Life on Earth Productions Reviews

Life on Earth Productions 5
Life on Earth Productions 6
Life on Earth Productions 7

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn’t of asked for more

We were beyond grateful for Jared and his team on our wedding day! From the first phone call to the wedding they were always quick to answer any questions we had. It’s a great feeling to find people so passionate about their work and it truly showed through the moments they captured for us. We felt they genuinely cared about our wedding day just as much as we did! They made everything feel easy and effortless from start to finish! We can’t begin to thank them enough for providing something so special that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Holly

holly Tocco · Married on 09/15/2018

The best!!!!

We had the pleasure of working with Jared and Nic on our wedding day. My husband and I had the greatest experience working with the whole team- they are friendly, professional, and truly talented. We used LOE for both videography and photography, and I cannot recommend them enough! Our photos are perfect; everything we ever wanted to eternalize our wedding day. Nic listened to our vision and really captured all of the elements that were important to us. Our wedding video is stunning- Jared is so talented and detailed all of the special moments throughout the day. When your wedding is over, all you have to relive it are the photos and videos of the day- we are so thankful that we used LOE to relive the best day of our lives. Thank you so much Jared and Nic!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Life on Earth Productions 8
    Life on Earth Productions 9
    Life on Earth Productions 10
    Life on Earth Productions 11
  • Jillian

Jillian Beauchamp · Married on 09/01/2018

The Cherry on Top!

Videography for us was a last minute decision. For whatever reason, we prioritized beautiful photos and videography felt like a unnecessary expense. It was my mother who came to me and expressed a desire to have video of our wedding day, so we looked at several videographers and fell in love with the LOE style!

LOE is not only a videographer who captures the day, but they are true artists in their ability to craft beautiful films. You will be provided with an extremely personalized synopsis that intertwines imagery with music and speech (from the ceremony, vows, toasts, ect). After getting our film back, we can't imagine not having this from our special day. It will be cherished for so many years to come. When I got my extended film back, I was very impressed with the way LOE combined different parts of the dialogue to make the video unique and fitting for us! You do wait a little bit to get the film, but it is so worth the wait for their time and attention. I honestly could not believe how well they fit different aspects together. If you just can't wait, opt for the mini trailer option which is a 2 min film that you will get back within the week to hold you over!

With LOE you will be getting the highest level of professionalism and an extremely high quality product. Do not wait to book them - we got so lucky with our last minute decision and their willingness to take on an event labor day weekend. You will not be dissapointed! And even if you were, the staff at LOE would for sure do whatever it takes to make you happy. They were the cherry on top when it came to our vendors!

THANK YOU LOE for everything you did to help us remember a beautiful day (and thanks to mom for making us book them!)

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Did an amazing job!

To me, our videographer was extremely important because that’s how you relive the memory of your special day and how you portray the joy and love to family and friends in the future! Right from the get go Jared and the LOE team were amazing. They answered my numerous questions and made sure I received the service I was looking for while being conscientious of my budget. At our wedding, we were able to enjoy every moment without hardly noticing their crew was even there! They were extremely professional and easy to work with. Lastly, the finished product was amazing and everything we could have hoped for! We’ve already watched it many many times and every time it brings a huge smile to my face. I definitely made the right decision choosing LOE to be our videographer.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

Easily One of the Best!

I met with several videographers and Jared stood out far above the others. Upon meeting, he was flexible, easy to converse with, clearly knowledgeable about his craft, and honest. He kept in communication and provided a very detailed questionnaire to help get to know us better as well as our style.

The day of the wedding, Jared and Braedon were amazing. They were calm, professional and organized and worked so well with our photographer. They talked with some of my family and it felt like they were there doing more than just a job. Not only is his product great but he's a great person.

We received our wedding video around 4 months after our wedding day. However, before that, we were surprised with a "teaser" video just a few days after the wedding and that alone was SO good! The video is smooth and clear and I especially love how much footage they captured of our loved ones and friends throughout all the video/clips. I received a short film which was woven together through song to create a "story" of our day. Jared's attention to detail is what makes this so amazing. The words in the songs match the moments in the video. We also received a longer more simply cut, best clips montage. As much as I love the short story, I also love this as I get to see so much of our day that I don't actually get to see day of!

I could continue to go on about LOE productions professionalism, kindness and quality of work. If video is something you value, you cannot go wrong with them!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2018

Exceptional

My husband and I are so happy that we chose to work with LOE. After searching and searching, we finally came across LOE and we found that they offered us the highest quality, service, and product within a fair price range!

Jared was quick to answer emails and thorough in his responses. We had two videographers on our wedding day who were incredibly kind, professional, and fun to have with us on our wedding day! The lead videographer, Braeden, had such creative vision throughout our day!

In addition, our final video product is beyond amazing. If you’re searching for a wedding videography highly consider LOE!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Raymond · Married on 06/15/2018

I'm not a bride. I'm a photographer who got to work with Jarred and Braeden this past weekend at a wedding at the beautiful Homestead 1835 in New Carlile IN. Jarred and Braeden were an incredible team to work with. They were easy going, super creative, and 100% focused on delivering the best for the couple. I have shot over 100 weddings and can confidently say they were the most fun and professional videographers I have worked with. I truly hope to work with them again in the future! -Raymond

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • I

Ian · Married on 06/02/2018

LOE Productions was such a great company to work with. They were prompt and fun to work with on our big day. The final video was completed well before we expected and was simply amazing!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2017

LOE Productions is amazing! Jared and Nic, along with their whole team, went above and beyond in both our wedding photography and videography! From meeting the LOE Team to our big day and receiving the photos/video/footage and everything in between, they were more than I could have hope for!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Life on Earth Productions 12
    Life on Earth Productions 13
    Life on Earth Productions 14

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough good things about LOE! It can be a daunting task picking the best videographer for your wedding, but I knew LOE was right for us when I found myself crying at several wedding videos of people I didn’t even know. Their quality is impeccable and they truly do know how to capture the essence of your wedding day. I’ve worked with Jared since initial booking and he was great! All of my questions were answered quickly. The day of our wedding we had Jared and Dave and they were phenomenal! Two of the nicest guys and honestly, it was hard to tell they were even there half the time, they were so good! Now to the best part, the quality of our video is outstanding and something we’ll enjoy forever, as will our families. LOE was the best decision we made for our wedding and I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Najat · Married on 09/02/2017

I don't have enough words to describe how amazing Jared and David were with our wedding video. They were extremely professional but fit in perfectly well with our bridal party. Didn't feel like we had to be awkward on camera or anything. We are so excited to see the beautiful scenes they captured at our wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Raechel · Married on 08/26/2017

We had a great experience with Life on Earth productions! Braeden led the videography on the day of our wedding, and he was great to work with and honestly half the time my husband and I would forget we were being filmed! You spend the most time with your photographers/videographers on your wedding day, so you want to be around people you are comfortable with and I can say Life on Earth definitely makes you feel comfortable! They did such a great job piecing all of our favorite moments of our wedding day together into a short video, it is the perfect memory of our wedding day! If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, IT IS WORTH IT! The day goes by so fast, and having video of speeches and small moments on film that you might otherwise forget is priceless.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Grace · Married on 08/25/2017

We couldn't have been more grateful for Life on Earth Productions! Jared responded quickly when we inquired about their services. Then they kept us up to date with details and what they needed from us. Members of the crew were so personal and professional throughout the whole process. It seemed like they weren't even there during the wedding day because they did their thing while we did ours! The quality of the videos we received are amazing and we are SO IN LOVE with how they turned out! Jared went above and beyond to contact the artist for our dream song on our highlight video and he put the pieces together better than we could have ever imagined! HIGHLY RECOMMEND LOE PRODUCTIONS!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! <3

Sent on 04/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

We can't thank LOE enough for their amazing, quality work! They exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond to capture special moments throughout our day. Not only were they incredibly easy to work with and talk to, but they are detail-orientated, which is certainly evident in our video. I will continue to recommend LOE to anyone and everyone. Thank you for creating a special film for us to cherish for years and years to come!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Elliot · Married on 06/16/2017

We wish we could give more than 5 stars to LOE for our wedding video. What excellence!! From the very beginning, they were professional and prompt. As for the video - watch and see, their beautiful storytelling speaks for itself! Every incredibly clear shot brings us right back to different moments of our day.. all that was captured is more than we could have ever remembered ourselves. The joy, smiles, and words from loved ones are priceless. We are so thankful to have this memory artistically put together. The timing of transitions and choice of clips truly puts the film over the top! The more times we watch it, the more we are floored by the videographers’ expertise!!! Thank you for your hard work in making our wedding video a fantastic and PERFECT memory for us to reminisce upon and share with others!! ---- Elliot & Drew

