoyed for years to come.

I absolutely love photographing weddings and being a part of the joy and love of such an amazing day. I love the glow of the bride, the face of the groom as he sees his love walk down the aisle, the joyful tears of friends and family as they watch the joining of two lives and I see it as a complete honor to be a part of it all.

Lightbox Photography offers wedding day photography, as well as bridal and engagement portraits, which are custom sessions created to highlight who you are as a couple and capture your radiance as a bride. In these session, I work closely with my clients to create photos that capture your personalities and love as a couple and reflect your vision for your images.

Please visit my website for more details.

I look forward to capturing your wedding day and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Follow Lightbox Photography on

sun
test

13 Reviews for Lightbox Photography

Laura · Married on 10/22/2017

Our experience with Lightbox Photography was nothing short of spectacular! Lots of little things added up to the best experience! Communication with Teresa was excellent! She always responded in a timely and professional manner.
    Teresa has a way of connecting with people. Posed engagement photos can sometimes be awkward, but Teresa made the session fun, easy, and a day we will always remember. Her down to earth, yet sparkling, personality created an ease and calmness on our wedding day (which was much needed!) Teresa talentedly captured the love we have towards each other in her beautiful pictures. Teresa is gifted, personable, and a wonderful person to get to know AND work with! I am so grateful Lightbox Photography was a part of our special day, and I HIGHLY recommend!
    -Laura and Ellis Shwarts

Sent on 03/19/2018
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 11/05/2016

Lightbox will be my photographer for my wedding coming up in November. I have to say that I have been following Teresa's beautiful pictures for years. I am super excited to see what she does with my wedding. She has already completed our engagement pictures (which was included in the package) and they came out perfect! I was nervous to have my pictures taken and worried that she would just tell my fiance and I to look in love. Nothing like being all dressed up in suits and dresses standing on a bridge while Moms in yoga pants run by with their kids in strollers. As soon as we started the session, I forgot all about my surroundings. She actually placed us in positions, she even told my fiance to sniff my hair (which I have to say, makes him look completely in love with me in the pictures). She knew exactly how we should stand/sit/walk to get the most perfect pictures. She would also crack silly jokes to have a more candid shot of us laughing or smiling. If you are looking for a photographer that will not only make you feel comfortable but produce amazing photos for your wedding/engagement session, you need to pick Teresa! I could go on and on about the quality of her photos, but I do also have to say she has been extremely flexible and responsive throughout this entire process. My wedding is in Austin, TX and she lives in Dallas, TX so the fact that she worked with me on location for the engagement photos just shows that she will work with any bride to make sure they are happy and 100% satisfied with her work.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Ariana · Married on 06/26/2016

I am not one who likes being in front of the camera, which made this the one thing I was nervous about for my wedding day, but Teresa made it easy! She was so amazing and sweet, and we got all the before pictures with our family and friends that we wanted. I know with only seeing the one picture she posted from the ceremony on facebook that I am going to love them all!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Lightbox Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Monica Salazar - Dallas Wedding Photographer
    Monica Salazar - Dallas Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Teresa is a great photographer. She and I have been working together for the past few months and is my 2nd shooter at some of my weddings. I can definitely say I love her style and it's the reason why I continue to work so closely with her.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Lightbox Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher