Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LH Photography

We are a team of proffesional photographers specializing in weddings and events.

lilianphoto@earthlink.net

917-497-6865

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow LH Photography on

34 Reviews for LH Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

Lilian captured the most beautiful photographs for our wedding. Her photographs are so romantic and artistic and she has a talent for playing with natural light to create an ethereal and delicate feeling in her photographs. I could not be happier with the photos-- my husband and I thought that every single photo was stunning. Thank you for capturing such beautiful memories of our special day, Lilian!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Simone, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lilian Haidar is a true artist! After hours spent researching a wedding photographer to capture my special day, I stumbled upon Lilian’s work and instantly fell in love. Furthermore, after working with Lilian, she simply surpassed all of my expectations. She is a very talented photographer and a great person to work with. Quirky and upbeat, Lilian quickly made everyone feel comfortable and gave guidance/tips to assure that we all looked our very best. I cannot begin to describe how amazing the results came out! The color, the attention to detail, and the emotions captured in Lilian’s photographs are incredible! Her work is not only beautiful but it is timeless, which is quite hard to find nowadays. I highly recommend Lilian to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Nadya, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Lilian was a pleasure to work with! She immediately made us feel at ease and gave great direction throughout the process. We absolutely love all of our photos - from the engagement shoot to the wedding pictures - they are such high quality and are beautiful photos that we'll have forever.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/2/15, 1 Review