Sent on 12/05/2017

Emily · Married on 05/12/2017

We are so happy we made the decision to hire LOE to film our wedding day. Jared and Braeden were incredibly professional and easy to work with. Most of the time you wouldn't even know you were being filmed, but they managed to capture dozens of genuine and special moments in very creative ways.
    Our short film was exactly what we were hoping for - they put it all together in a way that truly conveyed the emotions of the day. It's personal and heartwarming and will let us treasure those memories forever. We also opted for the documentary edit and are happy we did that too. Everything can be a blur on your wedding day but being able to experience it again is priceless! We 100% recommend LOE and can't say enough good things about their work!

Sent on 09/16/2017
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 01/28/2017

Although we haven't received our highlight video just yet, we know its going to be good! Jared is very personable and was a blast to hang out with during our wedding. Our guests were commenting on how great he was at getting shots and always being right there to capture the action! Stacey was the second videographer for the day and she was so awesome. She even used her own sweater to dry off the bottom of my bouquet. They were so sweet and we cannot wait to see our highlight video and full length feature!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 12/30/2016

My best friend/sister in law hired LOE to film her wedding in 2015. Her film was the most beautiful thing, absolutely perfect. When my husband and I got engaged, we sat down and made a list of things we absolutely had to have for our wedding day. Remembering Jessica's film, we had videographer at the top of our list, and we had to have LOE be the ones to do it, no questions asked, we didn't want anyone else. It has almost been a month now since my husband and I first viewed our short film from LOE productions, and we are still in awe of the work they did. We will never tire of watching it. Every time we hit play we're taken right back to that day, reliving every beautiful moment over again. We had some loved ones that weren't able to attend our big day. My husband's grandmother was very ill around the time we were getting married and it kept her from being with us. This film allowed us to share our day with her. After watching, she said it was the most amazing gift, because it gave her back a day she thought she had lost. We will cherish this film forever. We will watch it on every anniversary, and many times in between. We will share it with our families, friends, and our future children. There aren't enough words or ways to thank LOE for all the time and effort they put into our film. They go above and beyond and exceed all expectations.

Sent on 06/12/2017

LOE did an amazing job with our videos!! They were so easy to work with and the videos captured our perfect day perfectly!! You could hardly notice them on the day but they got everything and then some. I never had any problems contacting them and they made sure they communicated with me and got everything I wanted. I would highly recomend them for Videography or Photograhy!!! They have an amazing eye for it! We got the top package with a short film and the entire full length documentary.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/16/2016

We cannot thank LOE enough for their beautiful work! We will treasure our photos and videos for years and years to come. Looking through our photos and watching our video has brought so many smiles and happy tears to us and our family and friends who we have shared it with. They truly caught every aspect of our most special day. If anyone is looking for a wedding photographer and videographer, there is no need to research, pick them. You will be amazed by their work and they are a wonderful group of people to work with throughout the process. It was no stress, just fun, planning with LOE.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2016

Love on earth is awesome! Everyone commented on the fact that Braeden was a part of our day and really interacted with us instead of just hiding in a corner. Our video was completed quickly and everyone is complimenting us saying it is the best video they've ever seen. Pictures are awesome but a video is the perfect way to remember your perfect day!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Meghan · Married on 06/25/2016

The videographer ended up being our last minute addition, we searched all over and just couldn't find one that had the same vision as we did... until we found LOE! If any engaged couple out there is thinking about skipping the videographer and just doing the photographer DON'T! Do both and add LOE to your day! I have never been more impressed! We had Jared and Braedon as our videographers and they were wonderful, professional, friendly and knowledgeable about what they should focus on during the ceremony and reception. You won't regret using LOE!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Lexi · Married on 06/18/2016

LOE was absolutely the best to work with! They were so friendly and professional the day of our wedding. When we received our final video we were beyond thrilled. Everything was put together so perfectly. We have gotten many wondeful compliments from family and friends as well. I'm so happy we chose do hire a videographer for our wedding and even happier that we chose LOE!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Carolyn · Married on 05/28/2016

Jared and his team at LOE are truly amazing people to work with! Our video was stunning and every thing that I hoped it would be! I would recommend LOE to anyone looking for an amazing videographer for their day. Words really can express the love I have for them for the product they gave us and how awesome they were. You will not regret hiring LOE you will only be blown away by how AWESOME they are <3

Sent on 06/30/2016