2303 NE Eton Lane, Port Orchard, WA 98311 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,100
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Lemonade Photography

I’m Jill, the owner and lead photographer here at Lemonade Photography in Port Orchard, Wash., and I’m going to let you in on a little secret: There’s no reason your wedding photography should cost more than your dress, your catering or your first car. I believe everyone deserves quality photos of their wedding day at a reasonable price – and that’s why I launched Lemonade Photography in July of 2009.

I didn't start out as a photographer - I was a newspaper reporter and public relations writer for many years before I discovered a new passion for photography. I love taking pictures of people. It's amazing how you can look through a lens and really SEE a person - and I believe it takes a special kind of photographer to really capture a person's heart and soul in an image. I try to do that in every shot, from wedding photos to family portraits.

Here are the two promises I make to every wedding client:

1. You won't get fleeced. Lemonade Photography has NO hidden fees and no extra charges. Wedding packages start at $900, and all packages are fully inclusive - for one low price you'll get shooting time, photo retouching and high-resolution digital images that you can print at any size and any quantity, wherever you want. Looking for more? I can do prints, photo books, etc for low additional fees. I can build a package based on any budget and any needs - just try me.

2. You'll have a good time. One of my most important goals (besides getting great images, of course) is that you enjoy yourself during our photo sessions. I had a wedding once too, and I know exactly how stressful that day can be. It's my hope that I can take some of that pressure off, at least for a little while. I'll do everything I can to be sure you'll relax, have fun and enjoy your portrait session. When you're happy, your photos will be better. Hey, what do you know - I guess it all DOES come back around to great images!

Follow Lemonade Photography on

Lemonade Photography 6
Lemonade Photography 7

Darren Hoehna · Married on 01/11/2019

Jill is awesome!

Jill is awesome! Her photos are fantastic. She works with you (the couple) to get the best photos. She is great at getting the best shots and angles. Jill knows where she needs to be at any events and does not get in the way.

I recommend Jill to be your photographer. She is the best.

Tierney Grim · Married on 01/11/2019

She was excellent all around

Jill was super easy to work with. She responded very quickly to e-mails and is easygoing. She made sure that we got what we wanted, even when we weren't exactly sure what that was. Our engagement pictures turned out beautiful and I can't wait to see all of the wedding photos!

Lemonade Photography 8
    Lemonade Photography 9
    Lemonade Photography 10

A Draou · Married on 08/24/2018

Unbeatable value!

Working with Jill was a wonderful experience! She was easy to communicate with, she listened to what we wanted and gave us some great ideas, and she made sure we knew what to expect. We really appreciated that she helped us corral our guests for all the different group shots. We love the images she captured!

Lemonade Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files