Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography

Cancun, MX View map
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

Originally from northern Italy, I always had a passion for photography, especially Weddings and Portraits but I wanted to move to a place where I could work all year round. I just love creating memories for people, authentic memories that will last forever.

I settled down in Cancun in 2006 and I got and run my own photo concession inside the resort Club Med for 2 years. Then I went independent and I founded Photosmile Photography.

Since becoming a freelance photographer and running my own company, my associates and I have been very successful! All thanks to the many clients that have trusted in my services!

P.s. I also speak 4 beautiful languages! Si vous avez besoin di informazioni por favor contactenme!! :)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$399

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Breeanna M. Married on 12/03/2020

Absolutely amazing

Lidia is amazing! she is the sweetest nicest photographer i’ve ever worked with. I was so worried about the weather because my dream wedding photos were on the beach, and she made me feel so much better before the wedding! The weather turned out to be nice just a bit windy but she was able to catch amazing natural moments of me and my husband! she made sure to keep me aware of when my hair was messed up so i can fix it before she shot the photos and she also made me and my husband feel so comfortable taking photos. She was quick with editing and sending me the finally photos so i didn’t wait long for them at all! I can’t wait to hire her again for all my future professional photos! ABSOLUTELY WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!
  • Conley
    Conley F. Married on 03/09/2020

All I could ever dream of

After reviewing a lot if different photo's and options I choose Lidia. I loved her style of pictures and the different services that she had to offer us. We were going to get married on a resort in Cancun but I wanted something a little different. She suggested Isla Blanca she knew the area quite well the pictures just say it all. She was so accommodating and attentive to the things that we did not even know we needed. As all the other reviews show. If you should use Lidia's services you will not be let down. Best Wishes!

Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Daniela and Tom! it was a wonderful wedding day!! :) Hope to see you again soon! All the best to you from us! :)
  • Kiki
    Kaitlyn Married on 05/15/2019

Lidia was amazing!

Lidia and Carla were both complete professionals I would recommend them to anyone doing their wedding in the Cancun area. My proof photos are stunning and I cannot wait to see the finished ones. I am so happy with how my day turned out and having such a wonderful photographer went a long way in making our wedding so perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

boulevard Kukulcan km 18 Cancun, MX, 77500
0052-9985772961

for bookings 9am to 7pm
Location of (Lidia Grosso Photosmile Photography)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding