175 Varick St, New York, NY 10014 Map · Phone number

35 Reviews for LH Photography

• Liv

Liv Riemer · Married on 10/06/2018

Very skilled wedding photographer

Lilian did an absolutely incredible, amazing job capturing every detail of our wedding. There are so many stunning pictures, it was difficult to choose the ones for the album (which is rare). Working with her was a wonderful experience. She is extremely professional, thorough, and does whatever necessary to capture the perfect shot. Her passion for photography is unmistakable, and it really shows in the product she produced. The photographs of our wedding are of a quality, style and excellence that I truly have not seen before in other wedding photographs. They look like images seen in high-end magazines, not standard, familiar wedding photography. For our engagement shoot, Lilian suggested that my now-husband and I take a trip up to the Berkshires for her to photograph us in beautiful nature settings, and those photographs, in addition to the wedding photographs, are incredible. Separate from the actual photographs, the quality of her physical wedding album is unlike any I have seen before. It’s modern and gorgeous, with incredibly thick pages. I realize this review may seem over-the-top, but it’s 100% genuine, sincere and authentic. Needless to say, I would highly recommend Lilian as your wedding or event photographer.

Sent on 04/05/2019

LH Photography's reply:

Thank you, Liv. I LOVED working with and your wedding was absolutely stunning! I am deeply grateful for this review and it was wonderful to be your wedding photographer.

Simone · Married on 09/09/2017

Lilian captured the most beautiful photographs for our wedding. Her photographs are so romantic and artistic and she has a talent for playing with natural light to create an ethereal and delicate feeling in her photographs. I could not be happier with the photos-- my husband and I thought that every single photo was stunning. Thank you for capturing such beautiful memories of our special day, Lilian!

Sent on 10/08/2017

LH Photography's reply:

Thank you Simone! I LOVED working with and Max. It was such a beautiful wedding!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2015

Lilian was a pleasure to work with! She immediately made us feel at ease and gave great direction throughout the process. We absolutely love all of our photos - from the engagement shoot to the wedding pictures - they are such high quality and are beautiful photos that we'll have forever.

Sent on 04/17/2017

LH Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 175 Varick St New York, 10014 See on map