As a Master Storyteller, I enjoy creating and capturing images with an angle that reflects your day in a different light. Being a sentimentalist at heart, I feel every wedding from your point of view and focused on writing that story for you to remember for decades to come. Using a photojournalist approach during your day, I am also comfortable taking the lead to help guide the couple to keep the day on track and deliver amazing results. I encourage you to visit my website to truly see my ability beyond the scope outlined here.
**Excited to announce Associate Level Photographer availability for 2020 Weddings starting at $1500 with in-house editing.**
Mark McConnell is an award-winning photographer who takes pride in giving his clients a first class experience while delivering high end results. Mark owns and operates a private photo studio in Leesburg VA for portraiture and fashion photography. He combines his knowledge of studio lighting, movement and editing to capture and deliver a stunning wedding product.
Mark has won awards for "Best of Black and White", 6 consecutive years of Best of photography with several platforms including the Knot, Wedding Wire, Thumbtack, and more.
Mark McConnell offers a wide array of services to make your day picture perfect. Life Reflecting Images Photography can provide the following:
In addition to the services mentioned above, Life Reflecting Images Photography offers other services. Other services include:
Recommended by 100% of couples
10 User photos
Rose Wood · Married on 07/13/2019
Highly Recommend Life Reflecting Images!
Mark and his team at Life Reflecting Images were amazing on our wedding day! Mark especially went above and beyond. He met with my husband a few weeks before our wedding day to plan out where we would be taking our couple portraits. My husband and I were down to try any of Mark's suggestion and his suggestions did not disappoint! Mark and his team also made sure to capture a little bit of everything that day! From getting ready, to wedding party pictures, to the ceremony, to cocktail hour and the reception and everything in between. I can't say it enough how pleased we are with our wedding photographs.Sent on 10/17/2019
Also, Life Reflecting Images is a one stop shop! They offer packages of just photography or photography and videography. Our package included Mark as our lead photographer, a second photographer, a lighting assistant and a videographer. Videography was important to us because we had some family members not able to attend due to age and health reasons. Mark worked with us ahead of time to make sure his videographer captured all the special moments we wanted.
Maddi Brightbill · Married on 06/08/2019
Hire him now, he's incredible!
Mark was absolutely incredible for my wedding. Every single picture (and there were so many!) were beautiful and captured our day perfectly. He was so kind and understanding, given that we had a lot of last-minute changes that were out of our control. He was patient and fun, always professional, and made me feel completely at home and just went with the flow of whatever we threw at him. I can't rave enough about him – if you need a photographer for anything, he's your man! His team was stellar as well, although as the bride I worked mostly with Mark. The pictures are gorgeous, and I'm so grateful that we got to work with him for our special day.Sent on 08/16/2019
Michelle · Married on 04/27/2019
Highly recommended for great quality of work at a reasonable price
In short: I was a bride on a budget so I was searching for someone who could provide a great product at a reasonable price and Mark definitely delivered. Profession, great communication and great end result. I selected Mark out of 7 photographers I researched and spoke to.Sent on 06/19/2019
(Long version) Here are the reasons I selected him:
1. He has options to meet your needs (we went with 2 photographers and a lighting assistant) - 3 of the other photographers I spoke to worked alone and I was afraid some of the moments wouldn't be captured.
2. He only makes you pay for the things you want. A couple of the photographers included a fancy photo album - I didn't want that and didn't want to pay extra money for something I didn't need.
3. He provides the perfect amount of communication. He responded to emails in very timely manner and sent emails when it was time for me to start thinking about certain aspects of the wedding.
4. He asks for examples of photos you like so he can get a sense of the style you are going for and follows through with recreating those photos.
5. I gave him a list of family members I wanted in various photos. He brought the list and was able to wrangle over 30 people into multiple pictures quickly.
6. Him and his team were ninja's during the ceremony. I HATE when photographers make their presence known during a ceremony. I don't know how Mark and the team got the pictures they did because they were completely out of site
7. The finished product is amazing, he not only captured great staged photos but got some amazing candid photos as well
There are a million other reasons why you should go with Life Reflecting Images... just look at all of the other positive reviews he has gotten on the wedding websites.
Life Reflecting Images Photography's reply:Hi Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great recommendation! It was such a pleasure working with you both. Your family list was such a great way to layout the portraits that I've incorporated that spreadsheet in all my future weddings.
Life Reflecting Images Photography Price Rates
Mark Is very great at what he does. His Passion for his job is just phenomenal. Very talented and accommodating to your request. Working with him is fun... I highly recommend him as a photographer to all my clients And my future clients...