LH Photography Reviews

34 | New York, NY

34 Reviews for LH Photography

34 LH Photography Reviews

Simone · Married on 09/09/2017

Lilian captured the most beautiful photographs for our wedding. Her photographs are so romantic and artistic and she has a talent for playing with natural light to create an ethereal and delicate feeling in her photographs. I could not be happier with the photos-- my husband and I thought that every single photo was stunning. Thank you for capturing such beautiful memories of our special day, Lilian!

Sent on 10/08/2017

LH Photography's reply:

Thank you Simone! I LOVED working with and Max. It was such a beautiful wedding!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2015

Lilian was a pleasure to work with! She immediately made us feel at ease and gave great direction throughout the process. We absolutely love all of our photos - from the engagement shoot to the wedding pictures - they are such high quality and are beautiful photos that we'll have forever.

Lilian is an incredible professional - attentive to details, creative and thorough. Our photos turned out simply gorgeous.

Rebecca · Married on 07/04/2013

We are so happy we found Lilian to capture our wedding day and many days thereafter! She is a true gem and her beautiful style of shooting fit our criteria perfectly! She has a great artistic presence, seeking out the best location, lighting and style. She is genuinely invested in your day and photos and cares about the people she works with. She is an amazing person to work with and to have with you on such an important day! We could not be happier with our choice and reccommmend her unequivocally!

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2013

Lilian is a true professional and you will know that the moment you meet her. She gets to know you and really teaches you during the engagement shoot. Then on our big day you can see how expert she is when she is setting up shots and tweaking things here and there. We cannot wait to see our photos from our wedding day! She and her assistants were also very thorough making sure to capture all of the shots that we had requested. Lilian has an incredible eye and is very detail oriented, I highly recommend her if you want to have photos that will capture the beauty of you and your partner and of your special day.

Beautiful photographs! Lilian is very passionate about photography and invests a lot of time/energy in capturing beautiful pictures. Worked with her on my wedding/engagement and now have priceless photos to look back on forever. She is friendly, professional and always available when I had questions, highly recommended

Apolka · Married on 01/19/2013

Lilian is an inveterate professional and does incredible work. From the time we retained her, she was always in touch and I never had to worry about our photographs. She brought a team with her for both our cocktail party and wedding and they took their jobs incredibly seriously, resulting in some of the most beautiful photographs ever. If you decide to go with Lilian, be prepared to work with someone who's incredibly talented, professional, and an all around wonderfully kind person.

Paula · Married on 12/29/2012

Lilian is a consummate professional and a pleasure to work with. Her photographs speak for themselves as she captures the moment in the most artistic and personal way. I'm attaching a link to her facebook page where you can see a shot from our daughter's wedding: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151318954198094&set=a.149379533093.111816.149341118093&type=1&theater

Searching for a photographer was an extremely important aspect of our wedding. As an aspiring photographer, capturing the events of our special day was essential. Our wedding was a destination, so you can image that my search was pretty wide! When I found Lilian’s website, I fell in love with her AMAZING work. Lilian has the ability to capture light, illuminating a subject, and evoking an emotional experience when viewing her images. She is a true visionary when looking through the lens.

Not only are her images amazing and creative, but from the engagement shoot to the wedding, each step was a pleasurable experience. From day one, Lilian talked us through the process, making sure the day was organized and we receive our most desired shots (i.e., family portraits). Lilian also has the ability to make everyone at ease, producing beautiful candid portraits. My husband does not love being behind the camera, yet during our engagement shoot she made him feel completely relaxed and her fun approach left us laughing throughout the day!

So many married couples say their wedding day passes by quickly – this is very true! When returning from our Honeymoon, we were so happy to relive our wedding through Lilians’s photos. So many parts of the day we did not get to fully see, but thankfully Lilian captured everything in a classic, elegant, and beautiful perspective. Even our wedding guests raved about the photographs.

We cannot say enough about our experience with Lilian and the beautiful photographs she delivered. We are very lucky to have found Lilian and look forward to her capturing all of our most important moments in the future!

Sabrina · Married on 09/14/2012

I can't say enough good things about this photographer. Lilian and her whole team were amazing th day of our wedding. She is super professional and knows what she is doing. Everything from the minute we signed a contract to the day of the wedding went very smoothly and I was so thankful to have had her covering our wedding. She was almost just as excited as we were throughout the whole thing and really went above and beyond to make the best of it all, working flawlessly with our videographer and cooperating at all times. I have received a few preview photos so far and they are unbelievable. She really is great. If you don't want to worry about choosing the wrong photographer or worry about having someone who won't know what to do the day of then hire Lilian, we highly recommend her to anyone.

Kathryn · Married on 07/01/2012

Choosing the right photographer is a big deal! I'd never thought about it before my own wedding, but it's very important the people you work with (who will be there on your big day) are not only highly skilled, but also the kind of people you want to have around you on that day. Lilian was exactly that. She listened to our requests and her amazing work perfectly suited our aesthetic.

On our big day, Lilian provided focus for us without feeling intrusive at all. She'd arrived with some really fun ideas and had spotted some great locations between our ceremony space and reception venue for additional shots, and from this we've ended up with a bunch of creative, elegant and beautiful images capturing the whole event.

Our friends and family are the kind of people who show up with a lot of cameras, all wanting to document the day for themselves. Lilian managed to direct the scenario so that group shots were organized and turned out lovely. I'd highly recommend Lilian to anyone looking to capture memories of a very important day in phenomenal images.

Daryl · Married on 10/30/2011

Lilian was an absolute joy to work with. She is highly professional, very responsive to your e-mails, patient, and most of all, her photos turn out beautiful. By working with her, we know that we have one less thing to worry about for the wedding because we are in safe hands. What you see is what you get when working with Lilian - there is absolutely no surprises which is always a great thing. We highly recommend Lilian's services.

payton · Married on 09/17/2011

I loved working with Lilian. Her vision is excellent- you'll receive a wonderful mix of classic, dreamlike wedding images with a bit of a fresh, contemporary documentary feel. Her command of her instruments is impressive, and her assistants kind and capable.

As a visual artist, it was really difficult for me to find someone I could trust with my vision as well as trusting in theirs. With Lilian, I never had any fears. I'm also very shy, but she figured out quite quickly how to make me relax as well as make both my husband and I laugh and act normally. We both loved speaking with her and being around her. You can really tell when a person truly believes in and loves the work that they do and she definitely does. It's invigorating to work with someone who cares so deeply about their profession. Working with her was a lovely, special addition to the often tedious wedding process.

She was always on time, always in a good mood, always professional. She takes her time- but you should let her, because the end result is so worth it. Our photos turned out perfectly. I have received nothing but compliments and praise from awestruck family members and friends.

J · Married on 09/11/2011

Lilian was the best decision we made in planning our wedding. If you want an artist to document your special day - and not merely a contracting photographer - you simply can't do better.

Lilian approaches projects with care, consideration, humor, and obvious creativity. Over the course of your project - from initial meeting through engagement shot to the big day - you will find yourself gaining not just an endless array of wonderful photos, but also a friend and a support to get you through the often-stressful process of planning a wedding.

Emily · Married on 09/04/2011

What an amazing experience it was to work with Lillian! She is a professional who makes you feel completely comfortable, confident and relaxed, whether she's behind the camera or in front of it. The pictures she took of our wedding are simply spectacular. People always tell us they look they belong in a magazine.

We met with multiple photographers so I can tell you that there something special about Lillian and her work that strikes a chord. She took our engagement photos, which were great; but much more importantly, she taught us how to pose and feel at ease in front of the camera, and I know that helped make our personalities shine through every photo. Whether we were shooting inside or outside, there was no difference in the quality of the photographs (something my wedding planner recommended that I look for, because a lot of people can’t shoot well in dark places). Our wedding album is filled with one breath-taking shot after another..

Since then, we have recommended Lillian to some of our engaged friends and they have all been equally thrilled with her work at their weddings. I am now 8 ½ months pregnant and recently used her for a 'bump' shoot. The photos are as gorgeous as the ones she took on our wedding day - and she made feel as beautiful (and small!) as I did as a bride. You can't go wrong working with Lillian!

