Holland, MI 49424 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Pricing

About Life on Earth Productions

Life on Earth Productions is a standout wedding photography + videography company based in Grand Haven, Michigan. With their cinematic and storytelling style, they capture your wedding day in a way that conveys all of the feelings and emotions you experienced. Also offering photography, they have all the services you need to preserve the cherished memories from your special day.

Life on Earth Productions has many packages to fulfill all of your videography needs on your wedding day. Their most popular package includes a high-definition video, multiple locations and multiple cameras. Some videography services they offer are:

• Additional Hours
  • Full-feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage
  • Liability insurance
  • Other services

Other Services
Life on Earth Productions also provides many photography services to capture your special day. Their most popular photography package features high-resolution images, a second shooter and digital files. They also offer photography services such as:

• Additional hours

Videos 13 Videos

60 Reviews for Life on Earth Productions

• Brooke

Brooke Hackenberg · Married on 09/09/2020

Video to cherish for a lifetime!

A videographer was one thing that I knew I was going to have at my wedding. This was a non- negotiable item for me because I wanted to be able to have footage of this day to look back on. My husband quickly realized this and it is completely worth it!! Life on Earth does such an amazing job capturing your day that you will want to watch this footage years down the road. The process was so simple and easy as well. Once you secure them, they will send out a little questionnaire closer to the wedding date just to get a feel for how your day is going to go. They worked seamlessly with our photographer and the timeline that was put together between them and our wedding coordinator. There were times after the wedding I had some "panic" thoughts on if they captured enough footage because I didn't remember seeing them, but that is just how good they are! They do not have to be up in your face to capture the magic moments. They were also prepared for some of the rain showers that came through on our wedding day and that didn't stop them from filming. With that, they were understanding when we made the decision to move our dance floor from under the tent into our reception space because of the weather and stayed a little after the discussed end time while our DJ made this switch so they could still capture some of our reception events that got delayed by this. They also have a great time and we got a good laugh when we received our Photobooth gallery from our photographer and they were in it! Do not hesitant on having Life on Earth capture your day! It is something special you can have together and also to share with family and friends!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Michael

Michael Yovkovich · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Vendor MVP'S

If you’ve been looking for a videographer and are lucky enough to have come across this page, your search is over. Stop everything and send LOE an e-mail to see if they are available on your date. Once you’ve done that, and only then, continue reading. I remember waiting for our response on availability and by the time my wife and I had read through all the reviews and watched all the amazing videos, we would have been crushed to find out they were unavailable.

Okay, so for the lucky ones that have gotten the good news that they are available for your big day, congrats on the best decision you could ever make for your wedding. Book them immediately and you will be beyond grateful to have these talented artists there for your big day.

LOE was the only vendor we had not met in person prior to our wedding day, but after seeing their work and their reviews, we had full faith in them from the start. Their videos are absolutely jaw dropping and I think they are only getting better with each video they put out. Their communication in the planning process was prompt and they were very easy to work with.

For our big day, we had Jared and Braeden and I can’t tell you how professional and stealthy they were. I don’t remember ever seeing either of them for all of the amazing shots they got during our ceremony or reception, they operated in the background seamlessly and were complete pros the entire time. They were a calming presence on a day that can be very stressful and they were completely accommodating and thoughtful throughout. Their aerial shots were breathtaking and the creativity they showed throughout group photos and golden hour was outstanding. I honestly feel like we also got a ton of great photos because of the ideas they had as videographers, so that was an added bonus that we hadn’t even considered going in.

So your wedding day ends in a blur and you go on your honeymoon. You get pictures later but they only tell part of the story, so we were very excited to see how our video came out. We chose to upgrade our package to include the 20-25 minute montage recapping the day and I would definitely recommend this to anyone out there. Jared’s editing work on this montage was nothing short of brilliant. The main event is obviously the short 6-8 minute video that makes you feel like your wedding is a blockbuster movie. You can find our video on their Youtube page under “Michael & Emily” and see the absolute masterpiece that they put together for us. We can’t say enough about how amazing it is and how we will cherish it for the rest of our lives. We are so thankful that we hired you and wish you nothing but success with your future works of art.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Katie Barclay · Married on 08/04/2019

Best Decision We Made for Our Wedding

My husband and I knew we wanted a videographer for our wedding and spent a lot of time researching. The price tag can be steep, and at first I was stressed about it, but honestly hiring Life on Earth (LOE) as our videographer was the best decision we made for our wedding! After your wedding, besides memories, all you have are your photos and your video. It’s SO worth it to have that video, because it perfectly captures your day.

If you’re considering hiring LOE for your wedding day, stop you right now and go book them! You absolutely won’t regret it!

I was in contact with Jared prior to booking and he helped me by answering tons of questions I had! He was very nice and easy to communicate with. Leading up to the wedding, Jared had me fill out a questionnaire so that he knew exactly what I wanted. I felt very confident that Jared and the LOE team were going to do an amazing job!

On the day of my wedding, the LOE team was incredibly professional, kind, and overall super fun! You can tell they love their job and they do great work, all while having fun and making you feel at ease. They worked well with my photographer and made my day so incredibly special. They captured my wedding day in such a special and unique way that I can barely put into words. A picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a million.

I still remember the day that they sent me our video. I was off that day, and they advised me to wait to watch it together with my husband, and I waited all of 2 hours before I couldn’t stand it anymore and just watched it lol. Watching it brought tears to my eyes. When I watched it again with my husband, I cried. Every time I watch it I cry. It’s so beautiful. It brings back the feeling from that day- the excitement, the nerves, the promise to each other, the beautiful setting, the food, the family & friends, the fun, the playfulness, the dancing, and the overwhelming love. Jared and the LOE team are true artists with a true gift. They have such a talent for storytelling and capturing a moment so perfectly that makes you remember everything - all the feelings come rushing back. All my family and friends also loved this video!! I got SO many compliments! My video is on their website under Katie and Brian, please go take a look and you’ll see what I mean. They are the real deal!

It can be nerve-wracking to book someone/ spend money on them and feel like you’re taking a chance on them, because in a way, you are. I’m here to tell you that this is not a risk- Jared and the LOE team are true artists and will deliver an authentic and real video to you that will bring you to your knees. I’m so happy that I booked them. It was the best decision we made for our wedding. We are so thankful and incredibly grateful for Jared and Life on Earth! They are the best!

Sent on 12/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Life on Earth Productions Pricing

Life on Earth Productions Price Rates

Life on Earth Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2150
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• Jon Carson Wedding Videographers

I would hire LOE to film MY wedding (if I could time travel). If you've seen their work, you know what I'm talking about. I think they're one of the best in the area and their films are a constant inspiration.

• Holland, 49424 See on map
    Location of (Life on Earth Productions)