175 Varick St, New York, NY 10014 Map · Phone number

36 Reviews for LH Photography

• Liv

Liv Riemer · Married on 10/06/2018

Very skilled wedding photographer

Lilian did an absolutely incredible, amazing job capturing every detail of our wedding. There are so many stunning pictures, it was difficult to choose the ones for the album (which is rare). Working with her was a wonderful experience. She is extremely professional, thorough, and does whatever necessary to capture the perfect shot. Her passion for photography is unmistakable, and it really shows in the product she produced. The photographs of our wedding are of a quality, style and excellence that I truly have not seen before in other wedding photographs. They look like images seen in high-end magazines, not standard, familiar wedding photography. For our engagement shoot, Lilian suggested that my now-husband and I take a trip up to the Berkshires for her to photograph us in beautiful nature settings, and those photographs, in addition to the wedding photographs, are incredible. Separate from the actual photographs, the quality of her physical wedding album is unlike any I have seen before. It’s modern and gorgeous, with incredibly thick pages. I realize this review may seem over-the-top, but it’s 100% genuine, sincere and authentic. Needless to say, I would highly recommend Lilian as your wedding or event photographer.

Sent on 04/05/2019

LH Photography's reply:

Thank you, Liv. I LOVED working with and your wedding was absolutely stunning! I am deeply grateful for this review and it was wonderful to be your wedding photographer.
  • Marina

Marina Chalik · Married on 06/23/2018

Top Choice for Wedding Photography

I got married last June at the Metropolitan Club in NYC and researched over 40 photographers. I accidentally stumbled upon Lilian's work and right away could tell that we were a match. Lilian and I met a few days after and I was extremely impressed by her talent, work, creativity, and demeanor. You could tell she loves what she does and takes every job she takes to heart. I signed with Lilian right after I met with her and we scheduled an engagement shoot shortly thereafter. I wanted to use some of the photos for the save the date and wanted to do something original. Lilian went above and beyond helping me scout unique locations and even accommodated multiple outfit changes. During the engagement shoot, Lilian taught us how to pose and how to get comfortable in front of the camera. We started with some practice shots and refined them during the shoot. The pictures turned out amazing and till this day we try to remember Lilian's advice when we take pictures. Fast forward a few months and it was time to plan for the wedding day. Lilian was so accommodating and organized, I felt like I was dealing with a close family member or friend versus a vendor. I got married at the Metropolitan Club in NYC and Lilian had photographed weddings there for many years, so she was very comfortable with the venue and knew all the right places to get the best "shots" with the best lighting. She went above and beyond to plan out the day-of logistics for photos and had a plan B in case we faced inclement weather and could not go to Central Park to take photos outdoors. Lilian gave clear directions during the day and managed my large bridal party and family without missing a beat. As part of our agreement, I explained that I wanted the whole day captured and Lilian took my ask quite literally. She did not miss a beat and captured everything from getting ready photos, candids the park, the most creative detail shots, party moments and the most incredible sparkler send-off on 5th Avenue! I cannot thank Lilian enough for her hard work and professionalism on my wedding day and throughout the whole process, my whole family felt so comfortable working with her and times did not even realize there was a camera taking shots of us. I got the wedding photos a few short weeks after the wedding and was very impressed by the quality and quantity of photos. I decided to also work with Lilian and have her design wedding albums as a keepsake. Lilian helped me narrow down the photos and designed the most beautiful album. It is hard to believe that those are my wedding photos when the album quite literally looks more like a spread out of a luxury magazine. I absolutely loved working with Lilian and her team. I recommend her to all my friends and family and have already had the pleasure of seeing her again at a few weddings and look forward to hiring Lilian again for all future gatherings and photo shoots. Look no further than Lilian for wedding photography. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

LH Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marina! I truly LOVED working with you, Gary and your family! The wedding was so beautiful and stunning in every way.

Simone · Married on 09/09/2017

Lilian captured the most beautiful photographs for our wedding. Her photographs are so romantic and artistic and she has a talent for playing with natural light to create an ethereal and delicate feeling in her photographs. I could not be happier with the photos-- my husband and I thought that every single photo was stunning. Thank you for capturing such beautiful memories of our special day, Lilian!

Sent on 10/08/2017

LH Photography's reply:

Thank you Simone! I LOVED working with and Max. It was such a beautiful wedding!!

LH Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 175 Varick St New York, 10014 See on map