As a Master Storyteller, I enjoy creating and capturing images with an angle that reflects your day in a different light. Being a sentimentalist at heart, I feel every wedding from your point of view and focused on writing that story for you to remember for decades to come. Using a photojournalist approach during your day, I am also comfortable taking the lead to help guide the couple to keep the day on track and deliver amazing results. I encourage you to visit my website to truly see my ability beyond the scope outlined here.
**Excited to announce Associate Level Photographer availability for 2020 Weddings starting at $1500 with in-house editing.**
Mark McConnell is an award-winning photographer who takes pride in giving his clients a first class experience while delivering high end results. Mark owns and operates a private photo studio in Leesburg VA for portraiture and fashion photography. He combines his knowledge of studio lighting, movement and editing to capture and deliver a stunning wedding product.
Mark has won awards for "Best of Black and White", 6 consecutive years of Best of photography with several platforms including the Knot, Wedding Wire, Thumbtack, and more.
Mark McConnell offers a wide array of services to make your day picture perfect. Life Reflecting Images Photography can provide the following:
In addition to the services mentioned above, Life Reflecting Images Photography offers other services. Other services include:
Recommended by 100% of couples
8 User photos
Michelle · Married on 04/27/2019
Highly recommended for great quality of work at a reasonable price
In short: I was a bride on a budget so I was searching for someone who could provide a great product at a reasonable price and Mark definitely delivered. Profession, great communication and great end result. I selected Mark out of 7 photographers I researched and spoke to.Sent on 06/19/2019
(Long version) Here are the reasons I selected him:
1. He has options to meet your needs (we went with 2 photographers and a lighting assistant) - 3 of the other photographers I spoke to worked alone and I was afraid some of the moments wouldn't be captured.
2. He only makes you pay for the things you want. A couple of the photographers included a fancy photo album - I didn't want that and didn't want to pay extra money for something I didn't need.
3. He provides the perfect amount of communication. He responded to emails in very timely manner and sent emails when it was time for me to start thinking about certain aspects of the wedding.
4. He asks for examples of photos you like so he can get a sense of the style you are going for and follows through with recreating those photos.
5. I gave him a list of family members I wanted in various photos. He brought the list and was able to wrangle over 30 people into multiple pictures quickly.
6. Him and his team were ninja's during the ceremony. I HATE when photographers make their presence known during a ceremony. I don't know how Mark and the team got the pictures they did because they were completely out of site
7. The finished product is amazing, he not only captured great staged photos but got some amazing candid photos as well
There are a million other reasons why you should go with Life Reflecting Images... just look at all of the other positive reviews he has gotten on the wedding websites.
Life Reflecting Images Photography's reply:
Christian Wink · Married on 11/03/2018
The best "invisible team" you can find
Mark and his team are second to none. What a professional, organized, thorough, "invisible" team. What do I mean by "invisible"? Well, nothing annoys me at a wedding as much as when photographers are constantly badgering people to stop what they're doing and freeze in a pose. I want candids! We told Mark that was our #1 priority and he took it to heart...I literally don't remember seeing his team the entire reception! Yet the next day when my friends were posting their own iPhone snapshots on Facebook, I could see Mark's team hiding all over the place capturing candid photos. VERY MUCH appreciated by us. Also, his photo / video / lighting folks were very pleasant and easy to work with during the "getting dressed" photos and "after the wedding" photos. We felt like Hollywood stars walking around Georgetown and it was the time of our lives. Thank you for creating such a special day for my bride and I, and we can't wait to see the final prints and video reel!Sent on 01/02/2019
Megan · Married on 09/21/2018
A joy to work with!
Mark and his team at Life Reflecting Images, were a joy to work with! He was quick in responding to any questions we had and in delivering our photos - both our engagement shoot and our wedding! His prices are VERY reasonable for the area. From our first initial meeting all the way up to after our wedding, Mark has been very professional and made us feel so comfortable and confident with him as our photographer!Sent on 11/03/2018
Mark Is very great at what he does. His Passion for his job is just phenomenal. Very talented and accommodating to your request. Working with him is fun... I highly recommend him as a photographer to all my clients And my future clients...