Anjanette · Married on 08/06/2011

If you want the best photographer who will take the time to understand your unique relationship and capture your wedding in the most beautiful, creative way then you must work with Lilian. Dominic & I felt that our photos reflect our love, our personality and captured moments we shared in the most stunning way. We knew she was great, but she exceeded our expectations - and this comes from two very creative, "picky" people with really discerning tastes - she is amazing!!!! We Love You Lilian - Anjanette & Dominic Sinesio

Emily · Married on 05/29/2011

Lilian is a truly remarkable photographer. She photographed our destination wedding in the Caribbean this past May (2011) and we were incredibly pleased with Lilian's professionalism and talent. Our photos are absolutely incredible-they are far from the traditional wedding posed photos and really capture the essence of the moment in a stunning artistic manner. Lilian and her fantastic assistant covered our wedding weekend for four full days and really felt like a part of our family by the end. She gives wonderful direction and is incredibly helpful, constantly giving 110%. We would highly recommend Lilian Haidar Photography to any couple seeking beautiful authentic photos that capture every subtle moment of a wedding!

Jenny · Married on 12/12/2010

Lilian's photos are absolutely stunning. I simply cannot stop looking through them and reliving the day. She skillfully captured every moment in a very natural, authentic way. From our first meeting with her she focused in on exactly want we wanted and went above and beyond to deliver. We could not be happier.

Lori · Married on 11/27/2010

Lilian Haidar is a true artist - I actually just reviewed the lay out of my wedding album earlier today. Lilian captured so many absolutely beautiful, spontaneous moments from my wedding - the shots that she took were unique, different and truly lovely. I am so excited that I worked with her and used Lilian as my wedding photographer, because I feel as though not only are my photographs beautiful, but, some of them are real works of art.

Erika · Married on 10/23/2010

As an individual, Lilian is not only an extremely talented photographer in a city full of fabulous photographers - she is professional, accountable, thoughtful, goes the extra mile and a dream to be in the company of.

As an element of my wedding: Lilian Haidar Photography was a highlight and part of making my day truly memorable ...full of surprises beyond my expectations.

I'm a creative director by trade, used to being behind the camera- and camera-shy and insecure beyond belief :) I now look at my photos and feel more beautiful and confident than I ever did.
    Yes, my review is obviously quite glowing- but don't just take my word for it... you'll see what I mean when you have the pleasure of working with her.

Bridget · Married on 10/02/2010

We can't recommend Lilian highly enough. Her photographs are incredible and have provided us with the perfect memento of our wedding. But Lilian is also a pleasure to work with. She is efficient and direct to ensure she gets the best possible shots, but also has a great sense of humour and a very professional team. We are so pleased that Lilian caputured the essence of our special day so beautifully.

Elizabeth · Married on 03/20/2010

Lilian has one of the best photographic-eyes around. A superb wedding photographer! I highly recommend her (and I can be extremely picky New Yorker!). Hint: make it an overseas wedding and ask her to come shoot it for you!

Amanda · Married on 03/13/2010

Lilian did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She was a joy to work with, as were her assistants. I couldn't believe how many up close and intimate shots she got from the night, all while being incredibly unobtrusive. We don't have our albums yet, but I've seen some of the albums she's made for other couples and they are just stunning. She shoots digital but her albums more like gorgeous art books than albums ordered from a web site - the design, the quality, the thickness of the pages, all are exquisite. Plus, because the photos are digital, a second duplicate album costs significantly less than the first. She was also extremely flexible about setting up an engagement shoot with us on the day before Christmas. I would recommend her highly to anyone - you'll be in good hands!

Michelle · Married on 02/18/2010

What Lilian brings to your wedding is, without a doubt, the best memories of your most special, treasured moments. What drew me to Lilian was her calmness and ease - she knew exactly what I wanted to capture without even having to explain. Her unique eye in photography made my wedding album and portraits so unique, everyone that sees them comments how beautiful they are.
    The time Lilian spent with me before the wedding, during wedding and after wedding went far beyond what I expected!
    You will not be disappointed!

• W

marion · Married on 06/19/2009

I cannot thank Lilian Haidar enough for the incredibly beautiful pictures she took on my wedding day.
    For having worked as a model for years prior, I can honestly say that aside from being an amazing photographer; Lilian is also full of creativity.
    She is able to provide her clients with the exact results they ask and wish for.
    I hired a photographer, I discovered a business woman who is first and foremost an artist, the best possible choice you could make for the most important day of your life.