Lensspell Photography

Tampa, FL View map
$4,485 Most Popular Price

$4,485 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement! LensSpell Wedding Photography is a South Tampa boutique wedding photography studio known for creating authentic, stunningly beautiful photographic art inspired by nature and natural light. We would be so honored to have the responsibility of capturing timeless and elegant images from your wedding day that you will treasure and pass down to your children. LensSpell Wedding Photography only photographs South Tampa weddings at this time. Considering every wedding to be one of the most important days in every couple’s life, LensSpell Wedding Photography takes the responsibility of photographing it very seriously while still providing fun and friendly service.

Set up your complimentary consultation by e-mailing us at: johanna.lensspell.com or calling the studio at: 813-262-0033.

With a variety of packages to choose from, Lensspell Photography accommodates every couple and their photography desires. Each package includes a photography schedule for the big day, a private website, high-resolution images and more. Their services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Liability and equipment insurance
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,625

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,485

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 09/19/2020

The best there is.

Our main photographer for the day was Cortni and she was absolutely amazing!!! She made me feel comfortable even through the heat and awkwardness of wedding photos. She was so good at angles and views. She never once made me feel like I wasn’t doing the right thing, just directed me in the sweetest most efficient way. I’m not a big picture person and she knew exactly what to tell me to do without it looking too much like a posses photo. She is perfect and I will be asking for her in the future.

Lensspell Photography's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for this kind review! We are so glad that Cortni provided you with an amazing experience on your wedding day, and made you feel comfortable!! Very excited for you to see all of the photos!
  • Kyley
    Kyley Married on 02/29/2020

The BEST photographer!

Johanna was hands down the absolute best person I hired for my entire wedding. She was helpful, responsive, kind, and had absolutely no issues even helping me create an entire timeline to provide the rest of the vendors when I had no idea what I was doing.

She was so friendly and incredibly efficient the entire day, my family couldn’t stop gushing about her after the wedding. She made everyone feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera, and my husband who hates taking photos even enjoyed the process!

I received my photos much quicker than I’d ever expect and they are so far beyond my expectations I can hardly express it into words. Her eye for detail and utilizing landscapes will blow you away.

I wish I actually lived in Tampa so I could hire her for every photo need I could ever have again.

Thank you Johanna for making my wedding day amazing, and for capturing such stunning photos.

Lensspell Photography's reply:

Thank you Kyley for this sweet and detailed review about your awesome experience! I had such a blast photographing your beautiful beach wedding, and am thrilled that you love the photos!
    Brianna C. Married on 01/04/2020

Best Photographer

She was awesome with us! So much fun to take photos with. We felt super comfortable with her and are absolutely in love with our wedding photos.

Lensspell Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brianna! I'm so glad I was able to make the photography fun, as well as help you all feel comfortable in front of the camera. I am also so happy that you all love your wedding photos; warms my heart!! Can't wait to finalize your wedding album design and send it to you soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andrea & Drew
    41 photos · 05/04/2019

Wentworth Golf Club Wentworth Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Incredible pictures, Johanna has a perfect eye to gather the bride and grooms love, very professional and lovely to work with, Call for her packages and a meeting you will be so glad that you did.

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33611
8132620033
Location of (Lensspell Photography)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding