204 Woodrow Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37415 Map · Phone number

About Victoria Mason Photography

I have my own style & I have a different approach. I love good lighting, natural posing, expressive candids. My style is a neat mixture of documentary style & posed fashion shots that deserve to be on your wall enlarged to 20x30 acrylic print that looks like a piece of art.

I have experience & knowledge of how camera works, how to make it work in different situation, how to do it fast {I need to be fast at your wedding to capture all the special moments!}, how to make the angle work & take the best out of the light! I know that your wedding is unique & I will do everything to save it in photographs!

Nowadays everyone who invested into a $3k camera think that they are photographers (fauxtographers rather) just because the camera is expensive & “can take good pictures by itself”. {Let me be your caterer! I have an expensive cookbook!!! Yikes!}

I have experience, knowledge, expertise & passion. That’s why I’m different and you will get unique pictures. I promise you that.

facebook0004
58995ba2c8447888 1294872280506 sdpostwed0002
sararyan0286

22 Reviews for Victoria Mason Photography

Shenita · Married on 12/12/2015

Victoria is a GREAT photographer!!!!! She has a great eye for the most fantastic photos!!!!! I used Victoria for our engagement photos, as well as our wedding day photos. She is so good at what she does, she was able to get my fiance (now husband) in the photo taking mood even though he is not the type to take photos. We received so many compliments on our engagement photos, I can't wait to get our wedding day photos.
    Victoria goes over and beyond to make sure her clients are comfortable and get the best photos which captures their character. I recommend Victoria to EVERYONE!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2015

The key word is phenomenal. You can tell she has a passion for her job. You don't feel rushed and she is so into quality.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Karli · event on 10/21/2012

Ms. Mason was very professional but also made us feel very comfortable! Received our pictures back a few days ago and there is not one picture that I do not like. She took her time and didn't make us feel rushed. She was very friendly and a great sense of humor!Would recommend her to anyone in need in professional photography. We liked her so much she is going to do our wedding pictures!!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Victoria Mason Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• DJ Gene Lovin
    DJ Gene Lovin Wedding DJs

It is always such a joy to work with Victoria at a wedding. She has a great eye for shots and the timing of those with the venue around her. It's so nice to work with a professional such as she. Any bride who hires her will simply not regret it. We can't wait to work with Victoria Mason Photography again.

• Life Productions
    Life Productions Wedding Videographers

Victoria is one of the finest photographers that I know. I have never met another photographer who is so dedicated to her work. And her work proves her dedication to her art. Her images are unique and rank up there with the best in the area. If you are looking for portraits, weddings, commercial, seniors or whatever.. give Victoria a call.. You will not go wrong with Victoria Mason Photography.

• 204 Woodrow Ave Chattanooga, 37415 See on map