Life Reflecting Images Photography Reviews

Life Reflecting Images Photography 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/21/2018

A joy to work with!

Mark and his team at Life Reflecting Images, were a joy to work with! He was quick in responding to any questions we had and in delivering our photos - both our engagement shoot and our wedding! His prices are VERY reasonable for the area. From our first initial meeting all the way up to after our wedding, Mark has been very professional and made us feel so comfortable and confident with him as our photographer!

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

Mark and his team are sooo terrific!! My fiancé (Husband:) and I feel so fortunate to have found him. We met Mark last year in his studio, and immediately felt we had found the right person that we would feel comfortable around. He was very easy to work with and made several adjustments to his packages that made sense to our needs. He was very accommodating and had some great insight for our planning. He communicated leading up to our date and really removed any anxiety from us with his clear planning. I've been a bridesmaid before and Mark is so much more organized and prepared than other photographers I've experienced. On the day of, he was early, and all of my wedding party was impressed with how hard working he is, and his thoughtfulness. Our pictures are amazing!! So much better than we could even anticipate, we are just so thankful. You can't go wrong with choosing Mark.
    Thank you Mark!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

Mark was beyond fantastic! I planned my wedding in 6 months and Mark took all of my worries away when it came to the photography. His initial phone calls were very professional and he wanted to get to know my groom and me, and our personal style. He was very organized through the entire process and the day of. He had everything covered from the day of photo information sheet to the wedding dress hanger for the gown pictures- ALL attention to detail. Mark arrived the morning of and got right to work and never slowed down until the reception ended. Our guests even commented on how professional Mark was and to look to use his services in the future for their own weddings! I felt very comfortable with Mark and our guests loved having him around for photos at the reception. Our wedding day photos are beyond stunning and I will always cherish his photographs. He was always 10 steps ahead of me so I didn't have to worry. His attention to detail, professionalism, and stunning photos are why I would only recommend Mark for your wedding day or special occasion.

Life Reflecting Images Photography 8
    Life Reflecting Images Photography 9

Meredith · Married on 06/02/2018

Mark and his team were WONDERFUL! It was so easy to work with him. He made the process so easy, and really made us feel like our opinions were heard and valid. He answered all of our questions in detail. On the day of they were so relaxed and calm, which really helps when you're already very anxious! I would absolutely recommend them!

Veronica · Married on 05/19/2018

Mark is great! We haven't gotten our full photos back yet, but Mark has been great about sending sneak peaks and some photos in time for Father's Day gifts! Mark was great at directing my many family members and making sure we got all the shots on the list. I also liked that Mark did a great job of capturing the moment, without feeling like was in our face with the camera. Thanks so much and I will definitely be in touch about future events!!

Hena · Married on 05/05/2018

Mark is the BEST. I would 100% hire him to be the wedding photographer, if I had to choose again.

I had been looking for a photographer but couldn't find anyone in my budget who had experience at Pakistani weddings. I even recruited my dad to find someone, and he had no luck. A few weeks later, I found Life Reflecting Images Photography through a flyer at a local restaurant near Dulles Town Center. I thought, why not check this out? He has great packages and the experience I was looking for.

Key points:
    1) He is professional, prompt, responsive, and agreeable. All the qualities in the making of a perfect event photographer.
    2) His packages are reasonable and also much more affordable than many other companies I reached out to.
    3) He was very flexible with our event timeline. Pakistani weddings are multiple events over a span of 2-4 days, so I was concerned he would be rigid with what we could do with our package. I was so incredibly impressed and surprised that he was willing to work with me to make the most of our photo/video package with his team.
    4) Our photos came out absolutely STUNNING. His editing was tasteful and improved the quality and ambience of the photos ten-fold.
    5) We had originally not hired a photographer for our religious ceremony (which was at noon the day of our wedding, with the reception in the evening), because it would have been out of our budget. Now, here is one of the aspects of working with Mark that I am most grateful for: he moved things around in our package so that he would be able to take photos and a short video at our ceremony. This was the single greatest wedding gift I could ever have asked for. He even stayed late at our reception which went over our original planned time. You can't beat that kind of service.
    6) Our wedding video is amazing. Everything down to the angles and music choice was perfect. He also used the songs from my original playlist!!

Overall, my husband and I were 100% satisfied

Life Reflecting Images Photography 10
    Life Reflecting Images Photography 11
    Life Reflecting Images Photography 12
    Life Reflecting Images Photography 13

Sohail · Married on 05/05/2018

Before I write about Mark as a photography and videographer I would like say few things about Mark’s transparency, honesty, professionalism, and determination to make brides, groom and their family happy. Whenever and whatever Mark has said, committed and promised at the end, our family received more of care, respect beyond our imagination, quality and quantity of photographs and videos that are unparallel. His eyes and his cameras captures image, so timely, that resonates the emotions of the bride, groom, parents, friends and all participating. These images make to live the experience over and over again. The pictures capturing the vibrant colors from the bride and groom’s dresses, radiant eyes full of love, and the essence of smiles of the bride, groom and their families and friends. Many photographs are so lively that you starts to feel the like watching a video. When you look at the video you realize one picture shows the emotions, colors and the energy of the entire clip of the video. The photographs and videos are organized in such an attention to detail that shows all the highlights of the wedding. As a parent of the beautiful bride, I would strongly recommend Mark and his team to memorialize the weddings and happy occasion for your families. You can count on value, quality, honesty, transparency, and high level of professionalism.
    Father of the Bride

