Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pardon My French Bakery

Our passion is to turn any vision into a reality. We work closely with our brides and grooms to create a dream that is tailored to the wedding theme as well as their personalities.

We primarily use an Italian style buttercream to create a gourmet taste that melts in your mouth. We can always work with fondant or any other style of buttercream upon request.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cookies (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
Pastries (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

We used Pardon My French Bakery for our cookie favors and they came out so great!!! I honestly still have people telling us how great they tasted (like how they were some of the best cookies they ever had) and how it was such a nice surprise to find at their seat. I had them make these in a custom CA shape with a heart for San Luis Obispo in gold icing and help tie a ribbon with a note thanking our guests. Love how they turned out and they were very reasonable in price!

Profile Picture Rene, 10/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wow! Pardon My French absolutely blew away our guests at our wedding that they catered with desserts and breakfast pastries. We tried five different dessert vendors during the weekend we chose them and we knew right away that they were the one. Jamie and Lalo were incredibly flexible working with whatever we wanted. So many people came over to us during the wedding to let us know how tasty everything was. It was all arranged absolutely beautiful as well. We highly recommend Pardon My French, whether you’re planning an event or just looking to drop by for a snack!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We are so happy with our choice to use Pardon My French to make our wedding cake. They were so accommodating and so easy to work with. They are talented at what they do and the cake was AMAZING!!!!

Profile Picture stephanie, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews

Pardon My French Bakery Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $7.00
Cake Prices Include:
Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

Organic
Health License
1 AWARD

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I love love love these guys! Their cakes, cookies, pies are amazing! Jamie & Lalo are so creative when it comes to their sweets. Anyone can make a cake or a cookie, but for them it's a piece of art! The great thing is, I don't have to wait for a wedding reception to enjoy their treats. They have a bakery shop in Grover Beach that I can visit anytime I want.

I can't say enough nice things about Lickety Split Bakery. Lalo is an incredible pastry chef with lot's of imagination and attention to detail. I highly recommend them for any occasion but especially your wedding. Amazing treats!

Jamie & Lalo are natural creatives with loads of industry experience to back it up! We are consistently impressed by the beautiful, delicious, and unique things coming out of their bakery! It truly seems like the sky is the limit with them. If you want your dessert to be a conversation piece that you get complimented on MONTHS after the wedding- look no further! With their wide variety of flavors, amazing decor style, and reasonable pricing- the choice is easy...go Lickety Split.

Events

1544 W Grand Ave, Grover Beach, CA 93433   See On Map
805.481.3255 (phone)
Thursday - Tuesday 8am - 6pm (closed Wednesday)