Victoria Mason Photography Reviews

22 | Chattanooga, TN

22 Reviews for Victoria Mason Photography

Shenita · Married on 12/12/2015

Victoria is a GREAT photographer!!!!! She has a great eye for the most fantastic photos!!!!! I used Victoria for our engagement photos, as well as our wedding day photos. She is so good at what she does, she was able to get my fiance (now husband) in the photo taking mood even though he is not the type to take photos. We received so many compliments on our engagement photos, I can't wait to get our wedding day photos.
    Victoria goes over and beyond to make sure her clients are comfortable and get the best photos which captures their character. I recommend Victoria to EVERYONE!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2015

The key word is phenomenal. You can tell she has a passion for her job. You don't feel rushed and she is so into quality.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Karli · event on 10/21/2012

Ms. Mason was very professional but also made us feel very comfortable! Received our pictures back a few days ago and there is not one picture that I do not like. She took her time and didn't make us feel rushed. She was very friendly and a great sense of humor!Would recommend her to anyone in need in professional photography. We liked her so much she is going to do our wedding pictures!!

• tanishacuster

Tanisha · Married on 09/22/2012

I LOVE Victoria Mason!! I will use her again, and agan and again. She provides excellent quality work, is timely and efficient. It did not take long to physically take the pictures and they all came out beautifully! I can't wait for another event so that Victoria can take our pictures again. She is very professional and flexible which is very important when you are planning a wedding an entire year out. I had to change the date of my wedding and she didnt have a problem with the date change at all. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

• W

Wendi · Married on 08/04/2012

Picking a photographer turned out to be the easiest thing we chose for our wedding. We both instantly knew Victoria was the right choice after our first meeting. She didn't disappoint us. Our pictures turned out beyond belief!! Thanks Victoria! You captured my wedding the way I dreamed it would look...the way we both dreamed it would look. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2012

Victoria was fantastic! She was very professional and knowledgeable. She kept us on schedule and directed everyone very well. The amount of pictures she took was amazing! We truly got to see every moment of the day. I could not believe how much we got for the price we paid! The quality of the pictures Victoria took was outstanding! I will be using her again in the future, and I strongly encourage people to meet with her and see how fantastic she is! I have already recommened her to friends of mine who are getting married!

Allison · Married on 06/16/2012

I first saw Victoria Mason's booth at a bridal show. After the initial consultation, we knew right away we wanted her to photograph our wedding. She knows what she's doing. She blended right in and took great pictures. Our wedding pictures are awesome. Victoria's picture packages are very reasonable and she did a fantastic job capturing all of the special wedding moment. We recommend her to all brides.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Bella · Married on 06/09/2012

Victoria's magic is her ability to work with people. She put everyone at ease with her calm and steady approach to getting just the right shots. She worked miracles to get everyone where they needed to be at just the right time. With our families that is saying a lot. I am so glad she did our wedding. I couldn't recommend her higher. Thanks Victoria, Yours always, Bella

Sent on 11/24/2012
  • W

Whitney · event on 05/17/2012

Victoria is amazing at putting you at ease, making you laugh and capturing amazing pictures! She is a truly gifted photographer! She took her time with us and her prices cannot be beat!!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Dana · Married on 04/07/2012

Victoria Mason is an absolute dream to know and work with for any occassion. She is professional, courteous, flexible and so much fun to work with and be around. My husband and I absolutely LOVE her and will be using her for other photo opportunities in the future. She was very helpful in deciding good photo opportunities and shots and was such a pleasure to be around. She is so warm and kind and obviously loves her job and takes great pride in the work she does. I can't say one bad thing about her. Her pictures and her vision are amazing! Her prices are very reasonable and is timely on her responses and return on pictures. We were more than satisfied with the work she did and our photos. She really captured the beauty and fun of our engagement picture day and on our wedding day.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Sharon · Married on 01/14/2012

I could not have asked for a photographer to work harder. The quality of her work was top notch. There was not a bad picture.

Sent on 02/29/2012

Abigail · Married on 01/14/2012

Victoria is amazing. Her pictures are absolutely beautiful. Her prints are clear, creative, and never the same. Her camera is top of the line, and so is she. She is always on time, and she responds in a timely manner. For my wedding she had the flu, and no one ever knew until weeks after the wedding. After a photo session, she has her pictures ready in a timely manner.

Sent on 03/02/2012

Bettina · Married on 10/29/2011

Victoria did a fabulous job for us at our wedding - we knew when we looked at her website that she has a fresh eye and a great sense for capturing special photos. We are so very pleased with the outcome! She was a natural fit with us and our guests and completely unobtrusive, but got wonderful shots of all the activities and memorable pictures of our friends. We opted to make our own album and framed photos so Victoria's package deal was perfect for us and for our budget. Very reasonable, very flexible, and easy-going, Victoria is the only photographer I would want for any occasion!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Elisha · event on 10/23/2011

Always wonderful! Pictures are, of course, beautiful! Can't wait to set up a session with the baby!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Abby · event on 10/15/2011

I had so much fun on our photo shoot! My fiance and I were very comfortable around her, and she fashioned some fabulous photos!. She was wonderful to work with. She was on time, professional, found wonderful locations for our pictures, and made the shoot fun and stress free.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Sally · Married on 09/30/2011

Victoria is just great...I have worked with alot of photographers & she is just tops...she has a fresh new approach which puts the bride ( & party) at ease...her end result is what is important & it is so unique & tells such a story for the couple...

Sent on 12/23/2011

Ellen · Married on 10/10/2010

Victoria was truly amazing! Her ideas for pictures were endless! She is extremely professional. I can't believe the quality and the price of the product we received! We will recommend her to all our friends!

Sent on 11/24/2010

Sara · Married on 10/10/2010

She is amazing! My pictures are beautiful and I love showing them off still after 5 years!!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Jonathan · Married on 02/05/2010

Victoria did a great job for our wedding. She had very good ideas about taking pictures in between our wedding and our reception. We are very pleased with the quality of the photos we have seen and and how professional she was. She even stayed after the reception and took some extra photos. We are looking forward to getting our albums soon.

Jonathan and Christa

Sent on 02/13/2010

sharon · Married on 01/14/2012

The Chattanooga Choo Choo Roosevelt Room was a great venue for a wedding reception. The staff was extremely helpful and supportive during the preparation, the decorating and the presentation of food, cake and drink. I could not have asked for a more successful event. In addition, the Choo Choo was wonderful for wedding pictures.

Sent on 03/01/2012
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/17/2012

I really enjoyed working with Victoria. She was willing, almost persistent, to meet with us before the wedding to work logistics out. She had a great sense of humor. She was willing to get the shots I wanted as memories. She did such an amazing job capturing the beauty of the day and everyone's personalities.

Sent on 07/07/2012

Kristin · Married on 10/15/2011

Victoria Mason was a great photographer! She did our engagement and wedding pictures. She knows how to incorporate beautiful scenery while at the same time capturing special moments! Would definitely recommend to friends!

Sent on 12/14/2011