Jehan · Married on 04/14/2018

Wow - honestly I can’t say enough about Mark and his team. We met with Mark about 8-10 months before wedding and he made everything such an easy process. The day of the wedding I had friends and family around and Mark just rolled with it. He answered our questions and gave us some great pictures and memories! Not to mention Mark is extremely fast in getting your pictures back to you!! Thank you Mark!

Life Reflecting Images Photography 14
    Life Reflecting Images Photography 15

Ariel · Married on 09/03/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Mark on for our wedding day, and he was by far our best vendor! From the beginning, his communication was quick, clear, and easy. From our first interaction with him, the meet-and greet, he was professional, and his work samples were amazing. He took the time to walk our venue prior to photos, and had great ideas the day-of. Our wedding day was stress free and efficient, many thanks to Mark. We had no idea what to expect regarding photography on a wedding day, but after experiencing Mark, and seeing photographers at weddings after him, we even more so realize he is a grade above! We highly recommend Life Reflecting Images, you won't be disappointed with service, professionalism, and most importantly, the lifetime memories captured in the photos you'll get back. (Added bonuses: working with Mark for your album, the app of photos you get when finished, the downloadable images, and the thumb drive!)

Susan · Married on 07/28/2017

On July 17th I placed a request searching for a Videographer for my daughter's wedding to be held on July 28th. I had 5 or 6 respond to this request with availability. Mark's response was very detailed as to what he provided, he included his website link and a quicklink to one of the highlight video's he had produced for another wedding. We scheduled a time with Mark to speak over the phone and were very happy with all his responses to our many (and I mean many) questions. This was our first time hiring a videographer and my daughter had waited till the very last minute to make the decision she wanted to do the video as well as a photographer. Not only were his prices very competitive (well he was the lowest offer of the 6) but his responsiveness to us was amazing. When our day arrived Mark was early to arrive to the venue, he asked for a quick tour which I provided and he met with Tabitha (my daughter) and I to go over his plans and preparations he was making - weather was coming and he wanted to be sure to capture the outside venue shots early so not to miss those (which was perfect because there was a constant downpour from 3 pm until well after the wedding was over). I had guests ask me numerous times throughout the day and into the night where we found the videographer. That he seemed to be everywhere all the time. My daughter even made the comment that he was perfect, and was thinking about pictures/video she hadn't even seen in all her various reviews of highlights (she was by that time addicted to looking at highlights). As the night drew to an end Mark quietly faded away and left during the packup of the wedding party. He was the best. We just received the video highlight to share with friends and family, and I will tell you not only is it completely perfect but Mark managed to capture the essence of the 12 hours he was with us amazingly. He captured moments I didn't see first hand for various reasons... Won't let me add anymore, but he is the best! Susan

Tiba · Married on 07/08/2017

We had a perfect experience with Mark. he is very friendly and professional plus he showed high level of experience and taste in photography.

Muhanad · Married on 07/08/2017

1 year ago, we had the best time of our life, our weeding, that was perfectly captured by Mark. Truly speaking this guy goes much beyond the expectation and works so hard to capture these special moments do right. We love you Mark and thank you for such a great work. Tiba & Muhanad

Sent on 07/08/2018

Life Reflecting Images Photography's reply:

Happy Anniversary Tiba & Muhanad! It was such a pleasure working with you guys! Hope you've had a terrific year, and to many more!

Genet · Married on 05/24/2017

Mark was one of the best photographer I have work with he is professional, very polite and on time I enjoy all my wedding pictures money well spent thank you so much. Me and my family look forward to work with you again.

Jenn · Married on 05/13/2017

Mark was our wedding photographer for our wedding in May and he was a pleasure to work with. We found Life Reflecting Images on Wedding Wire and were so impressed with Mark's professionalism and promptness in getting back to us so quickly. He answered all of our questions and was very accommodating and flexible to work with. Mark stayed in constant communication through emails, phone calls, and facetime to make sure we got everything we wanted while still sticking within our budget. We recently received our online wedding album and were very pleased that he was able to capture all the shots throughout the day! The online album makes it easy for us to view , print, and send out to our family and friends! Overall, we had a great experience with Mark and would definitely be recommending him to our family and friends!

Janiere · Married on 04/28/2017

Mark was phenomenal to work with. Throughout the whole experience, he was extremely responsive to any and all questions we had. He was also great leading up to the big day helping us plan out how to best coordinate family, photos, and the wedding. The photos were high quality - worth every penny. He was also affordable compared to other photographers in the area. Mark works HARD for his shots, and everyone was impressed with him on our wedding day. The lengths he goes to for his pictures you can tell he wants them to be the best. Without him it would not have been such and amazing day.

