Atlanta, GA 30303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 50

About Life Productions

We can produce wedding films for ANY budget.

There are a lot of companies in the area that think that the cost of the product drives the quality, that is NOT the case. While its true that it is hard to produce a highly edited film for a lower budget, a GREAT quality wedding video does not have to be expensive. Call us and let us tell you how we can create a wedding video for you inside of your budget.

Of course we can still produce the highly edited wedding films that you see on our website but not every couple can afford that and we understand that. That is why when you contact us we can talk about what we can do for you inside of YOUR budget.

It's your wedding day, not our wedding film, that is important. We will shoot your wedding using the same exact equpment that will produce high definition full resolution video along with professional audio recordings, and produce for you a simple great quality wedding film and deliver it within 1 to 2 months of your wedding day.

If that sounds good to you, give us a call today and let's talk about it.

Vist my website at www.lifeproductions.net or Give me a call today at (423) 432-2471 Like us on Facebook

Follow Life Productions on

Ruslan11
  • Videos 8

17 Reviews for Life Productions

KC · Married on 06/16/2012

Shane and Laylan were amazing to work with! We love the highlight film and cannot wait to see the full length video. :) THANK YOU

Sent on 07/29/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2012

We were so pleased with these guys. They were very professional and kind. We would strongly recommend them. We have the short video and can't wait for the other. We will definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Calene · Married on 05/12/2012

We are so glad we had Life Productions video our wedding. Shane was very easy to deal with, non-obtrusive, and we absolutely love our "preview" video. The wedding day itself goes by so quickly.. and often one misses many of the special moments. Thanks to Life Productions, we have had so much fun reliving this special day and sharing our video online with our friends. Definitely one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning!

Sent on 07/15/2012

• CHATTANOOGA ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
    CHATTANOOGA ENTERTAINMENT GROUP Wedding DJs

I have known the work that Life Productions has done for a long time now, and they would be the first I would recommend to anyone. I met a new business owner at a previous wedding just starting out within the videography market, and even he spoke highly of Life Productions professionalism and video quality. I highly recommend!

• Victoria Mason Photography
    Victoria Mason Photography Wedding Photographers

What I love about Shane's videos is that he makes it like a real movie of the wedding day. Very creative approach & unusual vision. I keep recommending Life Productions to every bride I work with. Shane is very professional & films without disturbing the natural course of events which is an extremely valuable quality for a videographer. I'm 100% sure Shane's brides watch their wedding videos over and over again! The best choice of a videographer you can make!

• Victoria Mason Photography