Life Productions Reviews

17 | Chattanooga, TN

17 Reviews for Life Productions

KC · Married on 06/16/2012

Shane and Laylan were amazing to work with! We love the highlight film and cannot wait to see the full length video. :) THANK YOU

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2012

We were so pleased with these guys. They were very professional and kind. We would strongly recommend them. We have the short video and can't wait for the other. We will definitely use them again!

Calene · Married on 05/12/2012

We are so glad we had Life Productions video our wedding. Shane was very easy to deal with, non-obtrusive, and we absolutely love our "preview" video. The wedding day itself goes by so quickly.. and often one misses many of the special moments. Thanks to Life Productions, we have had so much fun reliving this special day and sharing our video online with our friends. Definitely one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning!

Vanessa · Married on 04/14/2012

I was thrilled with the fantastic work provided by Shane at Life Productions. Shane and his staff were so professional and provided flawlessly what was discussed and promised. The staff was on time and so quiet you didn't even know they were there. They dressed very professionally and blended in nicely. Without question, I would highly recommend Life Productions for occasions you would like to capture with great results and memories! I am in the process of working with Shane on booking another event in the next few weeks.

JENNIFER · Married on 06/11/2011

Shane did a wonderful job! He was on time for the wedding and very precise with his work! He didnt miss anything! We loved the video and cried and laughed all at the same time! We loved it and would recommend him to anyone for sure!

angela · Married on 02/25/2011

Fantastic videographer. I have worked with Life Productions on several weddings. The results are thoughtful, moving and captures the personality of each couple. I highly recommend Shane's services.

Gary · Married on 12/29/2010

I worked professionally with Shane at a couple of events, and recommend him highly. Shane is quite professional, capable of delivering top level still photography and video. His personality also makes him a joy to be around.

Gary
    Producer, Director of Photography

Diana · Married on 12/25/2010

Exceptional professionalism and quality of work!

• laurie

Laurie · Married on 09/30/2005

We were not going to do a video because of the cost, but a friend of mine convinced me to at least meet with a few videographers before making up my mind. I looked at some web sites and packages and just didn't see any quality that matched the cost. Then I found Shane. We met with him and saw some of his previous work which we were impressed with. He was very nice and very informative about the benefits of having a video. So we decided to go ahead and book him. I am SO glad we did.

Over the next few months we really got to know Shane. He went to the farm to get a feeling of what the wedding day would be like. He made an effort to get to know us and find out exactly what we wanted out of the video, so that it would be so much more personal. He really went out of his way to make everything special.

The Video - Well, let me just say this...since we had a small wedding, we had another small reception a few weeks after the wedding for some friends and family who didn't come to the ceremony. Since we wouldn't have the complete video before the reception, he made us a short highlights video to take with us. I cried the first time I saw it...so did my husband and so did everyone at the reception. It was amazing and got rave reviews. It captured everything that we felt that day. Everyone wanted to know who the videographer was.

Later we got the entire video and it was no less perfect than the short highlight film. We love watching it over and over again. In fact, it was so great that we spoke to several different friends months after our wedding who had happened to find Shane, but didn't know that he had done our wedding. When they met with him, he showed our video and they all said they cried and of course booked him. Now, even my cousin who lives in Macon, GA is using him rather than finding someone in her area.

You just can't go wrong with Life Productions. You also can't go wrong with getting a video of your wedding. I'm so thankful to my friend for convincing me to do it, and I am even more thankful to Shane for doing such an amazing job.

Amber · Married on 06/18/2005

I have told Shane at Life Productions several times since my 2005 wedding that his service was the best decision I made! His professionalism, creativity and willingness to work well with all wedding vendors involved made for a perfect result. His quality Cinematography style shines through from the moment the video begins and holds you captive the entire time!

Shane was great in being very discreet and professional while still capturing all the great moments.He was very creative and personalized our video to who we are!! He did a fantastic job.We are very happy with the price and the quality of his work.

Katie · Married on 05/07/2011

My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Life Productions. Shane is great to work with. We absolutely LOVED our feature film; the music, the moments captured, the editing, and quality had me misty-eyed almost immediately! Shane is extremely talented and well worth your time and money. Thanks Life Productions! We will treasure our video for the rest of our lives!

Kenzie · Married on 07/31/2010

Shane was easy to work with and get ahold of. I didn't need to worry about him on the day of the wedding and our video was awesome!

Ricki · Married on 06/09/2012

4.2

Based on the contact prior to the wedding and the interaction with Shane on the day of the wedding, I am looking forward, with great anticipation, to the finished product!

Janet · Married on 06/05/2010

4.2

took longer than I had hoped but the dvd was wonderful and worth the wait!

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

The quality of the final product was great! but... During the filming process, I felt somewhat uncomfortable. Many scenes were staged by the videographer and felt forced. The contracted time frame given for turn around was 6 months. Shane overbooked himself and thus our film as well as several other couples' films were late. This was unfortunate, especially since the deadline fell around the holidays, and family was excited to see the film. Overall, I am very happy that I did get a wedding videographer. Some of those moments can't be captured any other way.

lindsay · Married on 11/07/2009

3.2
      1.0
      3.5

I was very pleased with my wedding video! The only problem was that I finally got to see it after a year of being married! It took an extremely long amount of time to receive the video.