Tom · Married on 04/22/2017

Paula and I were immediately impressed with Mark. He is a very personable and highly professional individual. At our first meeting, he thoroughly and patiently discussed our options and described the various packages that he offers. He has a very relaxed way of explaining the process and at no time did we feel pressured. The sample of his work which he provides speaks for itself. The pictures are wonderful, unique, and diverse.

We were extremely pleased with the results. He captured all the beautiful aspects of our special day from the pre-wedding preparation to the reception. You can't go wrong with Mark. We would highly recommend him to any couple in need of a wedding photographer.

Paula and Tom

Amber · Married on 10/07/2016

Mark did my mothers wedding photos and they were amazing! He was not only super friendly and had an awesome personality, he was extremely professional. He listened to all of our wants and threw in his great ideas as well. The photos came out beautifully! I just cannot say enough about him! My family and I went to see him again today for our family photos and I cannot wait to see them! He truly is an amazing photographer! I HIGHLY recommend him!!!! Thank you so very much Mark for all your dedicated work and we will be using your services a LOT in the future!!!

Saba · Married on 08/28/2016

Mark did a wonderful job at our wedding and our pictures were amazing! He was able to work with our budget and he really captured the moment. I absolutely love our pictures.

Heather · Married on 08/06/2016

Mark was nothing short of amazing to work with! He made the entire experience stress free & fun! He showed us an incredible amount of patience as we worked through one of the busiest times of our lives & could not have been more understanding of the wedding day craziness! He listened to our vision & did a perfect job of reflecting the most important moments of our day. Our guests were also very impressed with his professionalism, so much so that our sister hired him for her wedding as well. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone!

Nida · Married on 05/29/2016

Mark is not only a wonderful photographer that captures natural beautiful moment but is he is also one of the most sincere honest professional I have ever worked with. He is now also working with my sisters wedding. Thank you Mark and Life Reflecting Images for capturing for my 3 Day Pakitalian Wedding!

Rick · Married on 05/28/2016

Mark does an outstanding job and we could not have been happier with his work. He was a pleasure to work with and has a skilled eye for capturing life's best moments. Mark did an amazing job on my wedding photos. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. Mark's professionalism and passion was unmatched by anyone else we have done business with in the past. If I could vote 7 stars I would. Thanks Mark!!

Samantha · Married on 05/14/2016

Just received our wedding pictures online, and they are fabulous!! Mark was terrific from beginning to end. I know if you are reading this, you are trying to figure out how to know if you are picking a good photographer, one that will be easy to work with, take great pictures, be artisitic, take your own ideas and incorporate them, and most importantly, show up! Right after we had made our selection and wondering if we made the right one, we had our first phone call, and he immediately put us at ease. Very professional, and so easy to talk to on the phone. We never stressed about it again for the wedding, which was a good thing, we had plenty of other things to stress about!! For the day of the wedding, he showed up early, took a few preparation pictures that I actually didn't sign him for because I didn't think it was necessary, and now they are some of my favorite pictures!! Our pictures really went great after the ceremony too, he already had in mind what he wanted to do, and moved everyone seamlessly to get the most out of that "cocktail" hour. Then he focused on us, and the poses were great. I had given a few ideas of what we wanted, and he made all those happen and more. We had only booked him for 3 hours to try and keep it within our budget, and during the reception, we were running a bit behind. He came up to us and said that he would stay another hour no charge if we wanted time to relax and get pictures with our guest tables. So considerate!!
    Thank you Mark, and maybe we'll need family portraits someday ;)

Sarah · Married on 04/24/2016

Mark was incredible at my wedding! He kept in contact with us consistently leading up to the event. We met in person multiple times so he could find out just what we wanted. He then showed up early and photographed the entire event for a very great price. He made everyone feel comfortable and laughing all through the photo sessions. The entire bridal party kept asking me and my husband where we met him because they had never quite met a photographer like him where it was actually fun to get their pictures taken. The shot set ups were very picturesque and I am very pleased with him and will recommend him to any one else getting married in the area. Great job, Mark! You really made my day unforgettable and beautiful.

Palak · Married on 11/07/2015

We hired Mark for my Indian engagement party, which included a couple's shoot. We had Mark do the photography and his wife do videography.
    Mark made sure to keep in touch regularly in the weeks leading up to the event. He would ask us ample of questions and he also researched the Hindu engagement ceremony to be able to better capture the important moments and we really happy with that.

On the day of the event, they arrived exactly on time, in fact 30 mins earlier than we expected, giving enough time to set up the cameras, lighting and conduct a photoshoot before the event.

Very professional attitude throughout the function. He was very hardworking, and my entire family noticed it. He's one of the only vendors at our event that we felt fully satisfied with. Same goes for his wife, who was taking videos.

When the pictures came in, we were in complete love with them. Very high quality and artistic shots. Mark was able to capture the event beautifully and the editing was on point too. I had a bunch of suggestions for editing and Mark was nice enough to incorporate those ideas when editing some important pics, and they came out great.